2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR vs TOT [WK 29]

Post by Its a Goal »

You saw it mile away coming.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

No surprises there.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Lloris, can't even catch a ball.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I was just about to ask if Spurs will survive the bombardment they are being subjected to. The team is down to bare knuckle, they have nothing to offer from midfield upwards
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The team have lost the intensity with which they play before, they just look so ordinary
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Its a Goal wrote:It is increasingly painful watching Spurs play.
:lol:
That's what a football-coward serves you. :mrgreen: :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at Ndembele take himself out of the gamee

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Meanwhile this Burnley team is made up of lumberjacks playing football for hobby

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: The team have lost the intensity with which they play before, they just look so ordinary
I can't disagree with your assessment. It is just so sad to see the team make a drastic reverse in fortune so fast. We have gone from the team that plays with gust and vigor to one that is scared and easily intimidated.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

zee wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:It is increasingly painful watching Spurs play.
:lol:
That's what a football-coward serves you. :mrgreen: :D

:shock: :shock:
Damn :shock:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If anyone sees hope in Spurs getting into this match please tell me.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: The team have lost the intensity with which they play before, they just look so ordinary
I can't disagree with your assessment. It is just so sad to see the team make a drastic reverse in fortune so fast. We have gone from the team that plays with gust and vigor to one that is scared and easily intimidated.
Poch gave them character which has since been stripped off them. They look now like team asking themselves who are we

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I thought teams quit on Mourinho after three seasons?
This will be record time if this continues
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

And Dier calls himself a defender???

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote:See Lloris, can't even catch a ball.
He just made a great save there
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Forever relevant, General Ogbuefi.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sleaky72 wrote:I thought teams quit on Mourinho after three seasons?
He has never has to chase from a hopeless position in a team with no money to spend. Maybe if they started the season together it would have been different. It was desperation to get back into management that got him to take a job he should never have touched

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Totes have 2 much anxiety and nervous energy.
They have the better team but they need 2 settle down the nerves and they could be alright.
They look like they are playing with a “fear of failure”
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

oloye wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:I thought teams quit on Mourinho after three seasons?
He has never has to chase from a hopeless position in a team with no money to spend. Maybe if they started the season together it would have been different. It was desperation to get back into management that got him to take a job he should never have touched
Good point
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:And Dier calls himself a defender???
He is better cling himself a defender than a midfielder

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote: In Wanaj0's voice: "See what Mourinho caused!" :mrgreen:
Can you kindly depart from this thread :sneaky:?
:lol: :lol: I come in peace to support the Humble One. Na management fault always even when manager na knucklehead!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Even though I’m an Arsenal fan, I don’t harbor much dislike for Totts because my Nigerian father was a big fan. He said it’s because they gave a Nigerian a chance 2 play for them in the 80s and that’s why he supported them. Don’t really know the guy because it was more than a decade before I was born.
I actually feel bad seeing them struggle like this. Smh
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sleaky72 wrote:Totes have 2 much anxiety and nervous energy.
They have the better team but they need 2 settle down the nerves and they could be alright.
They look like they are playing with a “fear of failure”
They are, that is the sign of a team that has lost its identity and now asking question of itself. The players tha constitute the strength of the team are not there, so the rest are going into matches wondering if they would survive or not