2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 38]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Hojberg has gone to Everton

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Poor defending. Really appalling. JoMo won't be happy with that.
oh really? Is that your Cb pairing for next season? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:Slack goal to concede
but but but "this is our team for next season!" .. :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Leicester blowing their chance of qualifying for the CL by cheaply giving away a penalty. They are now behind.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Slack goal to concede
It wasn't the fault of the any one player. It was just a collective thing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Slack goal to concede
It wasn't the fault of the any one player. It was just a collective thing.
Exactly, it is your TEAM for next season. And I hope to God it truly is your TEAM for next season. By the end of the season, you go know sey khaki no be leather :lol: :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Poor defending. Really appalling. JoMo won't be happy with that.
The goal had nothing to do with the CB pairing as all the players were back defending but somehow the ball managed to reach a CP player unmarked to slot the ball in. It happens.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko has done has hamstring again. Still playing on but has to come off before he is taken advantage off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele for Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp for Sissoko.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Poor defending. Really appalling. JoMo won't be happy with that.
The goal had nothing to do with the CB pairing as all the players were back defending but somehow the ball managed to reach a CP player unmarked to slot the ball in.
Guess we are blaming the ball now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It happens.
Only to Spurs. Have you seen it happen to City? Liverpool? United? Chelsea? even Arsenal?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You can continue to act dumb. The fact is everybody came back to defend as they should and occupied the space they ought to. Unfortunately the ball landed in a space that was fortunate for CP to take advantage off. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:You can continue to act dumb. The fact is everybody came back to defend as they should and occupied the space they ought to. Unfortunately the ball landed in a space that was fortunate for CP to take advantage off. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it.
if only the ball had done its job and not landed in that space :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

90 minutes to qualify for Europa League. Your team cannot even win a game at Crystal Palace, and you are blaming the ball. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What stops your team from scoring 5 goals??? And even if the ball wears a Crystal Palace shirt and gifts palace 1 goal, at least its 5-1. Look at City. They dont even need the game and they score 4 goals! You that needs the game, you are struggling against almighty crystal palace :lol: :lol: :lol:

You had a chance to qualify for CL and you gave a penalty to United and lost to Sheffield and dropped points at Bournemouth. I guess we should also blame the ball for those??!! :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was close. Lloris had no clue.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez on for Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It's over. We finish most likely 6th. Who would have thought that will happen? Jose came in when we 14th on the table and moved us up to 6th. Hopefully we finish 5 places higher next season.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Spursy performance. Pathetic we cannot beat Palace. Levy better provide cash for Jose.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:Spursy performance. Pathetic we cannot beat Palace. Levy better provide cash for Jose.
Even in a game where you needed a win for EL (in case Wolves won) and Crystal Palace didnt need the game.

But hey! you have fans like IAG who are natural born losers and will celebrate this as "we were 14th when Jose came in and he took us to 6th." :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:It's over. We finish most likely 6th. Who would have thought that will happen? Jose came in when we 14th on the table and moved us up to 6th. Hopefully we finish 5 places higher next season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Losers celebrating 6th place. The culture of losing in deeply seethed in that club. Tufiakwa!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:Losers celebrating 6th place. The culture of losing in deeply seethed in that club. Tufiakwa!
This is for the Amazon documentary, they'll have a trophy presentation for it too.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:Spursy performance. Pathetic we cannot beat Palace. Levy better provide cash for Jose.
Even in a game where you needed a win for EL (in case Wolves won) and Crystal Palace didnt need the game.

But hey! you have fans like IAG who are natural born losers and will celebrate this as "we were 14th when Jose came in and he took us to 6th." :rotf: :rotf:
Bro, he’s just one of those gullible spurs fans who doesn’t see the reality of this football club. That Amazon documentary will show him why we are such losers.