2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARSE [WK 35]

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane. Come on. Do better.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooby
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

2-1
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn in for Moura. That is the only live wire in the team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

LO Celso coming out for Skipp. JoMo tightening up the midfield.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Seriously Son. That is attrocious of you.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Well done Sissoko for driving the ball away from danger and getting a freekick at the other end.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela to come on for Son most likely.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

As called.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done lads.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

The arse are just sh!ttier
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Horrible team and horrible tactics! Will finish in mid-table and I expect you will perform worse next season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Trash performance from both teams. Absolute disgrace.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Didnt watch game but heard of result. Arsenal must be a wack team. I am not watching this Spurs side until next season. From what I have heard, it is been an healthy choice for my heart to not do so.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Didnt watch game but heard of result. Arsenal must be a wack team. I am not watching this Spurs side until next season. From what I have heard, it is been an healthy choice for my heart to not do so.
Actually the only thing that has changed about the team is the entertaining factor. They bore the life out of you. I think this is the first time they've played a game that they kept me on the edge of my seat. If only they could play like this more often there will hope for future.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] NEW v TOT [WK 36]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Super finish from Son :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane gets his 200th league goal :D.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Bentaleb, now that’s a blast from the past.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Well done Coco for setting up the third goal for Kane.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just saw the highlights of the game and Aurier literally passed the ball to the opponent to score.

I ask, how many times will you guys allow a player to cost you goals? :oops:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: Just saw the highlights of the game and Aurier literally passed the ball to the opponent to score.

I ask, how many times will you guys allow a player to cost you goals? :oops:
Aurier is dealing with a lot so give him a break.