Eddie Howe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eddie Howe

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:24 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:00 pm Damunk,

Please come and help this broda out. This obsession with the nether regions of the human anatomy has gotten to crisis point...
you are a coward. You only show face when danfo isn't around. Then you pick race . He was right. when pool were getting beat left and right you picked race and never made a single post in the pool thread. We shall see what happens after the match up tomorrow vs Real. Let us see if you would vanish...cowards like you and assanall CE spammers are kings of running away and not staying when the going gets tough... smh
Look at this one. Barking like an abandoned puppy while his owner is away. Abeg, shoo! Tell danfo to teach you how to remain silent in his absence.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:31 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:24 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:00 pm Damunk,

Please come and help this broda out. This obsession with the nether regions of the human anatomy has gotten to crisis point...
you are a coward. You only show face when danfo isn't around. Then you pick race . He was right. when pool were getting beat left and right you picked race and never made a single post in the pool thread. We shall see what happens after the match up tomorrow vs Real. Let us see if you would vanish...cowards like you and assanall CE spammers are kings of running away and not staying when the going gets tough... smh
Look at this one. Barking like an abandoned puppy while his owner is away. Abeg, shoo! Tell danfo to teach you how to remain silent in his absence.
i do not get your outburst. You do know you run away when pool gets beat. All of a sudden you are back on this section of CE to pop your chest out..shebi nah Real tomorrow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:07 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:58 am I see someone is avoiding this thread. :D Your puppy has been expecting you.

Happy to chat here bro :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Me too! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:25 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:58 am I see someone is avoiding this thread. :D Your puppy has been expecting you.

Happy to chat here bro :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My brother actually believes that taking a team from the brink of relegation to 5th on the league table + cup final within 1 year is something bad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you are ready bro, join me in the Liverpool thread. I know you are a lifetime coward, but come on! dont be scared. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, that your quote was from the Haaland thread. Are you afraid to speak too much in that Thread? Because you know what I can do? :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:00 pm

My brother actually believes that taking a team from the brink of relegation to 5th on the league table + cup final within 1 year is something bad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you are ready bro, join me in the Liverpool thread. I know you are a lifetime coward, but come on! dont be scared. :lol: :lol: :lol:
But why do you twerk at that "achievement" when you say it's a crap league? :lol: :lol: What's so special about moving from 17th to currently 5th in a weak league when backed by the wealthiest owners in all of football? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, remind us which is the only team to have defeated Newcastle this season - and done it twice... And remind us who manages that team. :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:51 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:00 pm

But why do you twerk at that "achievement" when you say it's a crap league? :lol: :lol: What's so special about moving from 17th to currently 5th in a weak league when backed by the wealthiest owners in all of football? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, remind us which is the only team to have defeated Newcastle this season - and done it twice... And remind us who manages that team. :rotf:
So you no go come Liverpool thread? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Took the team from relegation battle to CL qualification. Eddie, take a bow! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:31 pm Eddie, take my nyash! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eddie Howe, as usual, take a bow :clap: :clap: :clap:
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:31 pm Eddie Howe, as usual, take a bow :clap: :clap: :clap:
If Eddie Howe ever gets the England job. That will be something to fear.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:22 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:31 pm Eddie Howe, as usual, take a bow :clap: :clap: :clap:
England is the Tottenham of National Teams. Doesnt matter who their players or their coach is, they are CURSED!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

joao wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:22 pm
Won't do much better than Southgate imo but will be a better coach.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Building quietly, but deliberately. With Liveramento and Hall, they'd have secured their wingbacks for the next decade + :clap: :clap:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Well in the ascendency, triple substitution, all 3 players barely getting into stride. Why ease in the changes, when one can completely destabilise the team in one go.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odiegwu!

danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:woot: :woot: :sneaky:
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:22 pm Odiegwu!

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hurricane Ejikemoh Howe.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Team is too dayumnnnn English. SaMe crap at Chelsea. It's going to be a long season for Newcastle. What shocked me last week were the fans leaving the stadium vs Liverpool, what are their fans smoking.

They will struggle this season, every team will come at them hard..but 3 straight defeats oh boy, bad, bad , bad.

However they are still better than Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

CL League Table so far
Newcastle
PSG
Milan
Dortmund
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hurricane. Ejikemoh now down to sixes for the sack.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:D [

You couldn’t resist lol.

quote=Coach post_id=5932422 time=1703632744 user_id=1112]
Hurricane. Ejikemoh now down to sixes for the sack.
[/quote]