Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by balo »

Good fighting back.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

How this team can play the way it did in 2hf of this game and 1hf against City, and yet drop points against basement sides just beats me...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:42 pm How this team can play the way it did in 2hf of this game and 1hf against City, and yet drop points against basement sides just beats me...
Beats me. This season stopped making sense a long time ago.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pool suffered loads of injuries, this season.... Even Chelsea.. let assanal do all dem atilogue , next season man go pass man
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am looking at the highlights of the game now and Van Dijk is such a terrible CB. I cant believe this 1 season wonder was spoken in the same breath as some of the best defenders in history. Its an insult to them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:11 am I am looking at the highlights of the game now and Van Dijk is such a terrible CB. I cant believe this 1 season wonder was spoken in the same breath as some of the best defenders in history. Its an insult to them.
You and your horrible takes, sha. :lol: Anyway, I know you say these things just to be controversial.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:12 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:11 am I am looking at the highlights of the game now and Van Dijk is such a terrible CB. I cant believe this 1 season wonder was spoken in the same breath as some of the best defenders in history. Its an insult to them.
You and your horrible takes, sha. :lol: Anyway, I know you say these things just to be controversial.
You are being silly if you think I give a sh11t about being controversial to a bunch of faceless people on the internet.

Dude is shocking! Only had 1 or at most 2 top seasons in his entire career. Since then, he has been very embarrassing. Look at the Jesus goal and see how Van Dijk completely got lost in his own mind. Had zero clue were the striker was. Not even the best Liverpool CB of all time, talkless of being ranked in the same breath as Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry, Carvalho, Campbell, Adam, Keown, Kompany, Radebe etc etc.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:05 pm
You are being silly if you think I give a sh11t about being controversial to a bunch of faceless people on the internet.

Dude is shocking! Only had 1 or at most 2 top seasons in his entire career. Since then, he has been very embarrassing. Look at the Jesus goal and see how Van Dijk completely got lost in his own mind. Had zero clue were the striker was. Not even the best Liverpool CB of all time, talkless of being ranked in the same breath as Vidic, Ferdinand, Terry, Carvalho, Campbell, Adam, Keown, Kompany, Radebe etc etc.
VVD at his peak is better than all of those. Vidic?!!!! Keown?! Oh my days. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:10 pm

VVD at his peak is better than all of those. Vidic?!!!! Keown?! Oh my days. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kbt
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool FC - News, Developments and Seasons

Post by kbt »

Crazy crazy game. Cant believe we blew a 3-0 lead. But good win in the end. We have lots to do this summer.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver the c.unt grabber wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:10 am

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Violating unwilling 4 legged animals brings you great joy no be so? You vile opportunistic infection :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:35 pm

Violating unwilling 4 legged animals brings you great joy no be so? You vile opportunistic infection :curse:
Your life will always be an infection to those who know you! Mark my words! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver the c.unt grabber wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:51 pm

Wiiiiihhh weeeehhhhh wuuuuuhhhh!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:57 pm
danfo driver the c.unt grabber wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:51 pm

Wiiiiihhh weeeehhhhh wuuuuuhhhh!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kbt
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Post by kbt »

Any live stream links for the Fulham game?
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Good win. Keeps our faint CL hopes alive.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sad it never truly worked out with Naby Keita
Goodluck lad...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei like play like play , pool will make the top 4, United or Newcastle may miss out
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:21 pm chei like play like play , pool will make the top 4, United or Newcastle may miss out
After Newcastle beat Brighton tonight, we have to pray it's Utd that bottle it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kbt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:17 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:21 pm chei like play like play , pool will make the top 4, United or Newcastle may miss out
After Newcastle beat Brighton tonight, we have to pray it's Utd that bottle it.
:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Very happy about the Alexis Mac Allister signing. Great player and for only £35 million. Khéphren Thuram and Kone apparently the next targets.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Did you watch him against Italy? How humiliating he was? Like I said, he is truly a terrible defender. had only one great season in his entire career. tufia!