Atletico 1 Barca 0 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Atletico 1 Barca 0 FT

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Atletico is perhaps the best team in the world in getting the balance between defense and attack right.

Come see defense!!! :woot: Barca passing lanes on the wings are non-existent! :shock:

Come see attack! Atletico attacks in sustained numbers. Barca are lucky not to be down. Beautiful shot hit the post with 'keeper beaten.
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg
Re: Atletico 0 Barca 0

Post by KIZONZO »

Goal. Barca goalie came out way too much for that and he is at fault. Half time and Barca is down!!
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Atletico 0 Barca 0

Post by Its a Goal »

Update thread title :lol:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Atletico 1 Barca 0 FT

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Atletico is perhaps the best team in the world in getting the balance between defense and attack right.

Come see defense!!! :woot: Barca passing lanes on the wings are non-existent! :shock:

Come see attack! Atletico attacks in sustained numbers. Barca are lucky not to be down. Beautiful shot hit the post with 'keeper beaten.
Very good team,this guys beat Liverpool home and away in CL last season,they were just too good and can attack and defend well.
They miss alot of key players yesterday yet still beat Barca
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Atletico 1 Barca 0 FT

Post by ohsee »

Shet. :mad: I needs to get my IPTV box back in action. I gats to do it when Madam is not looking though. Look at all the sweet games I am missing now. :mad: