Looks Like Chelsea Sold RM damaged Goods...Hazard

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Looks Like Chelsea Sold RM damaged Goods...Hazard

Post by Kabalega »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51604681

I hope Hazard bounces back quickly.
He also needs to find a solution to these fractures.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg
Re: Looks Like Chelsea Sold RM damaged Goods...Hazard

Post by Olayemi14 »

He could possibly just be having a bad season.
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...nope, he went to a league where they chew on your leg hard dribbling.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

He can come back. We will nurse him back to good health.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chelsea was his best fit.

It took me time to warm up to him as a Chelsea top player. I even used to refer to him as a Hazard.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The misses I saw in the last match - my mouth was :O all through!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone who is surprised by Hazard either has never watched him or doesnt know much about him. Hazard is a loser and mentally weak. The two times I lost respect for him was when:

1. He said he knows he will never be at ROnaldo or Messi's level; and
2. When he said he plays football for enjoyment :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chelsea is a regional club who are comfortable with that type of nonsense! At Madrid, where you are expected to win every single game, and to win very well, that sh1t would not fly! They wont accept it, ra ra! Hazard played for Chelsea for many years and ask many Chelsea fans, he had the habit of taking one season off, coming back and being amazing, take the 3rd season off, come back in the 4th and be amazing.. he was inconsistent like that! Chelsea accepted it. Madrid will not tolerate it.

He is a loser and I remember the thread here, when he said he plays football for enjoyment and several losers on CE supported him. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:Anyone who is surprised by Hazard either has never watched him or doesnt know much about him. Hazard is a loser and mentally weak. The two times I lost respect for him was when:

Chelsea is a regional club who are comfortable with that type of nonsense! At Madrid, where you are expected to win every single game, and to win very well, that sh1t would not fly! They wont accept it, ra ra! Hazard played for Chelsea for many years and ask many Chelsea fans, he had the habit of taking one season off, coming back and being amazing, take the 3rd season off, come back in the 4th and be amazing.. he was inconsistent like that! Chelsea accepted it. Madrid will not tolerate it.

He is a loser and I remember the thread here, when he said he plays football for enjoyment and several losers on CE supported him. smh
I been think say na only me. Notwithstanding though he was instrumental in Chelsea's trophy haul especially last season's Europa.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Anyone who is surprised by Hazard either has never watched him or doesnt know much about him. Hazard is a loser and mentally weak. The two times I lost respect for him was when:

I been think say na only me. Notwithstanding though he was instrumental in Chelsea's trophy haul especially last season's Europa.
Against a curse team?Abeg anyone would have done same to that Arsenal team on that day.You have never accept we need to beg Danfo for the curse,Danfo talking nonsense about Hazard,he curse that boy after his statement and look where the poor guy is today cant play for 1 month straight :boo: :boo:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ageologists, all these injuries no be becos of age cheating abi?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wiseone wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:53 am
Made the wrong move. Could have stayed a king at Chelsea. But his sale helped the ball club immensely. There's still a spot for him if he keeps to his promise of coming back to SB.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea aren't looking to bring him back. Looks like he may be heading to Saudi like the other goats.

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

balo wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:23 pm Chelsea aren't looking to bring him back. Looks like he may be heading to Saudi like the other goats.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kabalega wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:35 pm
balo wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:23 pm Chelsea aren't looking to bring him back. Looks like he may be heading to Saudi like the other goats.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ask Liverpool and Arsenal fans. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: