Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:04 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:54 pm Salah was pocketed by a kid who was played out of position and is returning from Injury !..Hmmm

Mane must be having a good laugh on you guys o.
Liverpool should stop being cheap and pay Salah more! That’ll fix everything :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

benteke wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:15 pm
Captain kwa ? Ok o That there is even smoke - already points to fire of some sort.

I hope some camera caught it so he cant lie.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

NA Wa o! no sign of shameless yeyedog? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Job done. Hopefully give us confidence going into the City game.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nice win! We need you guys going into the Man City game with full confidence, after the beating you received at our hands. Not to worry. You can get revenge on Man City! :mrgreen: You can do it! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:14 pm Nice win! We need you guys going into the Man City game with full confidence, after the beating you received at our hands. Not to worry. You can get revenge on Man City! :mrgreen: You can do it! :thumbs:
:scared:
Nna, I no go lie, fear dey catch me jare. Man City no be Rangers oh. The Blond Beast will have a field day.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:44 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:14 pm Nice win! We need you guys going into the Man City game with full confidence, after the beating you received at our hands. Not to worry. You can get revenge on Man City! :mrgreen: You can do it! :thumbs:
Nna, I no go lie, fear dey catch me jare. Man City no be Rangers oh. The Blond Beast will have a field day.
Ehn?!? Am I reading what I am reading? A whole OC, Igwe 1 of CE, veteran of over a thousand fierce CE battles, is shaking for useless Man Sheety! :mad:

Noooo! You guys know how to handle teams that dare to play that high line nonsense :sneaky:. I expect no less than 3 against City! Is that not a lion on your club’s crest again?

Oh it’s a chicken! :lol: Never mind. Just go ahead and beat City. They have to lose sometime. You can do it! :thumbs:

No but seriously City know they will be facing one of the big boys of the EPL who have hurt them badly in the past and can hurt them again. They will cool down against Liverpool. I also feel like we are finally due a great performance from Liverpool this season against a truly top team. I can easily see City losing to your guys.

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:05 am
Ehn?!? Am I reading what I am reading? A whole OC, Igwe 1 of CE, veteran of over a thousand fierce CE battles, is shaking for useless Man Sheety! :mad:

Noooo! You guys know how to handle teams that dare to play that high line nonsense :sneaky:. I expect no less than 3 against City! Is that not a lion on your club’s crest again?

Oh it’s a chicken! :lol: Never mind. Just go ahead and beat City. They have to lose sometime. You can do it! :thumbs:

No but seriously City know they will be facing one of the big boys of the EPL who have hurt them badly in the past and can hurt them again. They will cool down against Liverpool. I also feel like we are finally due a great performance from Liverpool this season against a truly top team. I can easily see City losing to your guys.
All we are asking them not to open nyash at home to shitty.
A victory kick start their season,lets back them to come correct at home..
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
OK. I no dey fear (too much) again. :biggrin:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

According to Opta, Liverpool's shots per game in the league is down from 19.2 last season to 17.5 this term, while their xG (expected goals) per game has also dropped, from 2.6 to 1.8.

Yet it is not that their attack has been completely neutered - their average number of touches in the opposition box has gone up from 38.9 to 42.1 and the number of open-play crosses per game is also up from 15.6 to 16.4.

This comes from an attack that was once so settled, but now showing signs of breaking apart piece by piece.

Sadio Mane departed for Bayern Munich. Salah, six-minute hat-trick in Glasgow aside, has not found the form of recent campaigns. Nunez is only now starting to settle since his debut goal, a red card against Crystal Palace not helping matters.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah wah ooo, Pool waya Bournemouth 9 kondo, but today they are 5 points ahead of pool/
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Liverpool fans on CE are cowards. you people should come outside oooo. word out is come evening time , nah 17 points behind City una go be after 10 epl games..chei
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Pretty penny on 3-2 Liverpool with Big Virg on the sheet. Odds longer than Pippen’s arms. Double up for a half-time/full-time call? Why not. All in that’s the bargain.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

What a block by Ake to shut the door on Liverpool!

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Great game! Half time.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:41 pm Pretty penny on 3-2 Liverpool with Big Virg on the sheet. Odds longer than Pippen’s arms. Double up for a half-time/full-time call? Why not. All in that’s the bargain.
I doubt this will be a 3:2 score. Where is everybody, by the way?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:25 pm Great game! Half time.
:mrgreen: City don cool down. Dem don see wetin pass dem

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

How the fork did Salah miss that?!? :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:39 pm How the fork did Salah miss that?!? :woot:
It was a great save! :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The misses in this game is crazy.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What a game!
Tis why the EPL is the best!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:45 pm What a game!
Tis why the EPL is the best!
:mrgreen: I take it you didn’t see El Clasico :thumbs: this morning

Wha choo looking at?!