Eddie Howe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eddie Howe

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:29 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:20 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:47 pm bigpokey, your man is still obsessed with me and some comments I made three years ago.

Come collect him. He needs his testicles tickled.
my goodness, you finally showed up after pool won a game.. you are boring and you should stop posting since you cannot handle a loss.. what a coward :boo: :boo: :boo:
Can't hear you with danfo's meat stuck in your mouth. Try again. :thumb:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thing truly dey pain you. Exposed for the dumb1d1ot that you are. Zero football clue and just deadbrained who is best known for being a harlot for TxJ. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: how many abortions have you had? :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:53 amhow many abortions have you had? :oops: :oops:

Edited by mod: Please, no parental insults. You know this is against the rules. I don't understand why you're doing something you clearly know is against the rules here.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:59 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:53 amhow many abortions have you had? :oops: :oops:
***** :D
E pain am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The truth hurts, doesnt it?! You allowed TxJ to mal-use you, romp you, use you take do suwe, and look at you now... on the verge of losing your maggot-infested abortion-ridden womb. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oh! by the way, now that I dragged you out of your hole, Pep vs Klopp? How you see am? Harlot! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am
E pain am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The truth hurts, doesnt it?! You allowed TxJ to mal-use you, romp you, use you take do suwe, and look at you now... on the verge of losing your maggot-infested abortion-ridden womb. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oh! by the way, now that I dragged you out of your hole, Pep vs Klopp? How you see am? Harlot! :lol:
All this noise because three years ago I said Mourinho was unemployed.

Twerking for a Portuguese who doesn't know you exist. See your life! :rotf: :rotf: Were you sent to obodo oyinbo to twerk for Portuguese men? :D

All the sacrifices your sweet mother made to get you to Europe and you repay her not with money but by whoring yourself out to Portuguese men for free. Odiegwu! :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:26 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:18 am

All this noise because three years ago I said Mourinho was unemployed.

Twerking for a Portuguese who doesn't know you exist. See your life! :rotf: :rotf: Were you sent to obodo oyinbo to twerk for Portuguese men? :D

All the sacrifices your sweet mother made to get you to Europe and you repay her not with money but by whoring yourself out to Portuguese men for free. Odiegwu! :D
No, all this noise because you thought Klopp was better than Pep, and Pep humiliated him. You won a two-ble when you twerked for a quadruple! :rotf: Then your best player jumped ship, which drowned you into becoming a laughing stock and humiliated by almost every team in the league, getting beating like a shameless harlot! :lol: :lol:

You then came for Eddie Howe, exposing your lack of intelligence and complete shamelessness. Again, you were publicly shamed, as Eddie, using a shoe string budget, has performed better than your god, rotten teeth Klopp, who has spent 700 million to win one title in 8 years! :rotf: :rotf:

Kaiiii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its such a painful sight to see you like this! The pain and anguish you have suffered this season, which has led you to go into you cave, where TxJ has phucked you senseless, repeatedly into a coma, causing you to do multiple abortions and lose your womb is truly a pitiful sight. Harlot! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please take it easy! eh! take it easy. :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

LOL!!! Remind me, which manager is the only one to have beaten Eddie Howe this season. :lol: :lol:

Newcastle had to spend in excess of £200m for Howe to become a good enough manager to lead them to third place having played a game more than their rivals. :rotf: :rotf: Shoe string budget! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is what happens when you spend too much time allowing bigpokey to fondle your testicles. You become complacent. Stop drooling, start thinking. This is NOT what your people back home paid for. Chineke! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Yeyeman, what is your problem, stick to football. By the way, Newscastle are yet to even spend money. Howie has been using most of the players from Bruce. Even their record signing is out injured
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:47 am LOL!!! Remind me, which manager is the only one to have beaten Eddie Howe this season. :lol: :lol:

Newcastle had to spend in excess of £200m for Howe to become a good enough manager to lead them to third place having played a game more than their rivals. :rotf: :rotf: Shoe string budget! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is what happens when you spend too much time allowing bigpokey to fondle your testicles. You become complacent. Stop drooling, start thinking. This is NOT what your people back home paid for. Chineke! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
yen yen yen :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kaii! this thing dey sweet my belle. For months, you have been hiding and I have been unable to drag you like the gutter rat that you are. Thanks for coming out! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know what happened to you last season and what happened to you this season. Kai! You were so much in pain. You couldnt handle it and went into hiding. :rotf: :rotf: two-ble??? after all the quadruple talk, only to end up with a worse season than a finished mourinho! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Then this season started and it got worse and worse... in order to calm your rabid nerves, which is full of leprosy and rabies, you started allowing TxJ to phook the life out of you. Wear condom, e no wear! This led you to where you are today, a cursed wombless female dog! :rotf: :rotf:

Back to Eddie Howe, the man who sits above Klopp. :lol: :lol: Klopp, spending 800 million is how many points behind shoe string Howe? how many points? :lol: :lol: One spent millions upon millions to buy Allison, Van Dyke, Salah, Nunez, Jota< Diaz, carvalho. But Howe, on a shoe string had to manage with players likes Targett, Wood, Burn... while improving Longstaff, Elliot Anderson, Krafth, Willock and Shelvey! That is what a top coach does and not the rotten teeth who spends and spends and when he loses he cries and cries :lol:

Yeye1mbecile, whatever you are doing in that cave will not be the end of you! This, I am praying for you. Your satanic lifestyle that has cost you so much and which will continue to wreck you -- you know what I am getting at :wink: - has to be curbed. Like Liverpool's situation, life can also deteriorate. you know what I mean :wink: A word is enough for the wise.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Didn't read any of that, sorry. Try to be succinct if you want me to invest time in your ramblings.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:14 pm Didn't read any of that, sorry. Try to be succinct if you want me to invest time in your ramblings.
Yes you did b1tch! You read it :rotf: :rotf: Same way you have been secretly coming online over the last few months like a shameless coward to read my comments and feel so much pain seeing your Klopp being humiliated week in, week out. :oops: :lol:

Like I said, I know what happened to you last season and what happened to you this season. Kai! You were so much in pain. You couldnt handle it and went into hiding. :rotf: :rotf: two-ble??? after all the quadruple talk, only to end up with a worse season than a finished mourinho! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Then this season started and it got worse and worse... in order to calm your rabid nerves, which is full of leprosy and rabies, you started allowing TxJ to phook the life out of you. Wear condom, e no wear! This led you to where you are today, a cursed wombless female dog! :rotf: :rotf:

Back to Eddie Howe, the man who sits above Klopp. :lol: :lol: Klopp, spending 800 million is how many points behind shoe string Howe? how many points? :lol: :lol: One spent millions upon millions to buy Allison, Van Dyke, Salah, Nunez, Jota< Diaz, carvalho. But Howe, on a shoe string had to manage with players likes Targett, Wood, Burn... while improving Longstaff, Elliot Anderson, Krafth, Willock and Shelvey! That is what a top coach does and not the rotten teeth who spends and spends and when he loses he cries and cries :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Same again. Ain't nobody have time to read your wack essays.

You haven't said anything new or interesting in years.

PS: I KNOW you've read this post and we BOTH KNOW I haven't read your posts. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:11 pm Same again. Ain't nobody have time to read your wack essays.

You haven't said anything new or interesting in years.

PS: I KNOW you've read this post and we BOTH KNOW I haven't read your posts. :lol:
of course I am reading your post b1tch. What do you expect? You ran away for months like the lowlife coward that you are :rotf: :rotf: This is my opportunity to destroy you like the way TxJ destroyed your bumbum and your womb :lol: :lol:

Like I said, I know what happened to you last season and what happened to you this season. Kai! You were so much in pain. You couldnt handle it and went into hiding. :rotf: :rotf: two-ble??? after all the quadruple talk, only to end up with a worse season than a finished mourinho! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Then this season started and it got worse and worse... in order to calm your rabid nerves, which is full of leprosy and rabies, you started allowing TxJ to phook the life out of you. Wear condom, e no wear! This led you to where you are today, a cursed wombless female dog! :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Lol. It's too easy at this point. :lol: I simply scroll past whatever you've written and start typing. :rotf:

I've no idea what you've written but let me guess in summary:

"Klopp is crap. Guardiola is better. Howe is better. I love Mourinho. You're a shameless harlot." Am I right?

I'll never know! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:09 pm Lol. It's too easy at this point. :lol: I simply scroll past whatever you've written and start typing. :rotf:

I've no idea what you've written but let me guess in summary:

"Klopp is crap. Guardiola is better. Howe is better. I love Mourinho. You're a shameless harlot." Am I right?

I'll never know! :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: its probably as easy as it was for you to spread your legs for TxJ and get pregnant. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shameless oaf!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a coach! Continuing to do his bits with a bunch of average players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:46 pm :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

this is the coach Chelsea should have hired if they wanted English
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Who is the first coach to take Newcastle to a Final since 1999? :wink:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:46 pm :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: OK o!
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Damunk,

Please come and help this broda out. This obsession with the nether regions of the human anatomy has gotten to crisis point...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:00 pm Damunk,

Please come and help this broda out. This obsession with the nether regions of the human anatomy has gotten to crisis point...
you are a coward. You only show face when danfo isn't around. Then you pick race . He was right. when pool were getting beat left and right you picked race and never made a single post in the pool thread. We shall see what happens after the match up tomorrow vs Real. Let us see if you would vanish...cowards like you and assanall CE spammers are kings of running away and not staying when the going gets tough... smh
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:24 pm

you are a coward. You only show face when danfo isn't around. Then you pick race . He was right. when pool were getting beat left and right you picked race and never made a single post in the pool thread. We shall see what happens after the match up tomorrow vs Real. Let us see if you would vanish...cowards like you and assanall CE spammers are kings of running away and not staying when the going gets tough... smh

As opposed to you who spends more time posting on the Arsenal thread even when your team is simultaneously playing...

But I understand; its a multi personality disorder...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:28 pm

As opposed to you who spends more time posting on the Arsenal thread even when your team is simultaneously playing...

once again another false narrative from you . It is well known i have posted mostly in the Chelsea season thread . I don't know what benefits you get from posting false info
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:44 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:28 pm

once again another false narrative from you . It is well known i have posted mostly in the Chelsea season thread . I don't know why benefits you get from posting false info

I counted it bro.
On the day of the two matches which took place roughly simultaneously, you did not!