Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Alategun
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Post by Alategun »

txj wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:32 pm Michael Edwards returns with a much larger remit as CEO of Football Ops. The rebuild has started....
Interesting times ahead...
We have to get it right. Good thing is the club has good talents across all age groups right now. Minor tweaks needed. Is Salah going to stay? Need Kelleher to stay as Allison hardly goes full season without injuries.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

There are rumors. And I think its a good match. he knows the club, he loves the club and his family know the area very well, so they will be able to settle quickly and allow their husband-daddy to concentrate on pre-season. I also think that his stint in China will help him understand the Japanese, Endo, culturally. His stint in Spain will also help him communicate with Bajcetic, who will be able to rely on a new Spanish father in the dressing room.

This coach also has a lot of fans in your fanbase, who strongly believe in his ability and tactic. You love him and you will welcome him with open arms!

With these rumors, FSG certainly has something cooking for 2024-25!!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:47 am There are rumors. And I think its a good match. he knows the club, he loves the club and his family know the area very well, so they will be able to settle quickly and allow their husband-daddy to concentrate on pre-season. I also think that his stint in China will help him understand the Japanese, Endo, culturally. His stint in Spain will also help him communicate with Bajcetic, who will be able to rely on a new Spanish father in the dressing room.

This coach also has a lot of fans in your fanbase, who strongly believe in his ability and tactic. You love him and you will welcome him with open arms!

Stop it. Lol
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:49 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:47 am There are rumors. And I think its a good match. he knows the club, he loves the club and his family know the area very well, so they will be able to settle quickly and allow their husband-daddy to concentrate on pre-season. I also think that his stint in China will help him understand the Japanese, Endo, culturally. His stint in Spain will also help him communicate with Bajcetic, who will be able to rely on a new Spanish father in the dressing room.

Stop it. Lol
Are you pushing for Steven Gerrard? I remember a few years ago, when he moved to Villa, a large number of you mentioned that he was groomed to take over from Klopp. He had conquered Scotland and had come to the Midlands to familiarize himself with the league, so as to be able to take over once Klopp called it a day.

With that being said, there are rumors and there is some excitement in the fanbase. You havent heard the opinion of Yeyerity and TxJ. These are major stakeholders in the fanbase. Pa Ohsee, as well, who is an elderly man in the fanbase. Dont forget he has been there and "history" has always been important to the fanbase? He would probably support the return to the "Rafa Benitez Era."

We must remain open minded here, because like I said, there are rumors and FSG could decide that this is the way to get the Club to compete with City.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Klopp previously mentioned another former Liverpool star, Steven Gerrard, as a possible successor. Back in 2021 when Gerrard was leading Aston Villa, Klopp praised his great work with Rangers and predicted a promising future for him in management.

When asked, Klopp said: "Oh yes I do, absolutely. The only thing is when is the right moment for that." He added: "I think that Stevie is doing really well and he's very young from a manager's point of view so it's just when is the right moment for him to take the job. Yes, I believe it will definitely happen and be good for everyone."
https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc- ... t-28520178

As Klopp said, it will "be good for everyone." I agree. For me it has to be between Rafa and Stevie. Either would be good for everyone involved. Right now, the rumors are heavier on Rafa's side because he is available and Liverpool do not have to pay any compensation. And a good number of people who remember the "Rafa Benitez Era" in the fanbase are pining for it to return! But dont count Stevie out! He has coached wide, across the world, picking up experiences all over the world. He also speaks the local dialect and when he goes to the local market, he wouldnt need an interpreter. You also love him and he seems to love you too.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Beyond ridiculous. 4 goals up after 13 minutes, schoolboy errors aplenty from Slavia Prague, this will end in double figures.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Exactly! They are already scoring lots of goals. With Rafa Benitez, he will tighten their rear end
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Doo doo, how bodi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Disappointed at the final result given how much of the game we controlled in 2hf. But congrats to United...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The curse of Cyberia strikes. Harvey Elliot guides Liverpool out of the FA cup.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Coach wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:59 pm The curse of Cyberia strikes. Harvey Elliot guides Liverpool out of the FA cup.
...how, was the one who lost the ball after corner at edge of the box?
I thought he scored a goal to give his hope.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The sorcerer spoke his name thrice, eye of newt and tongue of frog. Dillydallying on the ball and the rest is quadruplian history.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:58 pm Disappointed at the final result given how much of the game we controlled in 2hf. But congrats to United...
i have updated the Rafa Benitez THREAD :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yeyerity, guess Klopp aint winning no quintuple :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea, over to you! :D
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:58 pm Disappointed at the final result given how much of the game we controlled in 2hf. But congrats to United...
Yeah. Didn't finish our dinner in that 2nd half. United played it like a cup final.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:14 pm
Yeah. Didn't finish our dinner in that 2nd half. United played it like a cup final.
And they won! When you are ready to finish your dinner, please go and eat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey, please post the highlights when you have a chance :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

quadruple ko, quadruple ni.. a licky win vs a young Chelsea rookie team, and them no let us hear word. Losing like that to one of the worst teams in the league in ET..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:52 pm Bigpokey, please post the highlights when you have a chance :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:53 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:52 pm Bigpokey, please post the highlights when you have a chance :D
Fantastic! Thank you, brother! :D

Yeyerity, sometimes its good to watch the highlight so you can see things you may have missed when watching live, tension-soaked! :D :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:27 pm Doo doo, how bodi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
LOL.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:52 pm quadruple ko, quadruple ni..
their quadruple dream don dabaru like Klopp rotten mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

E pain two of them :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: