2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Post by Its a Goal »

Congratulations to Gio Lo Celso for instrumentally help Argentina win the COPA.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:01 pm Image

Congratulations to Gio Lo Celso for instrumentally help Argentina win the COPA.

Finishes 7th or 8th at Tottenham, goes to Argentina and wins a trophy! One of those teams is definitely C-U-R-S-E-D!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TRIPPIER looked at Bale, Kyle Walker and Modric. Men who realized that this cursed club is C-U-R-S-E-D! Men who understand that in order to win, you needed to leave the C-U-R-S-E and cleanse yourself from loser mentality!

Trippier went and immediately he won the League! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Poch also left and we all know what happened, he his first trophy ever! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Harry Kane can see all these and he knows! He knows that he will never ever win or be considered a world class striker if he remains C-U-R-S-E-D!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Boys beat Colchester today - heard some of the kids did well e.g. Skipp, Scarlett including an Omole kid (apart from defending balls in the air).
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Anyone seen the new away kit? Love it. It reminds me of a United Colours of Benetton top I used to have as a kid. I will gladly rock it if it comes in my size.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:32 am Anyone seen the new away kit? Love it. It reminds me of a United Colours of Benetton top I used to have as a kid. I will gladly rock it if it comes in my size.
The vibrant colours is good. I didn't like it at first until they put the logo, sponsors and the swoosh on it. That will drop with jeans and a sharp trainers.

Son signs for another 4 years :clap:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Vibrant colors of a cursed losing team :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Cristao II wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:32 am Anyone seen the new away kit? Love it. It reminds me of a United Colours of Benetton top I used to have as a kid. I will gladly rock it if it comes in my size.
The vibrant colours is good. I didn't like it at first until they put the logo, sponsors and the swoosh on it. That will drop with jeans and a sharp trainers.

you've come back to spam our forum? After the mental flogging i gave you which lead to you leaving CE for almost a year. Now act right so this won't re-occur
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:11 pm

I hardly wear my jersies out of the house except if I am taking part in a sports event but yes it will look good with jeans. Delighted for Son to sign. Hopefully we bring in more players to reduce his loan. HMS' form suffers once he plays a lot of matches.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chei Lamela has officially left. Dang I will miss the guy. He may not have done it on the pitch consistently but heart, ultimate tricks on and off the ball - and the only one who believed that Spurs could win the league with Poch among the players. I wish you well Erik at Sevilla.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:49 pm Chei Lamela has officially left. Dang I will miss the guy. He may not have done it on the pitch consistently but heart, ultimate tricks on and off the ball - and the only one who believed that Spurs could win the league with Poch among the players. I wish you well Erik at Sevilla.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Clearly you forgot to add that he was/is delusional
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bryan Gil comes in from Sevilla. We also signed Tottenham's heir apparent to Hugo Lloris, Pierluigi Gollini.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

So after all the noise, bluster and hopes, so no trophies incoming and all the players gone from all that money from selling the Welsh Dragon to Madrid. Only the Mighty Totts :sneaky: :sneaky: