Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:43 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:42 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:16 am nah wah for pool oo, them just dey use style kick all the brothers out
Liverpool and Guinea midfielder Naby Keita, 27, could be prepared to make a move away, with former club RB Leipzig showing interest. (Sky Sports Germany
Now Klopp's comments on the African Nations Cup is quite clear for all to see... his plan is to get rid of as many africans from his team, so he doesn't have to worry about ANC anymore.
nothing more to add :clap:
Good. An empty brain can't add anything to nonsense.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:53 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:16 am nah wah for pool oo, them just dey use style kick all the brothers out
Liverpool and Guinea midfielder Naby Keita, 27, could be prepared to make a move away, with former club RB Leipzig showing interest. (Sky Sports Germany
Now Klopp's comments on the African Nations Cup is quite clear for all to see... his plan is to get rid of as many africans from his team, so he doesn't have to worry about ANC anymore.
so this is how you react? Klop is weeding off the black Africans from his squad. Awoniyi, Mane and now NAby???/
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:13 am
so this is how you react? Klop is weeding off the black Africans from his squad. Awoniyi, Mane and now NAby???/
How did you react when he signed those players?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bro, i am no longer surprise with the way the slave licks the buttocks of the master! This one will give his life to defend his fake toothed master, if thats what it takes. He will even destroy his own brothers and his home, so long as the master is protected. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:33 pm
Was this before or after he spoke against the ANC? How many Africans has he signed since he was disgusted about the ANC and spoke against it? He has had 2 transfer windows.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:26 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:33 pm
Was this before or after he spoke against the ANC? How many Africans has he signed since he was disgusted about the ANC and spoke against it? He has had 2 transfer windows.
he hasn't signed any African since the AFCON comments , wow
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Not gonna argue with the two dumbest negroes on this forum, sorry.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:13 pm Not gonna argue with the two dumbest negroes on this forum, sorry.
Not an argument, a fact!

Factually, has your German lord and personal fake teeth savior, signed any African in the last 2 transfer windows? Yes or No? No need to argue, just respond and lets move forward.

You are free! Your ancestors fought, so you will be free! All you have to do is acknowledge the freedom. Thats how easy your generation has it. My generation, we had to fight tooth and nail to defeat the colonialists and slave catchers! Big difference! Thats why you guys are soft and accept to be slaves, after all we fought for. Tufia! :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:29 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:13 pm Not gonna argue with the two dumbest negroes on this forum, sorry.
Not an argument, a fact!

Factually, has your German lord and personal fake teeth savior, signed any African in the last 2 transfer windows? Yes or No? No need to argue, just respond and lets move forward.

You are free! Your ancestors fought, so you will be free! All you have to do is acknowledge the freedom. Thats how easy your generation has it. My generation, we had to fight tooth and nail to defeat the colonialists and slave catchers! Big difference! Thats why you guys are soft and accept to be slaves, after all we fought for. Tufia! :oops:

yeyeman is still singing negro spirituals
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Heard a rumour. I call it a rumour as I have no way of confirming. Y'all paid Naby Keita and Oxlade more than Mane? That is madness if true. What kind of disrespectful behaviour is that?
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Not an argument, a fact!

Show up in the Man City thread. We need you to keep the same energy!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MYMIND wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:48 pm

Its very important to have a MANe in the house, thats why most single mother households usually turn out poor results. Would you like to have a MANe in the house? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When you have a MANe in the house :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why is Sadio MANe not playing again for Liverpool?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

where are txj and yeyeman?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:38 pm where are txj and yeyeman?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MYMIND wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:48 pm
Not an argument, a fact!

I was at the Man City thread, I didnt see you there. Where are you? :D :rotf: :rotf:

What happens when you do not have a MANe in the house? :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at how the thread just empty. :lol: the rabid dogs who are always barking here have gone missing.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

@Yeyeman,

Was not convinced by the midfield selection to start, but the real surprise for me was the performance of VVD in defence. Seemed surprised by United's aggressive start...

And I still don't understand how the 2nd goal was deemed onside...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Really really poor. You know there's trouble when Elliot and Carvalho are the best players for us.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That Casemiro presentation really did a number on Liverpool. They were star-struck, like deer on headlights the first 20minutes, like they were facing Real Madrid in the CL Final all over again
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Sadio Mane checking the result of the Man U - Liverpool game

Wha choo looking at?!