RAFA BENITEZ, SACKED!!! (CELTA VIGO 2023-2024)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rafa Benitez, THE FAILURE IS LAST IN CHINA (2ND SEASON)

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:08 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:24 pm Not going according to plan for one Danfo guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
BRENTFORD 2 - 0 ARSENAL

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It’s ok, we all know you are in pain. Things are not going according to your plans. Football knowledge indeed. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:10 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:24 pm Not going according to plan for one Danfo guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
BRENTFORD 2 - 0 ARSENAL

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: what do you expect from a deflecter? cito the ****
Pork, how are you today? Hope your grids are handling the heat and demands.
You can relocate here and get a job as we have lots available now. No excuses, we must get all jobless guys a job this year. :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:45 pm
BRENTFORD 2 - 0 ARSENAL

It’s ok, we all know you are in pain. Things are not going according to your plans. Football knowledge indeed. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yes! I am weeping uncontrolably :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I thought this is a thread on Rafa either getting stuffed or Rafa getting to stuff dd :?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So far:

Rafa 1 v 0 dd
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How much stuffing can a man take? Rafa have pity and underperform small so that one agbero can twerk small with his one yansh 😂

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is now 3 kondo 🤣

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:56 pm It is now 3 kondo 🤣

You are boring. You are a coward and I get very bored of cowards easily.

Your fat lover drew against Leeds last weekend and you ran into your hole, the same way, you ran into your hole after Pacos humiliated you. Now that your fat lover has beaten the almighty Huddersfield 2-1, you are out, with your left yansh shaking like ojuelegba ikebe super! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If you are ready to act like a man, stand and confront difficulties, I will "play with you." But you are a coward and you have now bored me. :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

danfo, your guy lost his first cup match tonight...I can't wait to hear your commentary on Rafa
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

dd, get it right, I am no supporter of Rafa. I just like the way he is dragging nose around the $#% he prepared for you 😂. The only topic you can drag with me on this forum is Spurs and they are also giving you massive humble pie to eat this season 😅. Even Sanchez that you hate so much is going to be in line for player of the month 😝.

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Abeg don't troll the poor man. If you read between the lines on Chinese footie you'll know there is more to it than meets the eye. The unusual betting patterns and outside influences is a strong hint. :wink: :wink:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Someone is intentionally avoiding this thread 😂

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 pm Someone is intentionally avoiding this thread 😂
Em rafa has been matching up with teams not in the class of everton... we know how Ancelotti started very well last season...Burnley is a rubbish team
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This one running to defend his boss. :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:54 pm This one running to defend his boss. :rotf:
i am hoping rafa loses until he starts Iwobi. I have the same stance towards Rodgers. focus on football, instead of your juvenile rants. I stated i only discuss football and not no sisi petty comments from your likes
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

So where were you when he started Iwobi?

Clown.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! They are no longer updating this thread? O ma se o :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The yeye rafa was winning , dude managed to let in 4 goals in 15 mins..trash manager...he built his team around trashes like grey, rondon and Townsend
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What doesnt surprise me is that the lean faced loser has gone into hiding again. Only runs his mouth when things are going his way, but runs into his hole like a loser at the first sight of difficulty. :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:30 am
Its a Goal wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 pm Someone is intentionally avoiding this thread 😂
Em rafa has been matching up with teams not in the class of everton... we know how Ancelotti started very well last season...Burnley is a rubbish team
:bump:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa! I guess this thread will no longer be updated by the coward? :oops:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo sorry Rafa and free him,
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wow o! So when will the lowlife loser, IAG, show up to update this thread? Fooking coward!