Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:07 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:42 pm Liverpool will never forgive Chelsea, Brighton and Southampton. Because of them, now, everyone knows Liverpool has 110m to spend on a CDM :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and at least 60m to spend on a 19 year olf from div 2 :rotf: :rotf:

They are going to get a player who is inferior to Caicedo and Lavia, but they will be forced to pay astronomical fee and wages. No club will accept a small fee. None! Especially with 2 weeks to go. :rotf:

i love this :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this is so on point . I heard they are trying to get Tochemeni from Real
Tchouameni sef no gree and Real Madrid say he’s not for sale.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

For those thinking Liverpool didn't bid:

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:42 pm Liverpool will never forgive Chelsea, Brighton and Southampton. Because of them, now, everyone knows Liverpool has 110m to spend on a CDM :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and at least 60m to spend on a 19 year olf from div 2 :rotf: :rotf:

They are going to get a player who is inferior to Caicedo and Lavia, but they will be forced to pay astronomical fee and wages. No club will accept a small fee. None! Especially with 2 weeks to go. :rotf:

I think it's OK for Liverpool to be humiliated in this way.
They were becoming arrogant because they went around undercutting other clubs for Nunez, Diaz and Gakpo, and got away with it coz the particular players chose them.

This time they touched the wrong one.
Total humiliation, and their fans can't take it, they are coming up with all sorts of excuses.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:05 am

They were becoming arrogant because they went around undercutting other clubs for Nunez, Diaz and Gakpo, and got away with it coz the particular players chose them.

Total humiliation, and their fans can't take it, they are coming up with all sorts of excuses.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wetin sweet me the most was Uncle Boehly thinking in the same direction as me. As soon as Liverpool made that ill-fated 110m bid, I said Uncle Boehly must get Caicedo and go out and get Lavia, just to teach them a lesson.

You can be guaranteed that liverpool now knows their place and they will never try it again.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Salah wants Saudi money.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:10 am Salah wants Saudi money.
if they lose Salah, they are in serious trouble
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Interesting choice by Liverpool. I have always liked Wataru and wondered why no top club ever wanted him. Small player, but dogged, can pass and rotate ball very well. He is 30 now, and most players with his age in that DM position begin to decline. I

Although i like him a lot, he was never as good as Fabinho and he is older than Fabinho. So, not sure what Klopp's idea is here.

I hope he succeeds because I like him, but the intensity of the EPL will negate the upper hand he had in the Bundesliga, where he was one of the guys who played with intensity.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:18 am Wetin sweet me the most was Uncle Boehly thinking in the same direction as me. As soon as Liverpool made that ill-fated 110m bid, I said Uncle Boehly must get Caicedo and go out and get Lavia, just to teach them a lesson.

You can be guaranteed that liverpool now knows their place and they will never try it again.

They started it and Boehly finished it for them.

The original plan likely was to buy Caicedo at around £90m and activate Adams at £20m and call it a day (Chelsea always wanted to buy 2 midfielders). Had Pool increased the last 5m to buy Lavia, they wouldn't have had the budget to bid another 110m for Caicedo. Ironically they are complaining about Chelsea overspending - which wouldn't have happened had they not declared transfer war against Chelsea. It was their fault but their fans don't want to accept reality. No wahala. It is well.
Last edited by green4life on Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

People here think Lavia was signed "to teach Liverpool a lesson". Fantasists full ground... Whatever makes you sleep at night.

As for Endo, it's about mileage on the clock, not just age. 22k club minutes compared to Fabinho's 37k. To put it in terms for some of you to understand: some people have been here for 20 years and produced 100k posts worth of garbage; others have been here for 19 years and written 50k posts with more value. Hope this helps.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:54 pm People here think Lavia was signed "to teach Liverpool a lesson". Fantasists full ground... Whatever makes you sleep at night.

As for Endo, it's about mileage on the clock, not just age. 22k club minutes compared to Fabinho's 37k. To put it in terms for some of you to understand: some people have been here for 20 years and produced 100k posts worth of garbage; others have been here for 19 years and written 50k posts with more value. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Klopp turns to Stuttgart's Endo. 20M.
Last edited by balo on Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My Bro, thats the best way to treat a mad dog, once it leaves its cage and attempt to bite you. You must take a stick and smack it on the head 2 times, push it back in its cage and remove the food and water. It must be taught a lesson NEVER in its life to attempt to bite you again. I promise you, the dog will cower, with its tail between its leg once you discipline such a dog. Such a dog will know its place... a place where it can only attract a 30 year old DM. :D
green4life wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:35 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:18 am Wetin sweet me the most was Uncle Boehly thinking in the same direction as me. As soon as Liverpool made that ill-fated 110m bid, I said Uncle Boehly must get Caicedo and go out and get Lavia, just to teach them a lesson.

The original plan likely was to buy Caicedo at around £90m and activate Adams at £20m and call it a day (Chelsea always wanted to buy 2 midfielders). Had Pool increased the last 5m to buy Lavia, they wouldn't have had the budget to bid another 110m for Caicedo. Ironically they are complaining about Chelsea overspending - which wouldn't have happened had they not declared transfer war against Chelsea. It was their fault but their fans don't want to accept reality. No wahala. It is well.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:42 pm My Bro, thats the best way to treat a mad dog, once it leaves its cage and attempt to bite you. You must take a stick and smack it on the head 2 times, push it back in its cage and remove the food and water. It must be taught a lesson NEVER in its life to attempt to bite you again. I promise you, the dog will cower, with its tail between its leg once you discipline such a dog. Such a dog will know its place... a place where it can only attract a 30 year old DM. :D
green4life wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:35 pm

oh my goodness yeyeman oops i mean Liverpool don suffer chei :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Expectedly ignorant comments by folks who do not follow LFC.

This was Klopp earlier in the summer:
Jurgen Klopp said earlier this summer: “James Milner always came on and finished the game off. We have to have players for that role.”
Endo is not the alternative DM, he is the James Milner replacement.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This is what you get when you make the incompetent person who kicked Osimhen out of Wolfsburg your Director of Football
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Dammy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:21 pm This is what you get when you make the incompetent person who kicked Osimhen out of Wolfsburg your Director of Football

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The ignorance on CE can be shocking at times...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief, bear with us, please. Most people do NOT follow LFC. I believe on Cybereagles, you only have 4 fans - You, YeyeDeySmell, KGB and Alategungun.
txj wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:13 pm Expectedly ignorant comments by folks who do not follow LFC.

Jurgen Klopp said earlier this summer: “James Milner always came on and finished the game off. We have to have players for that role.”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:27 pm Chief, bear with us, please. Most people do NOT follow LFC. I believe on Cybereagles, you only have 4 fans - You, YeyeDeySmell, KGB and Alategungun.
txj wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:13 pm Expectedly ignorant comments by folks who do not follow LFC.

So the normal thing to do is ASK questions and then wait so you learn.

This is the captain of Japan. Has missed one game in 3 years!!!

Watch the intensity of his game, his fitness levels at 30, leadership, etc even in what was an abysmal Stuttgart
This is a more technical 'James Milner'

Plus he also plays in central defence...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:21 pm This is what you get when you make the incompetent person who kicked Osimhen out of Wolfsburg your Director of Football
dayumnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
SuperEagles