Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kbt
Egg
Egg
Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Post by kbt »

Lest we forget a season thread for the current champions of Europe. :thumbs:
Last edited by kbt on Mon May 01, 2023 8:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool (6 x European Champions): NEWS/PRE-SEASON/19-2

Post by kajifu »

kbt wrote:Lest we forget a season thread for the current champions of Europe. :thumbs:
:clap: :clap: You guys deserved one solid thread as champs :clap: Your team one draw cost them the league.Very good team,your comeback to beat Messi Barca 4-0 is one of my best game last season for a club i dont support.
Have you guys buying new players or stick to same players?OX coming back and staying healthy is like new signing..
Milner still playing?
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Looking forward to the season ahead. Going to be tighter amongst the top teams I think this year.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Going to be a long season for Klopp

Liverpool have endured a difficult pre-season campaign in America, losing both games so far.

They suffered a 3-2 defeat by Borussia Dortmund at Notre Dame Stadium, before a 2-1 reverse to 10-man Sevilla.

They will next face Sporting Lisbon in a bid to turn around their pre-season form, with star players Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane still on holiday after playing in the Africa Cup of Nations
:winking:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Fall.html
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Did anyone see Ibra's hatrick? :scared: :scared:

This is unreal. Kai

37 years old :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:Did anyone see Ibra's hatrick? :scared: :scared:

This is unreal. Kai

37 years old :)
Against Liverpool :?: :?:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kbt wrote:Looking forward to the season ahead. Going to be tighter amongst the top teams I think this year.
Liverpool will have it tougher with the way the season will start,alot of their main players will miss City community game,Chelsea super cup then league game that is like 4 games in space of 9 days.
Mo salah,Mane,Bobby will not start the season all together after no break from long season.Not in preseason yet because of international games.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

kajifu wrote:
kbt wrote:Looking forward to the season ahead. Going to be tighter amongst the top teams I think this year.
Liverpool will have it tougher with the way the season will start,alot of their main players will miss City community game,Chelsea super cup then league game that is like 4 games in space of 9 days.
Mo salah,Mane,Bobby will not start the season all together after no break from long season.Not in preseason yet because of international games.
Not going to be easy definitely. We can’t get complacent in the transfer market. Need to strike when the iron’s hot and build on last season. So far, only a 17 year old defender has been added.
kbt
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool (6 x European Champions): NEWS - SEASON/19-20

Post by kbt »

Liverpool vs Napoli shortly. 5pm.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi.

Substitutes: Lonergan, Lovren, Gomez, Lallana, Brewster, Lewis, Hoever, Duncan, Wilson, Elliott, Van den Berg.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Poor performance
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kbt wrote:Poor performance
It looks like your team might even struggle to finish top 4 talkless of fighting like last year for the league crown.No victory so far in preseason,next sunday big test against City,chance to win another trophy and a big game.Hope your team is good.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

kajifu wrote:
It looks like your team might even struggle to finish top 4 talkless of fighting like last year for the league crown.No victory so far in preseason,next sunday big test against City,chance to win another trophy and a big game.Hope your team is good.

I guess our season is over!!! :oops:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

kajifu wrote:
I’m concerned at the lack of transfers as we are totally reliant on the front 3 staying fit and on form. There is a drop off in standard when they are not there for a prolonged period. However to be fair to Klopp, this has been a strange summer transfer window. Not many major transfers and quality players available for any club. And Liverpool have had pre-season so far without their main players, Salah, Firmino, Mane, Alisson, Keita, Shaqiri. Most teams will struggle if you pull those type of players out.

City are still favourites but as I said earlier, the season is going to be more open this year.
Last edited by kbt on Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote:
kajifu wrote:

No use even trying :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
txj wrote:
kajifu wrote:

No use even trying :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
kajifu wrote:

You should know Kajifu aka 'the sky is falling, let us run for cover' :bump:
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Will be interesting to see how we play without Mane against City. Mane covers a lot of ground and is never tired. Is Klopp going to trust Origi on the left or play him central or off the bench? To me, that is the biggest question going into tomorrow. Salah and Firmino probably won’t play 90 minutes. We will use the 6 allowable substitutes. Good game before the season starts on Friday... YNWA....
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Origi, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Lovren, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Matip.

No Brewster. Bench lacks cover for forward and FB. Hope no injuries. Our squad is still a little thin. We will do well without injuries and need that luck.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Poor start from LFC. Good job we have all those "new signings" as options on the bench
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Any links?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

metalalloy wrote:Any links?

https://soccer-live.stream/liverpool-vs ... e/stream-2

Have a good Anti-Virus program.

If you have BT Sport HD Live, the match is on there.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Thank you