Eddie Howe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eddie Howe

Post by Coach »

Top notch Ejikemoh being mauled. King Dave picking all the cherries.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:Top notch Ejikemoh being mauled. King Dave picking all the cherries.
Too many games, too many injuries....
Bournemouth are barely hanging on shoestring....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Big Nico Salanke looking more and more like a Sani Abacha Swiss bank transfer by the second.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:Big Nico Salanke looking more and more like a Sani Abacha Swiss bank transfer by the second.
The boy has been rubbish from Chelsea, it was his greedy demands that saved Chelsea from the Solanke scam when they hurriedly sold him to Pool who as soon as they found out they bought a dud did not waste time offloading him as a scrap.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ejikemoh Howe digging past the six feet. Top notch.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:Ejikemoh Howe digging past the six feet. Top notch.
He is deeper than 6 o more like 9 now.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?
There is a limit to which you can push a beetle car before it breaks down. As soon as Josh King lost form and Wilson's goals dried up, the shoestring model fell apart.

Those two King and Wilson, account for 80 percent of not more of Boutnemouth's goals, I think the sale of Mouset to Sheffield was a bad decision. Look at him banging the goals over there now.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:is this the guy that was supposed to take over from Wenger?
There is a limit to which you can push a beetle car before it breaks down. As soon as Josh King lost form and Wilson's goals dried up, the shoestring model fell apart.

Those two King and Wilson, account for 80 percent of not more of Boutnemouth's goals, I think the sale of Mouset to Sheffield was a bad decision. Look at him banging the goals over there now.
Respect sir oloye :clap: :clap: The man is a good coach but the shoestring budget can only take ANY team so far.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:

Respect sir oloye :clap: :clap: The man is a good coach but the shoestring budget can only take ANY team so far.

so we should have hired him? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Faint echoes of the fat lady singing the relegation sonata...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:

so we should have hired him? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
The problem I see with his hiring here is that, you don't hire a coach like him or Arteta to take over from Wenger, unless the club has decided it is looking to chart a whole new direction as opposed to consolidating on the achievements of the past. He is not what Arsenal needs.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Top notch, Championship bound, Ejikemoh Ogbunigwe Howe. Pure breed.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Diabolical

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Top notch, Championship bound, Ejikemoh Ogbunigwe Howe. Pure breed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wetin our Uncle do you?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I can't stand watching Bournmouth because of the awkward camera angle
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bournemouth level is really lower than Championship given the size of their club. You can punch above your weight class but for so long before reality takes over. Nothing more for Eddie Howe to do with this batch of lemons.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

And that Bilings was doing yanga
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Top notch, Championship bound, Ejikemoh Ogbunigwe Howe. Pure breed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wetin our Uncle do you?

Odiegwu!
AFCON 2019 sweet o

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:

Not entirely true...Howe did get some cash to spend but his fascination with overhyped and overhyped Liverpool British youngsters did him in! Spent way too much on the Jordan Ibes and Solankes with absolutely nothing to show for it
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Meanwhile, rumour has it Pearson opted for the agbero approach and threw punches at his players at half and full-time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eddie Howe beginning to influence Newcastle. :clap: :clap:

His transformation of Joelington has provided them with a fantastic midfield.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?