The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by amafolas »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:54 pm
amafolas wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:45 pm
Coach wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:36 am ^20m plus the Leno expenses. That’s not to say Martinez is not a solid GK, rather to reiterate the obvious, Leno had recently been signed and was not going to be sat on the bench. Beloved have been yahoo’d for years and simply can’t afford such.
would have put Leno for Sale without thinking twice if I could only keep one. Selling Emi, keeping Leno, and buying that utter wastepipe Runnarson, should be a sackable offense for anyone making goalkeeping decisions at Arsenal
You MAY soon have more to yab the club mgt about it seems..

We are likely going to sell ESR , he is not playing well with his contract negotiations and with the tempting offers by Villa its likely a better business deal to sell ( not better footballing )

We going to send Saliba on loan AND buy a defender for 50M

Its going to be a sweet summer or pain .
please shoot me already. Give Wenger 2 seasons with ESR, and he will him playing better than Graelish. If these moves you mention, happen, I am washing my hands off this yeye club.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

Finally some decent news as KT signs new long term contract.
Just make him the new skipper already.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

I like this Dumfries (Dutch RB) for Arsenal. He and Chambers can have that position covered
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

After watching the passing contest today between Xhaka and Podga , I have to say I am really really hopeful that Xhaka goes.

We dont appreciate him and dont deserve to have him, we should buy Bissouma and pair him with Partey etc even buy Aouar but please free Xhaka let him go and enjoy his football.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Purpose. There’s a pride in playing for one’s country. It’s not a job, rather a privilege.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This new format looks a lot like Ghanaweb. It will take some time to get used to.

Anyways looks like Arsenal has signed Tavares for 8 MP from Benfica.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 pm After watching the passing contest today between Xhaka and Podga , I have to say I am really really hopeful that Xhaka goes.

We dont appreciate him and dont deserve to have him, we should buy Bissouma and pair him with Partey etc even buy Aouar but please free Xhaka let him go and enjoy his football.
international ball has a slower pace and players are exhausted after a long season, perfect conditions for him.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:35 pm This new format looks a lot like Ghanaweb. It will take some time to get used to.

Anyways looks like Arsenal has signed Tavares for 8 MP from Benfica.
you don follow dey post rumours ? i no see am hold jersey up o :lol: :lol:

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kalani JR wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:28 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 pm After watching the passing contest today between Xhaka and Podga , I have to say I am really really hopeful that Xhaka goes.

international ball has a slower pace and players are exhausted after a long season, perfect conditions for him.
Thank God on the basis of this one game we should squeeze roma for more money.

In other news.... the ozil haters i hope you all know that since January Arsenal has been paying 350K a week to Ozil .... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ozil juju strong no be small :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

OZIL will be off the books in 2 days.

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Rumors

Locatelli
Renato Sanchez
Ben White
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Locatelli will most likely go to Juventus.

Sanchez will cost a lot of money for Arsenal.

Arsenal bid 45 million for white. I don't think we need him. But if we do sign him. Arsenal will have to offload either Mari or Holding. My choice would be Mari to be sold Need 4 CD(Saliba, Gabriel, White and Holding.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

The Athletic reporting that Saliba will be loaned to Marseille for the season. Better be a bloody joke.
He just pulled outta the French Olympic team presumably not to miss preseason w Arsenal which begins with players reporting in a few days
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Serious teams are busy spending money to strengthen their squad, but Arsenal is sleep walking
hoping that one or two of their youth players bring some magic. Soon the fans will be wondering
how they missed out of Europe entirely.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

hmm Leciester ..close daka, bertrand and soumare . we are still buying air :(

...Socrates
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:54 pm hmm Leciester ..close daka, bertrand and soumare . we are still buying air :(
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:54 pm hmm Leciester ..close daka, bertrand and soumare . we are still buying air :(
Hot stinking air :curse:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Guendouzi to Marseille confirmed. Loan fee of 1 mil and obligation to buy for 11 mill
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Matteo Guendouzi, the second coming of Alex Song. Don’t let the door hit ya’ where the good Lord split ya!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Guendouzi was a divisive figure. People saw the glitter and gave him too much praise than he deserved. Maybe that inflated his ego . Which was a bad thing for a young player. I never liked his defensive capabilities But like we have seen with Renato Sanchez. Players do get better. Arsenal should have asked for more money and a better sell on clause. 11 million pounds and 1 million loan fee is terrible business.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:52 am Guendouzi was a divisive figure. People saw the glitter and gave him too much praise than he deserved. Maybe that inflated his ego . Which was a bad thing for a young player. I never liked his defensive capabilities But like we have seen with Renato Sanchez. Players do get better. Arsenal should have asked for more money and a better sell on clause. 11 million pounds and 1 million loan fee is terrible business.
lol... We the Fans !! never ever satisfied.

We bought him in 2018 for 7 M , he was on an annual salary of 2M and never really played for us till 2020 them got shipped out on Loan twice each time for 1M ( 2M ) and we sell now for 11 M with tag on etc ? For a player that we had written off ?

Na wa what more did you want ? ALL clubs that were interested knew he would never play for Arsenal , if he was not leaned he would have sat out his contract like Ozil and you think this is Bad business ? Ok o.

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Cito wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:13 pm Guendouzi to Marseille confirmed. Loan fee of 1 mil and obligation to buy for 11 mill
I hope there's a clause that Arsenal can activate and pull out of the same his loan season ends.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kalani JR wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:28 pm

My dear man, can please furnish me with one objective piece of evidence to back up this claim?

I have seen similar claims on Twitter and Facebook, they have been well and truly debunked. You can argue about France tactics or France failing to play collectively as a team, then there is a debate because those analysis have sound evidence to back them up from the metrics.

But your claim about the pace of that game or pace of games at the Euros has no basis in objectivity as provided by the only measure of the pace (metrics) of that game helping Xhaka.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.