Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:29 pm Liverpool have beaten Man City, as I knew they would (copyright thiefco)
:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:
You were right oh! I should not have been afraid. :D :taunt:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

What a game. Van Dijk was back to being Van Dijk again, and even Gomez was looking solid.Salah just loves to play City. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:15 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:29 pm Liverpool have beaten Man City, as I knew they would (copyright thiefco)
:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:
You were right oh! I should not have been afraid. :D :taunt:
Oga congrats o! :clap: :clap:

My only regret is that the scoreline wasn't larger, as thoroughly deserved by pool. A wounded lion ... is still a lion! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am glad Pool humbled City and the tap in master Haaland today...but to me this was the 2nd best game i have seen this season. the best was Chelsea v Spurs. This is a match I will watch again after setting up my new HP Omen desktop
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

ohsee wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:21 pm What a game. Van Dijk was back to being Van Dijk again, and even Gomez was looking solid.Salah just loves to play City. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

He had extra motivation today. To somehow maintain his unbeaten record in Anfield despite Liverpool's very shaky start to a season in recent years and a marauding predator of an opponent.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

City and Haalend look clueles today,
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

kajifu wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:04 am City and Haalend look clueles today,
Wouldn’t say clueless, the created chances, much of their vulnerability came after going a goal down and chasing the draw. Were they clinical, absolutely not, clueless, much the same.

Surprised by City’s switch to a back three and would be even more surprised if Ake starts a game for City again, outside of desperation. Positional place was atrocious. Congrats to Pool for the result and many thanks for windfall.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:42 pm I am glad Pool humbled City and the tap in master Haaland today...but to me this was the 2nd best game i have seen this season. the best was Chelsea v Spurs. This is a match I will watch again after setting up my new HP Omen desktop
after watching the replay on my new HP Omen https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-40 ... Id=6504332
it was top notch again. I have yapped pool, oo but the 5th best player in the world was all that plus a bag of chip
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

F-I-R-E-D!!!

PIECE OF S1HT, STEVIE ME IS GONE! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

His performance makes one believe the rumor that Beale(Current coach of QPR and coveted by Wolves) is the brain behind Stevie G at Rangers.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cito wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:10 pm His performance makes one believe the rumor that Beale(Current coach of QPR and coveted by Wolves) is the brain behind Stevie G at Rangers.
That's well known.

Beale is highly regarded after coaching spells at Sao Paolo and Liverpool.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:10 am
Cito wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:10 pm His performance makes one believe the rumor that Beale(Current coach of QPR and coveted by Wolves) is the brain behind Stevie G at Rangers.
That's well known.

Welcome, I have been waiting here for you to come back form work sir. Hope all is well. How was your work trip? i hope it all went well? Welcome back sir. I have a few things to talk to you about.

Danfo said you went missing due to pool's upside down football . however i tried to tell danfo that you went for a business trip alas 442. I hope no work trips will make you pick race as the coward we know you are. What a waste of cyber space you are. Abeg make we hear word .
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:15 am
That's well known.

Welcome, I have been waiting here for you to come back form work sir. Hope all is well. How was your work trip? i hope it all went well? Welcome back sir. I have a few things to talk to you about.

Danfo said you went missing due to pool's upside down football . however i tried to tell danfo that you went for a business trip alas 442. I hope no work trips will make you pick race as the coward we know you are. What a waste of cyber space you are. Abeg make we hear word .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:56 pm F-I-R-E-D!!!

PIECE OF S1HT, STEVIE ME IS GONE! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Danfo you once told us he is a good manager,are you saying he is $#% now or you put a curse on him?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

N’Forest 1 - 0 Liverpool
Scored by Awoniyi
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

If Pep had any hair left he would be tearing it out asking "How did we lose to this team?" :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:15 am
That's well known.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Well it seems like yeyeman is on his way to another business trip oooo . They have a project in West Bridgford
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Seems Klopp was outcoached.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Looks like the seven year cycle of Klopp has reached it’s end at Liverpool… sorry Yman and TXJ.. not looking good
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yeye Prick! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I guess we wont hear from you again. Kaii! Aftet the fourble to two-ble season, this season sweet well well o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sadio, YeyePrick said they can succeed without you.

:rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And this is the same coach that they were comparing to Pep. Just wow!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool fans no sharp,beg Danfo and he will take the curse out.
As for me and my household we will continue to beg for beloved sake.
Spurs fans did not lsiten too,few beg their season start great but some were running their mouth that Conte is good.
Oga Danfo put the curse back .