Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by Coach »

Tis’ said the delicate, delightful dessert that dresses the dinner plate, is born of the thoughts and desires of the chef hidden beyond the wall. If so, then one wonders what stirs in the sub-conscience of another so as to ensure a perpetual stream of homoeroticism.

Is there ever a post sans a sentence on same-sex philandering?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:11 am Tis’ said the delicate, delightful dessert that dresses the dinner plate, is born of the thoughts and desires of the chef hidden beyond the wall. If so, then one wonders what stirs in the sub-conscience of another so as to ensure a perpetual stream of homoeroticism.

Is there ever a post sans a sentence on same-sex philandering?
Ecoachiemo Ejiofor, how market? Did you overestimate the wolverine in the delightful dessert of the moistness of your banana-mango? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Well done Redmen.

On to Soton...

Hopefully Salah's ok
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

He’s fine. More than.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Well done Liverpool. Again. Great team, great season.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:46 pm Well done Liverpool. Again. Great team, great season.

Shouldn't have gone to ET and PKs

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Absolutely necessary. Both teams had chances to win it, penalties guarantees both a hero and a villain. A Hollywoodian finish.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Doubleple! :thumbs: :thumbs: Can they make it a Fourble? Ecoachiemo Ejiofor, what say you? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:11 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:46 pm Well done Liverpool. Again. Great team, great season.

Yes, should have been wrapped up in FT. And now we face Southampton on Tuesday due to ridiculous scheduling.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Great game, great result. :thumbs: :thumbs:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:27 am

Yes, should have been wrapped up in FT. And now we face Southampton on Tuesday due to ridiculous scheduling.

Impact of Diaz shows the value of a high quality and speedy wide player who can also play between the lines. It shows that that forward line can be improved...

I think Carvalho's arrival will further redefine the attacking game.

Very impressed with how Konate immediately assumed leadership in defence on VVD's substitution...

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

txj wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:42 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:27 am
Diaz has been phenomenal since he arrived. Bl seed to have him. I kept feeling like Origi could have added something in this game and against Spurs. Gives us a new way to play if we are struggling to score last 20 minutes. And get a few starts here and there. But he is off to Milan😏

Impact of Diaz shows the value of a high quality and speedy wide player who can also play between the lines. It shows that that forward line can be improved...

I think Carvalho's arrival will further redefine the attacking game.

Very impressed with how Konate immediately assumed leadership in defence on VVD's substitution...
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Do you guys think you're beating Don Carlo?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:51 pm Foregone conclusion it is not. West Ham will not be a stroll in the park at the Olympic Park. …As long as Liverpool don’t drop any more points, they’re still well in.
West Ham 1-nil up.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Not sure why Jack the Lad started ahead of Foden or Sterling, hasn't found his fit as yet and the team doesn’t seem to know what to do with him. Would be no surprise if he’s off at the break.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

West Ham 2-nil. @Tx, told you, no chance at the London Stadium.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:46 pm
txj wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:41 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:36 pm It's signed. Klopp until 2026 at least. What a time to be a Liverpool fan.

Absolutely!

The Newcastle game will be quite tough...
Spurs will be interesting, the Hammers too for who has them to play, especially after Eintracht Brexit the bubble blowers.
Wallop.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:46 pm West Ham 2-nil. @Tx, told you, no chance at the London Stadium.
Chileke onye Umuahia! :shock: :shock:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It is finished. Pep knows they need a point here. Liverpool will put 6 or 7 past Soton and with Wolves out of the running for Europe, another 4 or 5.

Bungled the starting lineup. No protection for Papa Fernandini-old and a Jack Grealish lost in translation. Biggest 45 of the season here. Think the Hammers pick them off on the counter.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ezeigbo Madu scores. A goal worth half of the 100 million squandered. 2-1, City odds on. Put a couple more quid on the Hammers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:46 pm West Ham 2-nil. @Tx, told you, no chance at the London Stadium.
Ecoachiemo Ejiofor fighting hard to support his baby daddy, TxJ. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He will never love you, Ecoachiemo, continue to roll on the floor :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:51 pm
Nna, somebody on this thread was sweating like a puppy in a Korean restaurant at that scoreline. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:22 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:51 pm
Nna, somebody on this thread was sweating like a puppy in a Korean restaurant at that scoreline. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: match wey i no watch! :lol: :lol: Since Nigeria humiliated me against Ghana, I have completely lost interest in football. Never knew it would happen... but I dont really watch football again. Seen a few games here and there like the Madrid games, but aside from that. I absolutely do not cut my sleep short to wake up and watch this disgusting sport anymore. I wake up at my own pace and check scores. :lol:

That said, na fumble or fourble? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: