Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:48 pm And this is the same coach that they were comparing to Pep. Just wow!
If you take the curse out he is better than check book master
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

kajifu wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:21 pm Liverpool fans no sharp,beg Danfo and he will take the curse out.
As for me and my household we will continue to beg for beloved sake.
Spurs fans did not lsiten too,few beg their season start great but some were running their mouth that Conte is good.
Oga Danfo put the curse back .
Back to sender.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:15 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:10 am
Cito wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:10 pm His performance makes one believe the rumor that Beale(Current coach of QPR and coveted by Wolves) is the brain behind Stevie G at Rangers.
That's well known.

Beale is highly regarded after coaching spells at Sao Paolo and Liverpool.
Welcome, I have been waiting here for you to come back form work sir. Hope all is well. How was your work trip? i hope it all went well? Welcome back sir. I have a few things to talk to you about.

Danfo said you went missing due to pool's upside down football . however i tried to tell danfo that you went for a business trip alas 442. I hope no work trips will make you pick race as the coward we know you are. What a waste of cyber space you are. Abeg make we hear word .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
WTF? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leeds don wound pool oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Na wah oo. Tuchel is in India preparing for the takeover.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yeyeman is truly a disgrace of a human being. A coward! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool fans are you guys gonna beg Danfo to move the curse or continue running your mouth?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:50 am Yeyeman is truly a disgrace of a human being. A coward! :oops:
Oga Danfo how far?Will you add more pain to yeyeman and Klopp come sunday or pitty them and issue Conte pain?
I know it all depend how you feel,one of them will suffer come sunday depend on who you choose.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:58 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:15 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:10 am
Cito wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:10 pm His performance makes one believe the rumor that Beale(Current coach of QPR and coveted by Wolves) is the brain behind Stevie G at Rangers.
That's well known.

Beale is highly regarded after coaching spells at Sao Paolo and Liverpool.
Welcome, I have been waiting here for you to come back form work sir. Hope all is well. How was your work trip? i hope it all went well? Welcome back sir. I have a few things to talk to you about.

Danfo said you went missing due to pool's upside down football . however i tried to tell danfo that you went for a business trip alas 442. I hope no work trips will make you pick race as the coward we know you are. What a waste of cyber space you are. Abeg make we hear word .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
WTF? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Funny enough dude has not show up
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Phew

Yeyeman leaving TH Stadium in a hurry…
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Interesting news
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

benteke wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:55 pm Interesting news
Apparent quotes from FSG seem to suggest it's a stake they are considering and not a full blown sale. But I'm sure if they received a good offer, they will sell the lot. Not sure I want us to get Middle East owners though.

Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group have said they remain committed to the Premier League club amid reports they are willing to sell it.
A report in The Athletic claimed FSG, who have owned the club since 2010, have invited offers for the club and a sales presentation for bidders has been prepared.
But a statement from FSG read:

"There have been a number of recent changes of ownership and rumours of changes in ownership at EPL clubs and inevitably we are asked regularly about Fenway Sports Group’s ownership in Liverpool.
"FSG has frequently received expressions of interest from third parties seeking to become shareholders in Liverpool. FSG has said before that under the right terms and conditions we would consider new shareholders if it was in the best interests of Liverpool as a club.
"FSG remains fully committed to the success of Liverpool, both on and off the pitch."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Yanks don’t have what it takes. The antis been upped and they’re proving themselves to be men from Uncle. Just an ordinary Dede, content with 3 bottles of lukewarm Star whilst Big Muhammad Abu Dirham is launching all sorts of Nebuchadnezzar VSOPs like Apollo 13.

Houston we have a problem, too bl**dy right you do! Back to the End Zone and alley ‘oop Jessie Marsch with ya!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Coach wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm The Yanks don’t have what it takes. The antis been upped and they’re proving themselves to be men from Uncle. Just an ordinary Dede, content with 3 bottles of lukewarm Star whilst Big Muhammad Abu Dirham is launching all sorts of Nebuchadnezzar VSOPs like Apollo 13.

Houston we have a problem, too bl**dy right you do! Back to the End Zone and alley ‘oop Jessie Marsch with ya!
City winning their CAS appeal showed FFP was a non-starter. Can't imagine FSG want to compete in an arena where they are considerably financially disadvantaged. The collapse of the Super League deal may have hastened their decision to sell up.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Meanwhile, I see there's a clown on this thread talking to himself and who ends his rant by saying "make we hear word."

The very definition of madness.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

kajifu wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:25 pm Oga Danfo how far?Will you add more pain to yeyeman and Klopp come sunday or pitty them and issue Conte pain?
I know it all depend how you feel,one of them will suffer come sunday depend on who you choose.
kajifu, you're a grown man.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hi guys, I noticed your thread was in the middle of page two -- a place fitting for a falling club.

However, I noticed you guys didnt gather here today. Just wanted to let you know that you played today and you lost. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:25 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:50 am Yeyeman is truly a disgrace of a human being. A coward! :oops:
Oga Danfo how far?Will you add more pain to yeyeman and Klopp come sunday or pitty them and issue Conte pain?
I will continue to do what is right. :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

How much did pool pay for Nunez? this bobo can miss chances sha
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:06 pm How much did pool pay for Nunez? this bobo can miss chances sha
Remember when they compared him to Haaland? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And he is more expensive than Haaland! 25 million pounds more expensive. :lol: :lol:

To put it mildly, Nunez is Klopp and Haaland is Pep :lol: :lol:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Good ebening
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Núñez will come good. Gets into good enough positions and once he settles, he will be fine. That last chance, he needed to cut across the defender to give himself a better shooting angle. We need to play him regularly especially with all the injuries we have upfront. His movement and speed will continue to open up space for us.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cody Gakpo

Welcome to Liverpool
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp