What's Pogba's endgame?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What's Pogba's endgame?

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up
You seem very bitter about the whole saga :o
well not really! end of the day, these player earn huge sums so one cannot act like its the end of the world, bottom line is United is a top 5 sporting brand in the world but they acting like a mid table team which they are, but most important, all the franchise players keep on deserting them to better things, Pogba left united before, went to Juventus, won 4 titles, played like a beast, then we sold him a false dream, now its back to square one, it really is an indictment on how united is run by amateurs!
Don't be surprised if Pogba is still a United player next coming season
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up
well not really! end of the day, these player earn huge sums so one cannot act like its the end of the world, bottom line is United is a top 5 sporting brand in the world but they acting like a mid table team which they are, but most important, all the franchise players keep on deserting them to better things, Pogba left united before, went to Juventus, won 4 titles, played like a beast, then we sold him a false dream, now its back to square one, it really is an indictment on how united is run by amateurs!
United are not a mid table team.

Check the current table. You sound like you are still shell shocked from recent seasons.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

cchinukw wrote:
marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
United are not a mid table team.

Check the current table. You sound like you are still shell shocked from recent seasons.
United is a mid table team, they are not consistent and 1 or 2 more loses, they can drop back to 10th, the difference between 5th and 10th in the league tables is 4 points! United attempted to bypass Haaland agent and work direct with his dad, that was an amateur move, they should be concerned that any decent player no longer considers united as a place to develop their career, they should be righly concerned
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Kunle wrote:
Not long ago, he blamed Jose Mourinho for everything including Pogba's laziness. This marko sef :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

End game? Countless viral videos on Instagram and a feature in a Bugzy Malone video, Manchester’s finest mind you, doing keepy-uppies. Pogba’s legend is very much in his mind. There’s only so long one can consider themselves the best in the world, all the while displaying form and performance unworthy of Fred, rather Barney from Bedrock. That’s racist. Absolutely. Always is. Dab.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogba needs to get out from united, we sold him a pipe dream! he is only at united so they can sell shirts! he knows this and he will be gone by the summer, he will not sign a new contract, his agent is right! united will destroy even the likes of Mbappe! United buy players not for their football but what they can get in terms of commercial activities, that is why Haaland picked Dortmund instead!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Coach wrote:End game? Countless viral videos on Instagram and a feature in a Bugzy Malone video, Manchester’s finest mind you, doing keepy-uppies. Pogba’s legend is very much in his mind. There’s only so long one can consider themselves the best in the world, all the while displaying form and performance unworthy of Fred, rather Barney from Bedrock. That’s racist. Absolutely. Always is. Dab.
He parties like Mario Balotelli! Bling, bling!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The Jagaban wrote:
Coach wrote:End game? Countless viral videos on Instagram and a feature in a Bugzy Malone video, Manchester’s finest mind you, doing keepy-uppies. Pogba’s legend is very much in his mind. There’s only so long one can consider themselves the best in the world, all the while displaying form and performance unworthy of Fred, rather Barney from Bedrock. That’s racist. Absolutely. Always is. Dab.
He parties like Mario Balotelli! Bling, bling!
funny enough all the social media post about Pogba partying has been with his family! which he is more than entitled to, the issues at united are more than Pogba, i will really question the medical team at united, why all their players keep on getting injuries, it is not normal, united contract offer is still on the table but Pogba will not sign, they will have to sell at the end of the season or he leaves for nothing!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

NEwcastle has like 10-12 players out injured, this is constant all the time , something is up with their training methods or so...Pogba had surgery, why are you guys on him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:NEwcastle has like 10-12 players out injured, this is constant all the time , something is up with their training methods or so...Pogba had surgery, why are you guys on him
due to his status, 38 million followers on IG! he will be under constant scrutiny, they feel he has not done enough to warrant the high transfer fees, Pogba cannot carry that team on his own but last season he was our top scorer and top assist, Maguire cost 8 million less, not really set united alight, are they criticizing him like Pogba? if people look past him, the main issue is the running of the club, no structure, no director of football, no coaching, then Glazers/ Woodward, all in that order!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:NEwcastle has like 10-12 players out injured, this is constant all the time , something is up with their training methods or so...Pogba had surgery, why are you guys on him
due to his status, 38 million followers on IG! he will be under constant scrutiny, they feel he has not done enough to warrant the high transfer fees, Pogba cannot carry that team on his own but last season he was our top scorer and top assist, Maguire cost 8 million less, not really set united alight, are they criticizing him like Pogba? if people look past him, the main issue is the running of the club, no structure, no director of football, no coaching, then Glazers/ Woodward, all in that order!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

For Zinedine ZePog, surely 2020 and cancellation of M*A*S*H reruns showing in the infirmary, offers ample opportunity to rustle an 8 bar? Maitre Gims feat King P. The greatest of faux pas is in considering P square merely a footballer. Pogba is not least an entertainer but entertainment itself. The crossover is inevitable.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd made a colossal mistake in not selling this man 3-4 years ago and getting a big transfer fee for him back then. Can you imagine a player playing under Sir Alex publicly stating he no longer wanted to play for the club and still being allowed to stay at the club for another 3-4 years, and then being offered a new contract too?

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:23 pm
scholl wrote:
marko wrote:It will be in the best interes of all parties if Pogba is allowed to leave ASAP, he is clearly fed up with life playing with mediocrity, i was at the united megastore this last weekend and my son wanted a top with Pogba name, if i had not promised that trip ages ago, would have cancelled it, giving my heard earned money to a bunch of football scammers

We clearly need more midfielders, so if Pogba is playing hardball, we need to show him the door
Are you a shareholder or a member of the board?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is the same maggot who insulted the Falcons because they are Nigerian and because they are women. Yet, supported United through thick and thin.

Same behavior from Chinwuruwuru in relation to Arsenal.

The truth is "the black man is his own worst enemy." There are many Nigerians who will die or even sacrifice their offspring for the success of a foreign club, but will spit at their own country. Disgusting!
Says the one that paid for a smear campaign against Nigeria's best goalie ever and was dancing Ntigidi when his tormentor showed up in the Prem.

Oh should we go back to the Miurinho years and his emasculation of boy wonder?

:dream: :dream:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Some sources are alleging that Pogba's brother Mathias is part of a blackmail gang that tried to get 13 million Euros from Pogba.

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

What a brother! Tufiakwa
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:38 pm What a brother! Tufiakwa
Life is such an irony. When Mathias was collecting money from the press (I assume with Paul's approval) to smear Mourinho and release team matters, his excellency, Paul, was twerking and shaking his breast! Now, the same dog he used to attack others has turned around and bitten him. He will have to live with this for the rest of his life, as his rabid dog will tear into his flesh with every single venom possible. What a useless family. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:38 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:38 pm What a brother! Tufiakwa
Life is such an irony. When Mathias was collecting money from the press (I assume with Paul's approval) to smear Mourinho and release team matters, his excellency, Paul, was twerking and shaking his breast! Now, the same dog he used to attack others has turned around and bitten him. He will have to live with this for the rest of his life, as his rabid dog will tear into his flesh with every single venom possible. What a useless family. Tufiakwa!
indeed brother, a once heard a man say how loyal is a hungry dog. that same hunger will make your dog eat you alive. some people learn that lesson the hard way.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

How sad
The Pogba brothers from what i saw on TV looked like a nice close knit family, always with mother around.

They need to stay away from media and keep their mouths shut, at the end of the day they shall always be blood brothers
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Matthias is claiming Paul has tried to bewitch Mbappe through a Babalawo so that he doesn’t perform well.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:49 pm Matthias is claiming Paul has tried to bewitch Mbappe through a Babalawo so that he doesn’t perform well.
I guess the African in them never left Lol
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Yep.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:49 pm Matthias is claiming Paul has tried to bewitch Mbappe through a Babalawo so that he doesn’t perform well.
As shocking as it sounds, it not unusual amongst African families, especially when money is involved
Hopefully an elder can grab the brothers by their ears and get them shut keep their mouths shut, they will all regret this 10yrs down the line