Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Liverpool - Football Thread

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:44 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:44 am
Alategun wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:06 am The guy that took the corner came back from offside
I saw someone else say that. The video replay didn't show it though.
Your ultrasound didnt show anything, as well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yeye dey smell :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:33 pm
balo wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:54 pm This looks really bad.

In slow motion, yes. Looked like Robertson couldn't get his legs out of the way in real-time.
You on the other hand, continued to get your legs out of the way in real-time, thats why your womb is now damaged. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: yeye dey smell :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

That truly was the worst 1/2 I've ever seen a Liverpool team play. Not even during Roy H's time. Absolutely awful. Terrible midfielder and no one in attack for any outlet. Ox garbage
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:17 pm Liverpool are, in father of the bride talk, “finished”.
Finished.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei pool are trying to be like Chelsea.. I wonder if the press will say Klop needs more time
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

hmmm has anyone seen Kpo Kpo Garri? :lol: :lol:

United is so lukcy! losing out on this guy has given them the exact striker they need!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Dang. Liverpool and Chelsea are pants this season.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yeye dey smell. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

balo wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:52 pm Dang. Liverpool and Chelsea are pants this season.

At least Chelsea can claim to be in transition.

Klopp completely unable to adjust to what he has rather than what he wishes he had...
Little about what he's currently doing makes sense!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:10 pm
balo wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:52 pm Dang. Liverpool and Chelsea are pants this season.

Klopp completely unable to adjust to what he has rather than what he wishes he had...

Watching Brighton mock the once famed Gegenpress was a saddening sight. It is finished.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What happened to the heavy metal Pool. This one na atilogwu without rhythm dem de dance.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:15 pm

Watching Brighton mock the once famed Gegenpress was a saddening sight. It is finished.

Clearly he does not have the tools to execute the high press. WTF is he doing persisting in that?

You get a player like Thiago and push him up and then leave Hendo in a deep role. I mean WTF is that?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like an repentant battered wife, your eye don dey clear small small :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:26 pm

Clearly he does not have the tools to execute the high press. WTF is he doing persisting in that?

You get a player like Thiago and push him up and then leave Hendo in a deep role. I mean WTF is that?
After 800 million, he doesnt have the tools :rotf: :rotf: kaiii!!! White men got it easy sha! When a white man fails, they make excuses for them. If this was a black man, we'd have heard all sort of insults hurled at him. But. white man who is clearly a failure, spends 800 million and his little slave says he doesnt have the tools. :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bizzare. Failed miserably. Thiago had 11 touches in the 1st half and Hendo was atrocious. Whatever the plan was, it didn't work not look remotely like working.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:46 pm

Bizzare. Failed miserably. Thiago had 11 touches in the 1st half and Hendo was atrocious. Whatever the plan was, it didn't work not look remotely like working.
Yeye dey smell. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:28 pm

After 800 million, he doesnt have the tools :rotf: :rotf: kaiii!!! White men got it easy sha! When a white man fails, they make excuses for them. If this was a black man, we'd have heard all sort of insults hurled at him. But. white man who is clearly a failure, spends 800 million and his little slave says he doesnt have the tools. :rotf: :rotf:

lack of investment Image
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Chelsea are in a poor state too. No clear rhyme or reason to their signings and targets. Potter looking like a deer in headlights. Boehly still finding his way....
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Under FSG, Liverpool's investment in transfers is based on how much money the club generates (mostly through success on the field and TV revenue). LFC spend well within their means and the owners have never injected the club with their own money.

It's not like City or United. Only the hard of hearing still don't understand this.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yeye dey smell :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, Yeye dey smell :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:20 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:28 pm

lack of investment Image
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

140 MILLION for the lesbian nunez and kpo kpo Ga RRI :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and "we havent spent money.. we are still spending the Coutinho money" :rotf: Yeye dey smell :lol: :lol: :lol:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:02 pm 140 MILLION for the lesbian nunez and kpo kpo Ga RRI :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and "we havent spent money.. we are still spending the Coutinho money" :rotf: Yeye dey smell :lol: :lol: :lol:
you are right brother, that white man, boy, he has it made.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.