2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEI [WK 37]

Post by toyin133 »

He's just a one season wonder
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

this is going to end with five...

Brendan Rogers cannot organize a team properly.

We always knew that...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One of the best halves we've played in a long time.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:One of the best halves we've played in a long time.
With Rogers as the opposing manager, why on earth wouldn't you...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Leicester's high defensive line has played into Tottenham's hands, credit to Mourinho and the players for being good enough to take advantage
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Rodgers go hate Jose die..first wiff Liverpool and now Leicester....always taking an "L"... :tic:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

toyin133 wrote:Leicester's high defensive line has played into Tottenham's hands, credit to Mourinho and the players for being good enough to take advantage

More like poor organization, accentuated by the high line.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

txj wrote:
Leicester are 4th in the table, I have a theory that he knows a lot more about organising a team than you do
Danny Blanchflower
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

toyin133 wrote:
txj wrote:
Leicester are 4th in the table, I have a theory that he knows a lot more about organising a team than you do
I'm a Liverpool fan. I have 4yrs or more of historical evidence plus the evidence of our eyes.

Rogers is a fraud...

Well b/4 the lockdown, I told a friend Leicester would not finish in top four...
Last edited by txj on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

txj wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
txj wrote:
I'm a Liverpool fan. I have 4yrs or more of historical evidence plus the evidence of our eyes.

Rogers is a fraud...
Get over it, Steve Gerrard slipped
Danny Blanchflower
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

toyin133 wrote:
txj wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
txj wrote:

Rogers is a fraud...
Get over it, Steve Gerrard slipped

Where you see only a slip, I see slop shod organization...

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Brendan Rodgers - overrated manager in the PL.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]txj[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: One of the best halves we've played in a long time.
We played Everton and it was a bore win. The players are beginning to play to the potential that they have.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a pass from Kane to find Son. Only if Son didn't slip at the last moment.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

What a pass by Kane
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thought that was Kane's hattrick there. Captain Morgan prevented it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hugo pulls another brilliant save out of the draws.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

The one thing I don't like about Mourinho-ball is the amount of possession he allows the opposition. A better team will punish Spurs
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The link up between Kane and Son is looking delightful.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son wastes another counter
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son again. Seriously he tends to piss me off a lot now adays with his bonehead decision making at the final third.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela and Bergwijn about to come on.