Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by kajifu »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: yet, still second to a team without a striker in their entire squad! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chei! So you have been reduced to scraping the barrel trying to look for negatives. :D

kajifu, come collect your oga! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Instead for beg oga Danfo you don make e don put curse for your team,9 points behind city and it might get worst come sunday against Chelsea for your team.6 points behind beloved now.
Let me talk to him if he will allow sunday game go your way
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:24 am
...he's African first and foremost, one will expect that supportive comment from him vs the other Euro coaches who speak against to threats of not letting players go.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:09 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: yet, still second to a team without a striker in their entire squad! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chei! So you have been reduced to scraping the barrel trying to look for negatives. :D

kajifu, come collect your oga! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Now third and 9 points behind a team without a striker :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: LOSER! :lol: :taunt:
Further behind a team with no striker! :rotf: :rotf: shameless yeye thing! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Shout out to Daniel Udoh who scored against Liverpool today in his team's 4-1 defeat.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:14 pm Mourinho blowing a 3-1 lead at home to Juve. Kai! :D
And your lover, TXJ said i was wrong when i said Mourinho is finished! some of us know football, others just watch :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:26 pm Shout out to Daniel Udoh who scored against Liverpool today in his team's 4-1 defeat.

When the goal went in all I could think of was that it had to be a Nigerian!
He did well for himself though...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:01 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:26 pm Shout out to Daniel Udoh who scored against Liverpool today in his team's 4-1 defeat.

When the goal went in all I could think of was that it had to be a Nigerian!
He did well for himself though...
Born in Nigeria too.
The left-back who provided the assist has Nigerian parents.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Without Mane and Salah, you are effing toothless. Lol!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:39 pm Without Mane and Salah, you are effing toothless. Lol!!
Toothless and barkless!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Give City that one man advantage ,you will need an umbrella to stop the rain of goals.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

oloye wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:01 pm Give City that one man advantage ,you will need an umbrella to stop the rain of goals.
So what? City are a financially doped up team. They don't need the extra advantage.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The happiest non Arsenal fan must be Mo Salah’s agent. The Sheeit just got real. Add a lot more £££ to their contract demands LMAO
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

yeye Wretch has tucked his tail between his legs like the loser that he is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shameless thing. Where is your mouth now???
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 pm
oloye wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:01 pm Give City that one man advantage ,you will need an umbrella to stop the rain of goals.
So what? City are a financially doped up team. They don't need the extra advantage.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: awwwww poor baby! keep crying! Van Dyke, most expensive defender when bought, Alisson, Fabinho, Konate and Jota... they were all free? Abi???

Who did City buy last summer? Please stop humiliating yourself! your results are already humiliating enough :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:08 am The happiest non Arsenal fan must be Mo Salah’s agent. The Sheeit just got real. Add a lot more £££ to their contract demands LMAO
i'll be surprise if he renews. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is his last chance to play for the big big creme de la creme clubs!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:00 pm
Cristao II wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:39 pm Without Mane and Salah, you are effing toothless. Lol!!
Toothless and barkless!
2 man club! without those two players, they are southampton! :oops: :oops:

funny how this thread has gone quiet :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: when i warned AlatEgungun to be careful, sey na express e dey go, e no hear word :lol: :lol:
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Lol @ Danfo driver. I have been a Liverpool fan since kid 80's. Don't lecture me on how to support a team.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:29 pm Lol @ Danfo driver. I have been a Liverpool fan since kid 80's. Don't lecture me on how to support a team.
Just be careful bro, na express you dey go :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

As opposed to other teams who get their players for free. This financially doped excuse needs to be done away with, it's embarrassing and reeks of sour grapes.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:56 am
As opposed to other teams who get their players for free. This financially doped excuse needs to be done away with, it's embarrassing and reeks of sour grapes.
As opposed to teams who aren't backed by a gulf state. Think.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:47 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: L-O-S-E-R!

When you stop spending more than 3.5/4 of the other teams in the league, come back and talk :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Remember that a team without a striker is humiliating you. Remember that! :taunt:
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Whether you're backed by a Gulf State or legions of worldwide fans it makes no difference. Money is the same. I don't feel sorry for teams like Liverpool and United that have that advantage and have used it to stay at the top for decades.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:04 pm
Whether you're backed by a Gulf State or legions of worldwide fans it makes no difference. Money is the same. I don't feel sorry for teams like Liverpool and United that have that advantage and have used it to stay at the top for decades.
OK.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024