The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Sleaky72 »

danfo driver wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
:lol:
Spanish Slave?
You must hate yer heritage?
Why you so obsessed with the Spanish?
They dont give a damn about a loser
trolling endlessly on the internet.
Child go get a life, stop trying to compensate
for yer empty existence with cyber trolling.

Sad to be 50 years with no life, love
or reason to exist outside of cybereagles :D
You said quite a lot, but you didnt deny the following:

1. You gave your life to Hola Dani and Hola Unai

2. You allowed spanish men to scatter your mouth

3. You told us here that your mother is a white woman and you are not black

I wonder why you didnt address these... hmmm :woot: :woot: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Hey Little boy, leave my Mom’s out of yer banter, Ok?
I dont who your Mom is or how she raised ya, but i respect mine!
So kindly move along!
End Uv!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Damn Wolves are on fire.
Hope they make the Top Four.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

We can blame the managers, the weather, e.t.c. but arsenal problems are coming from above...Kroenke and Sanllehi .The only thing to save arsenal is a "for sale sign".
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
:lol:
Spanish Slave?
You must hate yer heritage?
Why you so obsessed with the Spanish?
They dont give a damn about a loser
trolling endlessly on the internet.
Child go get a life, stop trying to compensate
for yer empty existence with cyber trolling.

Sad to be 50 years with no life, love
or reason to exist outside of cybereagles :D
You said quite a lot, but you didnt deny the following:

1. You gave your life to Hola Dani and Hola Unai

2. You allowed spanish men to scatter your mouth

3. You told us here that your mother is a white woman and you are not black

I wonder why you didnt address these... hmmm :woot: :woot: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Hey Little boy, leave my Mom’s out of yer banter, Ok?
I dont who your Mom is or how she raised ya, but i respect mine!
So kindly move along!
End Uv!
This is not banter. You accused me of not being comfortable with my genetics, WHEN you are the one who came on Cybereagles to brag about a white mother. THIS IS A FACT! Why did you brag of your "whiteness?"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:Mikel Arteta is the #1 culprit for your team's loss today. Very few places to hide. Can't hide behind Luiz or Ozil anymore.
Just like Emery was not the issue, Arteta is not the issue. Those who make the decisions to bring the players that have come into this club since the window that brought in Auba, Leno etc are responsible.

Let us look at our situation holistically, what are Arteta's options? Tell me how many top teams in this league will make the subs we made. Look how many inexperienced players we had on the pitch after the subs. We just do not have kids, we have inexperienced kids. You have experienced young players at Chelsea who cit their teeth playing on loan with well over 60 senior games or at least a whole season. Look at what we have at Arsenal playing together in the league. That, to me is unacceptable.

The fact is, our player recruitment and overall management at our club is failing the fans.

We have 4 people trying to do the job Wenger did on his own, look at the mess they have made of the club.
Waffiman, he is the issue!
When is that last time Auba scored from open play
playing out wide?
You see this is why I accuse him of trying 2 make friends
rather than coaching winning Fball.

He wants 2 shoe horn out of form and confidence Laca (another overrated bird)
and a neophyte Nketiah into the squad to make em happy rather than going to
War with our talisman.

Martinelli on one wing,
Auba down the middle and Nico
on the other wing and we win in a trot.
Also our midfield was gassed and he waited until we conceded
2 make changes ... and why Willock and Nelson?

Guy ain’t ready 4 the big leagues.
The problem with you is you always look for blame in the wrong places. :lol:

Arteta is the only good thing at management level at our club at present.

We have won most games this season with Auba playing that position.
Okay please give us those games and lets drill deeper.
Ya see yer making the same mistake so many others do by
using a cookie cutter approach 2 data.

I love data and stats but i also understand that contextualizing them matters.
Arteta plays Ozil and Xhaka. This leaves you sore. :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:Mikel Arteta is the #1 culprit for your team's loss today. Very few places to hide. Can't hide behind Luiz or Ozil anymore.
Just like Emery was not the issue, Arteta is not the issue. Those who make the decisions to bring the players that have come into this club since the window that brought in Auba, Leno etc are responsible.

Let us look at our situation holistically, what are Arteta's options? Tell me how many top teams in this league will make the subs we made. Look how many inexperienced players we had on the pitch after the subs. We just do not have kids, we have inexperienced kids. You have experienced young players at Chelsea who cit their teeth playing on loan with well over 60 senior games or at least a whole season. Look at what we have at Arsenal playing together in the league. That, to me is unacceptable.

The fact is, our player recruitment and overall management at our club is failing the fans.

We have 4 people trying to do the job Wenger did on his own, look at the mess they have made of the club.
Waffiman, he is the issue!
When is that last time Auba scored from open play
playing out wide?
You see this is why I accuse him of trying 2 make friends
rather than coaching winning Fball.

He wants 2 shoe horn out of form and confidence Laca (another overrated bird)
and a neophyte Nketiah into the squad to make em happy rather than going to
War with our talisman.

Martinelli on one wing,
Auba down the middle and Nico
on the other wing and we win in a trot.
Also our midfield was gassed and he waited until we conceded
2 make changes ... and why Willock and Nelson?

Guy ain’t ready 4 the big leagues.
The problem with you is you always look for blame in the wrong places. :lol:

Arteta is the only good thing at management level at our club at present.

We have won most games this season with Auba playing that position.
Okay please give us those games and lets drill deeper.
Ya see yer making the same mistake so many others do by
using a cookie cutter approach 2 data.

I love data and stats but i also understand that contextualizing them matters.
Arteta plays Ozil and Xhaka. This leaves you sore. :lol: :lol:
Chief it’s not even an issue uv who I’d want
in the lineup.
These R sorry times 4 our great club.
The train is totally off track.
Winning personal “I told you so” battles aren’t
important any more.
I’m honestly rooting 4 Arteta.
Ya heard all the abuse and vitriol towards Emery.
It’s funny seeing the same trolls tuck tail
and blame everyone else right now.
It’s clear that the rot is systemic and deeper
than the coach or player A or B.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Arsenal losing, back to back is more headache for Nigeria SE and our FA since the head-honcho is a season ticket holder, I doubt he will pay any mind to what's on the ground.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:

My bro, no matter the off field issues we have, this loss and the 1 point lost at Man City is on Arteta. Arteta is slowly dismantling the goodwill he has when he joined the club. Until the match against Man City Arteta's Arsenal was the only unbeaten team in the EPL in 2020. What happened to that team? That team is good enough to earn a point at Man City. The template he developed with that team is enough to beat Brighton even without Xhaka and Luiz.
But now, Arteta the master dismantled his well worked system at Man City and Brighton. The result is the two losses in a row. No matter how this is sugar coated, he caused these two losses with his team selection and tactics. No two ways about this. Take today for instance what's Arteta justification to have 1 LFB and two left wingers on the pitch at the same time? One will write a book deconstructing Arteta's team at Man City and Brighton.

By the way, is Ozil being punished for not agreeing to a pay cut. Unless one is prejudiced, it is clearly obvious to anyone that Ozil like Luiz/Mari and Xhaka are central to Arteta's playing template.
Last edited by azuka on Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Reflection needed just as much as rebuild. As inconceivable as it seems, Beloved’s abject failure is still, to some, considerable success. A 10th placed finish for instance, still has the North London jelly beans king’s of the bottom half table. Who, amongst the lessers, wouldn’t relish a call to court. Bournemouth are gone, Fraser on a free, nothing worldly and yet for a worldly fee, Pepe was acquired. Worldly indeed. Cantwell, Aarons at Carrow Lane following relegation. Hojberg at St Mary’s. John McGinn, Tyrone Mings, the former, a no brainer. Shaqiri wants out at Liverpool, decent enough for the level Arsenal have fallen to and certainly up for the rigours of a battle for mid-table supremacy.

With the inevitable pulled purse strings as the fat fingered falstaffian Wengerati, continue the coin grab culture of the abdicated King of king Midases, shrewdness is a must. Where better a market than the league of leagues, the ne plus ultra of the beautiful game. The Championship. Benrahama at the Bees, Pereira of the Hawthorns, one of the best to ever grace the contest. £9M release clause, surely this could be gazumped by the all conquering extra quid.

Forest’s fullback Matthew Cash is a star in the making, strike now or laud the latest fly half, racking up the assists for a rival. Eberechi Eze is Spurs-bound supposedly, a decent prospect. Leeds will likely secure the services of Ben White on a permanent deal from Brighton. Class. Would walk into Beloved’s backline without contestation.

Simply put, the tide has turned, the promised land of the piper’s tube, has revealed itself to be no more than the riverbed of a receded ocean. Beloved is dead in the water. No point dreaming big, not only are the coffers Nigerian governored, but the Commander-in-Chief is still reading the “How To” series. Reflective rebuild. Nothing fancy, hard work, commitment, ambition. Needless to say, the triumvirate has served Wolverhampton and Sheffield well.

Absolute shame on Arsenal. Past and present.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I am curious to see what Arteta said after these games - any post interview in these COVID era games ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Watch us let them back when Arteta will not make changes
Why are you so negative look what has happen,dont you knowwhen you say things it happen?
Tufiakwa
Na onl me you see abi ? Na only talk this same thing ? Sorry o no vex i don apologize make i go flex my power somewhere else :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I am curious to see what Arteta said after these games - any post interview in these COVID era games ?
He did post interview,same story
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

If Covid-19 no kill person, this Arsenal team will :blink: ...I came out of my bunker in the village to hear we have lost 2 games, including one to Brighton :shock: ...did we not train before the games? wth :curse: :curse:
To God be the glory
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Skylolo wrote:If Covid-19 no kill person, this Arsenal team will :blink: ...I came out of my bunker in the village to hear we have lost 2 games, including one to Brighton :shock: ...did we not train before the games? wth :curse: :curse:

heheheh that is very funny ...bunker village , did we not train ...so dear Brighton come sell garri ? Abeg leave the matter ooooo we are not just good enough .

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I remember when these Coyotes played their first friendly after resuming where they hammered one yeye team 6 - 0,you would have thought they just won the league... Yeye dey smell :lol: :rotf:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Skylolo wrote:If Covid-19 no kill person, this Arsenal team will :blink: ...I came out of my bunker in the village to hear we have lost 2 games, including one to Brighton :shock: ...did we not train before the games? wth :curse: :curse:
No we did. But Arteta tore his pre-covid-19 working template and decided to experiment.
If ever anything is foolhardy? This is it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:I remember when these Coyotes played their first friendly after resuming where they hammered one yeye team 6 - 0,you would have thought they just won the league... Yeye dey smell :lol: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:I remember when these Coyotes played their first friendly after resuming where they hammered one yeye team 6 - 0,you would have thought they just won the league... Yeye dey smell :lol: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys enough of your Arsenal bad blood,
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The penny-pinching 4 lettered synonym for the alter ego of a domesticated feline, should raid the relegation zone and Premiership’s free transfer market. First things first, acceptant reflection. We’re sh*t, an inevitable endpoint of over a decade of Wengerian Scientology. The rubble and ruin predicted is even more bedrock and flintstonian than expected. Arteta needs to build a squad of horses for courses, with fields unworthy for Ascot, barely fit for a Kentucky Derby. We’re sh*t.

Imperative to our rebirth as a mid-table club and aspirations to “hi-ho Sheff United” and scrape the thresholds of European football, is the assembling of a squad of drive, determination, something to prove and bigger club ambitions. Arteta will almost certainly look to Spain and the continent, budget tick-tocks who can’t quite tiki taka. If Wenger is anything to follow, his greatest hour came with neanderthalic leviathans across the park. Everything else was mere almost.

Hojberg from Southampton, born leader. Hendricks, shades of Gypsy Ray. Ryan Fraser on a free to bolster the squad. Mings, McGinn worthy of a mention. Nathan Ake , Buendia, Aarons, Lewis, all cut to size for anyone objectively assessing the dogsh*t that is Beloved. Benrahama, Matty Cash, the pair of whom, would be somewhat wildcards but better than the spectacularly declining Hector and various attacking midfield dross.

Gone are the days of Bergkamps and Henrys, in truth, those days were underwritten a decade past. Arteta must build a squad for the fight for mid-table obscurity and slightly higher placed irrelevance. One can only hope Covid and 14-day quarantines punctuates all interest in Juande and Miguel. Bring Back Gypsy Ray. Championship Lives Matter.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I earn more than you EVER will! Matteo Guendouzi tastelessly taunted 's***' Brighton players over money earlier in defeat before £40k-a-week midfielder grabbed the throat of Neal Maupay at full-time
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... money.html

Disgusting Arsenal player insulted Brighton players. No wonder Maupay put them in their place. :oops: :oops:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And that’s just it, from the Bendtners through to Denilsons and many more, Wenger’s champagne socialism was as much a parasite to motivation and drive, as it was synergistic to adolescent aspirations of Maybachs and Louboutins. Pathetic.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.