2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] RBL vs TOT [RD 16 2L]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm RB don comot Spurs. And some people dey rejoice when they drew RB ? chai..
The clueless pajimoh was rejoicing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

It is simple. Get Nagelsmann in. He has demonstrated he can build a team and use less resources.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:It is simple. Get Nagelsmann in. He has demonstrated he can build a team and use less resources.
Why would he go to Spurs? Why would any manager go to Spurs?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

But Ogbuefi, Oga Relevance arrived to fanfare and thrown confettis. Winner. Proven. Finished? Far from it. Mighty Mourinho here to save the day. The washed up has-been, overlooked by all progressivists looking for change. One would argue, with a degree of confidence, Poch would’ve managed to get Spurs knocked out of the FA Cup, eliminated from Europe and languishing behind Wolverhampton Wanderers, much the same. Finished.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kenmega wrote:
Cristao II wrote:It is simple. Get Nagelsmann in. He has demonstrated he can build a team and use less resources.
Spurs is not as unattractive a venture as you portray with your post. It may shock you. Chance to manage an up and coming team in the EPL.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Cris, why the knives out for Ogbuefi already? Have things not improved since the usurping of small docto Poch?
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

Whatever happens, Levy loses
KK
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Kunle wrote:Whatever happens, Levy loses
‘There is little correlation between money spent and winning’ Daniel Levy
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Spurs is not as unattractive a venture as you portray with your post. It may shock you. Chance to manage an up and coming team in the EPL.
You had one of the best young ones and you spat him out. Nagelsman needs Totts like a sick man needs a kiss from a viper.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

the poor and no intelligent thinker pajimoh was doing backflips when the fixtures came out... home and away chopping bottles
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm RB don comot Spurs. And some people dey rejoice when they drew RB ? chai..
Some of you no get sense sha. :tic: Spurs have gotten progressively worse since the draw was made. A very tight squad that we all know would struggle without Kane also lost Sun and a few others. Yes other teams lose players but a struggling Spurs team without key players was going to struggle even more.

The same Spurs lost to Colchester, Norwich to name a few.
So yes we thought it was a good draw. It could have been Barcelona, RM or one of the powerhouse that Spurs would have been mentally beaten before even taking to the field.

Spurs is not the same team we all know that sunk their teeth against Man City and Ajax.

We lost to yet another team this season. In a season we've lost to 4th division team or whatever, I don't see why losing to CL team should be a surprise.

This Spurs team just need to avoid relegation. Something is not quite right. It hasn't since last season, losing 13 games in a season compared to about 4 or 5 the previous 2 seasons.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Some of you no get sense sha. :tic: Spurs have gotten progressively worse since the draw was made. A very tight squad that we all know would struggle without Kane also lost Sun and a few others. Yes other teams lose players but a struggling Spurs team without key players was going to struggle even more.

So yes we thought it was a good draw. It could have been Barcelona, RM or one of the powerhouse that Spurs would have been mentally beaten before even taking to the field.

Spurs is not the same team we all know that sunk their teeth against Man City and Ajax.

We lost to yet another team this season. In a season we've lost to 4th division team or whatever, I don't see why losing to CL team should be a surprise.

This Spurs team just need to avoid relegation. Something is not quite right. It hasn't since last season, losing 13 games in a season compared to about 4 or 5 the previous 2 seasons.
more lies mixed with fake news .Spurs lost 13 league games last season and about 20 plus games all of last season..telling fabu Spurs lost 4 to 5 games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

pajimoh wrote:

Yeah but una wey get sense dey cry now but we wey no get sense dey laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pele o Sense man
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

pajimoh wrote:

So its true.... :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:

Well spoken pajimoh. The problem is central midfield. We lack the quality we used to have. Dembele is a sore miss.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

So its true.... :sneaky:
It is o. Just like Arsenal and Bayern or Barcelona or....... :tic:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Yeah but una wey get sense dey cry now but we wey no get sense dey laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pele o Sense man
Cry ke? Football is nothing but a distraction. When it's going good, you feast your eyes on it. When it's not going good, forget football even exist :tic:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This coronavirus na Tottenham fan. :rotf: :rotf:

It wont surprise me if Harry Kane and the rest are back from injury when the season gets back underway! :shock: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:This coronavirus na Tottenham fan. :rotf: :rotf:

It wont surprise me if Harry Kane and the rest are back from injury when the season gets back underway! :shock: :rotf: :rotf:
Bros - I expect two things

1 - Daniel Levy to stand firm and reject any suggestions that the league title be handed over to Liverpool and any insinuations that Tottenham shouldnt be in discussions on CL places

2 - No Tottenham fan to complain about the coronavirus. It has indeed been timely!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The team is getting a lot of rest.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:

Bros - I expect two things

1 - Daniel Levy to stand firm and reject any suggestions that the league title be handed over to Liverpool and any insinuations that Tottenham shouldnt be in discussions on CL places

2 - No Tottenham fan to complain about the coronavirus. It has indeed been timely!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The team is getting a lot of rest.
you aint lied! especially for number 2! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na una plan this virus! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I miss football.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assnal were the first to bring the coro coro to the EPL fact... they got is after getting kicked out of europa by Olympiakos
SuperEagles

ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.
Its a Goal wrote:I miss football.