Eddie Howe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eddie Howe

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:08 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:39 pm next Season, bobo will have a huge wazobia to buy players
They have a huge rebuild on their hands, because this team is still a relegation team. I watched the second half and the mistakes the players were making just showed me why they were/are fighting relegation.

That said, Howe and Newcastle have to be sensible. They should build brick-by-brick and expectations should be kept low. Next season, they should pass on the message that top 8 is what they are fighting for. Any attempt to stupidly push for the title or even top 4 could cause them serious problems.

I would say the positions they should look to bring in next season-- trying not to overspend should be:

RB - Max Aarons (Norwich)
CB - Tarkowski (Burnley) - free
CB - Diogo Carlons (Sevilla) or Sven Botman (Lille)
LB - Targatt (Aston Villa) - Loan him again or buy Omar Richards (Bayern)

CM - Ward-Prowse (Southampton) or Ryan Gravenbech (Ajax) or Todd Cantwell (Norwich) or Wr
CAM/SS - Nkunku (Leipzig) - a must

RW - Raphinha (Leeds) or Antony (Ajax)

ST - Etikite (Riems) or get Podence (Wolves) [and use him as false nine + improve your wing options]
Oga Danfo can you do the same suggestion for beloved to do come summer to fight for t he title along City and liverpool?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:53 pm Meanwhile, rumour has it Pearson opted for the agbero approach and threw punches at his players at half and full-time.

Ecoachemo Ejiofor. Ke du? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

HUMILIATED! Now you can go and support Liverpool, your baby daddy's team. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ecoachiemo has not shown his smelling head here, since Ejikemoh ended his team :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems Howe has began the season the way they ended the last. I wonder whether TxJ and the lowlife, Ecoachiemo, have any comment.. or still dodging this thread? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:37 pm:rotf:
you only show face after the fact. what a coward
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. NC will deck loserpool in NC.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:44 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Eddie Howe, missing ASM, Wilson and Guimares (his 3 best players) dey use Fraiser, Longstaff, Short staff, Willock, Woods and Murphy terrorize them for Anfield! There are huge problems for Liverpool. I watched them today and wondered how they will cope this season, because they should be beating this Newcastle line-up silly! absolutely!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Deserved defeat after all that time-wasting. It's a tactic Howe has regularly employed this season. I'd expect this from Pulis.....
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:26 pm Deserved defeat after all that time-wasting. It's a tactic Howe has regularly employed this season. I'd expect this from Pulis.....
LamPulis seemed to have employed the same tactic. How you see am? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:59 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:44 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Eddie Howe, missing ASM, Wilson and Guimares (his 3 best players) dey use Fraiser, Longstaff, Short staff, Willock, Woods and Murphy terrorize them for Anfield! There are huge problems for Liverpool. I watched them today and wondered how they will cope this season, because they should be beating this Newcastle line-up silly! absolutely!
I repeat this again. I watched them today and they create very very dangerous moments, but aside from that, you see a team that is struggling to take hold of the game. I sincerely worry about their season.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

4th
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pointing to those on page one who were running their mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best Player - Maximin out
new top striker out
First choice LB out

Playing with scrubs like longstaff and Murphy and in 4th position. :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wonder where the dumbasses are. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:22 pm Ejikemoh is merely Tyneside's Mark Hughes of Man City, there is no longevity in his role at Newcastle, survival and then succumb to the quest for brand. Much like Lampard at Chelsea once the summer passes, the pursuit will be for any opportunity to be shot of Eji and bring in a brand builder. That being said, with the additions, he's faired well and seemingly set a course for survival. To suggest Stegosaurus Bruce would've achieved the same is laughable, brought in to tilt the withering Baggies back towards promotion, Bruce has all but assured West Brom of another season in the Championship. And the football, absolutely atrocious, raking long balls to the inebriated Andy Carrol and a bellowing battlecry of "get stuck in", that old tactical masterstroke. Surely this has to be the last stand of the dinosaur.
Dunce! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:53 pm Meanwhile, The Unemployed One rots at home.
Talk about a yeye person who is not just rotting, but decaying. :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bigpokey, your man is still obsessed with me and some comments I made three years ago.

Come collect him. He needs his testicles tickled.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:47 pm bigpokey, your man is still obsessed with me and some comments I made three years ago.

Ewu meeeehhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see the dunce has reared his decayed head. After running your mouth and allowing decay to gush out, open am again now? :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:47 pm bigpokey, your man is still obsessed with me and some comments I made three years ago.

my goodness, you finally showed up after pool won a game.. you are boring and you should stop posting since you cannot handle a loss.. what a coward :boo: :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:20 pm

my goodness, you finally showed up after pool won a game.. you are boring and you should stop posting since you cannot handle a loss.. what a coward :boo: :boo: :boo:
Can't hear you with danfo's meat stuck in your mouth. Try again. :thumb:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:29 am

my goodness who comes with such thoughts? do you want me to quote what the bible says about such perverted thoughts? I rebuke you in the mighty name of JESUS
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:53 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:29 am

my goodness who comes with such thoughts? do you want me to quote what the bible says about such perverted thoughts? I rebuke you in the mighty name of JESUS
Sorry, no, still don't understand what you're saying. In my defence, there's not a single post from the 98,000 you've written that has ever made sense. :thumbs:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024