2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] LOK v TOT [Q RD]

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown] Cristao II[/color] wrote:Dele Alli is most likely gone.
Not from the comments of JoMo. He ain't going nowhere.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs dominating.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs denied a stonecold penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn was upended in the penalty after rounding the defender. How come there is no VAR?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs come close to breaking the deadlock.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2nd and it is still Spurs dominating without creating clear chance to score.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Poor finish by Son and lol @ Doherty cross. Yet to see how he is better than Aurier.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son from close range boots it over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Poor finish by Son and lol @ Doherty cross. Yet to see how he is better than Aurier.
Me too. JoMo is not ready to let Aurier go so there is every chance he may still get that spot back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Someone need to do mazy run into Loko's defense as that is the only way to break them down.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

All these crosses from the side into the box isn't going to do it.

Ndombele on for Sissoko.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele given 30 minutes to showcase his talent. This is the type of game he should be dominating.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Early bright touches from Ndombele. Quick decision making and smart touches.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

My feed has gone bonkers.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Sanchez is such a useless Mofo. 1-0 down.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: Sanchez is such a useless Mofo. 1-0 down.
Gaddem it. Just knew this would happen. Dominate and not take advantage only for the opposition to make a breakthrough.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How useless can this team get? Bale will be wondering what he is getting himself into.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

2-1 Ndombele scored. Kane scores a pen to make it 1-1. Look down to 9 men.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: 2-1 Ndombele scored. Kane scores a pen to make it 1-1. Look down to 9 men.
What happened to them that they were reduced to 9?

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kenmega wrote:Sanchez is such a useless Mofo. 1-0 down.
How is that Sanchez's fault?

The team has been poor especially the forwards.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: 2-1 Ndombele scored. Kane scores a pen to make it 1-1. Look down to 9 men.
What happened to them that they were reduced to 9?
One of the players tried to prevent the ball from scoring by using their hands in the penalty box.

The other player picked up a 2nd booking during the penalty.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^^ Thanks

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

My back up back up feed is working without sound. Into the dying minutes and Spurs looking threatening.