RAFA BENITEZ, SACKED!!! (CELTA VIGO 2023-2024)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rafa Benitez, THE FAILURE IS LAST IN CHINA (2ND SEASON)

Post by danfo driver »

Na wow ooooo!

When will that cowardly loser return to count the scores? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When God hates you, he hates you without limit! IAG, this is your fate! Next time, do not fook with me! Coward. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rafa Benitez, FAILING IN ENGLAND AGAIN (EVERTON)

Post by kajifu »

When i warn Fat Rafa fans not to make mouth against Oga Danfo the no listen,see how Arsenal and
Spurs are suffering from curse
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Meanwhile Mourinho is getting his #$% kicked in the Europa league by part-time bank robbers and postmen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:ImageDanfo weeps for his master after Roma lose to peasants in the Europa League.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Image
Danfo and Bigpokey perform the Jim Crow pose for Mourinho.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Where is the cowardly loser who was keeping scores earlier? :rotf: :rotf: Are we not going to keep scores again? O ma se o!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:30 am
Its a Goal wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 pm Someone is intentionally avoiding this thread 😂
Em rafa has been matching up with teams not in the class of everton... we know how Ancelotti started very well last season...Burnley is a rubbish team
:clap: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:56 pm It is now 3 kondo 🤣
coward, whats the score? :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 pm Someone is intentionally avoiding this thread 😂
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Talk about someone looking right in the mirror. When are you going to rear your lean face in this thread? When Everton wins their next game? Abi? Loser! :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Watching Everton today and you could tell that Benitez is finished! You could see why he almost got the China-based club relegated. He is finished and funny enough, looking at him, i felt pity for him. His face, you could tell that this was a broken man who was once at the top and is now confused as to his present predicament. His tactics no longer work, he is no longer able to impact games and looking at his face, you could tell that this was a man who felt ashamed of what he has no become. "if you dont leave football, football will leave you." What a pity!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Watching Everton today and you could tell that Benitez is finished! You could see why he almost got the China-based club relegated. He is finished and funny enough, looking at him, i felt pity for him. His face, you could tell that this was a broken man who was once at the top and is now confused as to his present predicament. His tactics no longer work, he is no longer able to impact games and looking at his face, you could tell that this was a man who felt ashamed of what he has no become. "if you dont leave football, football will leave you." What a pity!
Meanwhile his contemporaries are managing big Italian teams and getting thrashed by goat herders and bricklayers in the Europa League. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Everton has a poor squad. How many of their team players would enter a top 4 squad?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:15 pm Everton has a poor squad. How many of their team players would enter a top 4 squad?

Much as it pains me to, I agree.

They are poorly managed. They have a good director of sports but when he's not being hamstrung by the owners and/or FFP, he's making mistakes while shopping the basement market.

And they cannot afford mistakes: Gbamin, Mina, Tosun, Delph, Iwobi, Rondon...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:15 pm Everton has a poor squad. How many of their team players would enter a top 4 squad?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Typical loser fan. Making excuses where there are no excuses to be made. Everton has spent more money than most have in Europe, yet, it is the players.

Who has asked him to take the team to top 4?? :rotf: :rotf: Who??? Abeg you are an Eagle! You are also an Interisti, yet you allow that loser club, Tottenham to consume you like this! Dude you are a winner, please start thinking as one. :roll:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:00 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Typical loser fan. Making excuses where there are no excuses to be made. Everton has spent more money than most have in Europe, yet, it is the players.

Who has asked him to take the team to top 4?? :rotf: :rotf: Who??? Abeg you are an Eagle! You are also an Interisti, yet you allow that loser club, Tottenham to consume you like this! Dude you are a winner, please start thinking as one. :roll:
Spending money doesn't equal a good squad. Everton's long term target is to break the top 6. One doesn't spend that kind of money to finish in bottom half. Also clubs that do well in the EPL tend to have a couple of players good enough for the top 4.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:39 pm

Much as it pains me to, I agree.

They are poorly managed. They have a good director of sports but when he's not being hamstrung by the owners and/or FFP, he's making mistakes while shopping the basement market.

And they cannot afford mistakes: Gbamin, Mina, Tosun, Delph, Iwobi, Rondon...
They have bought some dross over the past 5 to 10 transfer windows.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 pm

Spending money doesn't equal a good squad. Everton's long term target is to break the top 6. One doesn't spend that kind of money to finish in bottom half. Also clubs that do well in the EPL tend to have a couple of players good enough for the top 4.
sigh... I dont even know how to respond to this. Its all over the place. West Ham is presently number 4 and several Everton players will get into West Ham. But if you want to replace west ham with United, who finished top 4 last year, someone like Digne and even Carlvert Lewin will get into United's present 11. I would probably mention Yeri Mina sef, considering how crappy united's CBs (aside from Varane) are.

Give the Everton squad to someone like Graham Potter and he will finish top 6. That squad is very very strong.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:54 pm
Cristao II wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 pm

sigh... I dont even know how to respond to this. Its all over the place. West Ham is presently number 4 and several Everton players will get into West Ham. But if you want to replace west ham with United, who finished top 4 last year, someone like Digne and even Carlvert Lewin will get into United's present 11. I would probably mention Yeri Mina sef, considering how crappy united's CBs (aside from Varane) are.

Give the Everton squad to someone like Graham Potter and he will finish top 6. That squad is very very strong.

Its also about completeness of a squad to enable a manager fully implement his ideas, not the isolated few players who have the quality.

The West Ham squad is fully formed and already well along in building up the back ups, which is the value u get from continuity.

Apart from Richarlison as a sub, no one else can get in United's squad...

The current Everton squad, and I can't believe I'm making a case for them, is composed of choices from 4-5 managers!

Apart from Calvin-Lewin and Richarlison, Potter will likely have no use for the rest in his first team...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! So the low down coward wont count scores again? He was counting up and down in August, since then he has shut his smelly mouth. I wonder why :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The thing wey pain me inside Everton matter na the way Iwobi nyash take blow.

How are the mighty fallen. Guy has to do something fast or he will be playing for relegation clubs or worse still t the Chamionships.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051