The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by tolahs »

We overestimated the coaching abilities of Mikel, i rememeber Pep saying several times that Mikel prepared the team tactics Manc beat us with. He won a FA cup in his 1st season but we cannot project no more - i watch my team & stay clueless as to what they're about.
Props to Emery - the final is for ManU to lose. Emery like David Moyles at WH is reborn but the funk they left behind them can't be washed away. What Tuchel has done @Chelsea with Lampard's players undermines the scream for 9/10 new players.
You cannot go far in our league & Europe playing high touch ball!!!
-----------------------------------------------
@Stillberto
It wasn’t working for Leicester with Puel, sacked him and got Rodgers. It wasn’t working for Chelsea with Lampard, sacked him and got Tuchel. It stopped working for Liverpool with Rodgers, sacked him and got Klopp. We overestimate the impact of saving managers.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:I thought this Spurs team was mentally bad but Arsenal - y'all are special.
both are trash, stop trying to console ya sef
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu May 06, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:It will be good ebening for Una Enemy at the Emirates with full compliments of Arsenal team. Let Xhaka move to his natural position. He has played very well.
They really blew it. I cannot believe we still have a chance to win this tie.

Phew! Thank God.

:tic: :tic: :tic:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Arsenal Football club
Bottled in North London
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Unai is still a terrible coach.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal fans una season don finish, when una go open The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season thread :D
SuperEagles

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Terrible? I don't think any coach has won as many Europa Cups. Villarreal played very well today.
ojafranpa wrote:Unai is still a terrible coach.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Poor Willian and Luiz lol they are suffering at Arsenal.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

YUJAM wrote:Terrible? I don't think any coach has won as many Europa Cups. Villarreal played very well today.
Don’t feed the troll ... he is a very bitter and miserable poor fella :sneaky:
Good Ebening :sneaky:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

when you team is built around saka, you get mid-table results. i repeat no assanal player will make the Chelsea's bench
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...but today and last week he exacted a pound of flesh gunners owe him :laugh:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tolahs wrote:We overestimated the coaching abilities of Mikel, i rememeber Pep saying several times that Mikel prepared the team tactics Manc beat us with. He won a FA cup in his 1st season but we cannot project no more - i watch my team & stay clueless as to what they're about.
Props to Emery - the final is for ManU to lose. Emery like David Moyles at WH is reborn but the funk they left behind them can't be washed away. What Tuchel has done @Chelsea with Lampard's players undermines the scream for 9/10 new players.
@Stillberto
It wasn’t working for Leicester with Puel, sacked him and got Rodgers. It wasn’t working for Chelsea with Lampard, sacked him and got Tuchel. It stopped working for Liverpool with Rodgers, sacked him and got Klopp. We overestimate the impact of saving managers.
People who are clever with hindsight but not so clever in real time are snakes. Also, why mention the successful replacements as if it is the norm. The fact is, most coaching replacements fail, that is the norm. Tuchel and Rodgers are not the norm in football.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So we crashed out ? Oh well . Now the season is officially over.

Please can we sell ;

Arteta
Partey
Pepe

Sorry I meant The club Arsenal ?? :rotf:
O ma se o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Please no one should open another Arsenal thread,let just continue with this thread.
Until we wake up from those madness and kick out Arteta and his crew of players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:Please no one should open another Arsenal thread,let just continue with this thread.
Until we wake up from those madness and kick out Arteta and his crew of players.
His crew for where ? The only players bought or loaned for him were Partey and Odeegaard ooo.

The rest sacked emery and will sack him also. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I remember Arsenal fans here (you know yourselves) moaning about being in CL every year without winning it. Good news guys, we will not be in any European competition next season. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:I thought this Spurs team was mentally bad but Arsenal - y'all are special.
This! From a Spuds supporter. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

tolahs wrote:We overestimated the coaching abilities of Mikel, i rememeber Pep saying several times that Mikel prepared the team tactics Manc beat us with. He won a FA cup in his 1st season but we cannot project no more - i watch my team & stay clueless as to what they're about.
@Stillberto

Good Ebening,
Please change the “WE” to you and your ilk, my good man.
Enjoy the carnage ...
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

mcal wrote:
...but today and last week he exacted a pound of flesh gunners owe him :laugh:
I think someone’s feelings are hurt :sneaky:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Unai Enemy got sacked...cry me a river. Good ebening Uche. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Azuka my big Bro.
Come out and defend her guy Sir :sneaky:
My brother to say I am disappointed is an understatement. Arteta has simply let everyone down, due to his poor man management. This issue is beyond tactics. No matter what tactics he coms up with, he simply can't motivate the players anymore. The signs are there since for any discerning football follower to see.
Don't get me wrong, technically and tactically Arteta will be a great coach one day. And to do that he simply need to do better in his squad/team building. In other words, man management. This is his biggest problem. Buidling a squad is more than making a list of players. It is more than that.
This is the hard lesson he will learn to make it in future. Unfortunately i don't see that being at Arsenal.
It's sad really.
Nnayi, e be like sey your eye don dey clear small small? Are you ready to do the needful? so i can loosen my grip? :D

Nnayi Azuzu, ke du? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Uncle Azuzu knows what to do :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Uncle DD, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. But it's still Arsenal for life. We will definitely overcome.
15 minutes ke? Nnayi, its been 3 months! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diokpa Azuzu, chineke me'zioku! still 15 minutes? :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Uncle Azuzu knows what to do :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Uncle DD, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. But it's still Arsenal for life. We will definitely overcome.
15 minutes ke? Nnayi, its been 3 months! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15 minutes?, 3 months? 6 months? enjoy it while it last.
Arteta may just be able to put his house in order (HMMMM) and embark on a winning run that will take him into top 4. Yes i believe so and it is not beyond this team.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chaii!! Nnayi Azuzu. Odiegwu! :woot: :lol:

Do you remember what happened to the Obi of Naze Umuegweshi, Igwe Eberem Kolintus Aniodeze? He was a very stubborn man. The oracle had announced that for 7 days the people of Naze Umuegweshi must remain indoors due to "happenings by oké osimiri (the river)." This was around 1836 when the Europeans had arrived Naze Umuegweshi, so of course the natives had never seen white people before. That scared them and thats why the oracle had spoken and advised everyone to remain indoors until Umu Ekwensu Ocha (the white devil's people) passes.

While everyone was indoors, heeding the advise of the oracle, Igwe Kolintus snuck out of the palace and went to the river where the Europeans were camping. Why? He wanted to peek at the naked white women who were bathing in the river. He wanted to see oyibo toto. As he snuck behind the shed, he was captured and taken into slavery. He remained in slavery until he died in Jamaica in 1859. Buried in a mass grave like a common slave.

Those who are stubborn and refuse to listen when warned have themselves to blame.
Diokpa Azuzu, like Igwe Kolintus, it seems you have ended up in ndi Jamaica! :scared: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: