Nigerian Marvin Park makes Real Madrid debut

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nigerian Marvin Park makes Real Madrid debut

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Danfo has put this news on his CV. It's listed as one of his achievements. :rotf: :rotf:

Meanwhile, back home, the matriarch suffers.... :cry:
Dude you failed. Dude ain't naija
Dude, dude, dude.. 89140 posts! See your life! :rotf:

We will celebrate our joblessness at 90,000! :thumbs:
failure is an option for you. your records on these forums are accompanied with failure. even when you passed false info about your 442 :D during the worldcup in Brazil.... CE never forgets. Now you want to force some Korean,,, which naija person you don ever hear say him name nah parking lot?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Danfo has put this news on his CV. It's listed as one of his achievements. :rotf: :rotf:

Meanwhile, back home, the matriarch suffers.... :cry:
Dude you failed. Dude ain't naija
Dude, dude, dude.. 89140 posts! See your life! :rotf:

We will celebrate our joblessness at 90,000! :thumbs:
failure is an option for you. your records on these forums are accompanied with failure. even when you passed false info about your 442 :D during the worldcup in Brazil.... CE never forgets. Now you want to force some Korean,,, which naija person you don ever hear say him name nah parking lot?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:failure is an option for you. your records on these forums are accompanied with failure. even when you passed false info about your 442 :D during the worldcup in Brazil.... CE never forgets. Now you want to force some Korean,,, which naija person you don ever hear say him name nah parking lot?
Failure isn't an option for you. It's your life.

Your record on this forum is one of 89K posts of gibberish. 18 years worth of typos and nonsense.
You're known as a joke, as a fool. You didn't need 89K posts to show your foolishness. One would have sufficed.

:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Meanwhile, the Mourinho-pant sniffing hyena laughs.... :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Meanwhile, the Mourinho-pant sniffing hyena laughs.... :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:failure is an option for you. your records on these forums are accompanied with failure. even when you passed false info about your 442 :D during the worldcup in Brazil.... CE never forgets. Now you want to force some Korean,,, which naija person you don ever hear say him name nah parking lot?

Your record on this forum is one of 89K posts of gibberish. 18 years worth of typos and nonsense.
You're known as a joke, as a fool. You didn't need 89K posts to show your foolishness. One would have sufficed.

stop catching feelings , :laugh: but you are still here on these forums :lol: with all you have been doing with your life, you are still here failing, lying ( who comes on the internet to lie to everyone that he went to the worldcup in Brazil, claiming 442 :D . 2021 smh. stop lying because you are looking for clout. We really do not care if you try to deceive folks on CE... get out of London for once and stand your ground .. cowards go dey vanish...
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

stop catching feelings , :laugh: but you are still here on these forums :lol: with all you have been doing with your life, you are still here failing, lying ( who comes on the internet to lie to everyone that he went to the worldcup in Brazil, claiming 442 :D . 2021 smh. stop lying because you are looking for clout. We really do not care if you try to deceive folks on CE... get out of London for once and stand your ground .. cowards go dey vanish...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Painful experience for the mongrel. Imagine cheating your way to the title and then the next season, it becomes clear that you were never good enough and only won due to referee help. Must truly burn his demonic soul. :lol: :lol:

never seen a club constituted by low down b1tches before this one. Remember when they begged in 2006 to be allowed into the CL, after they finished outside the qualifying places? :oops: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

LOL. Only you come to CE for clout. This is all you have to live for. 89000 posts speaks to your joblessness. :lol: :lol:

I've been to World cup matches in France, Japan, Germany, Brazil and Russia. I've got the receipts too. That's how I roll. Sorry.

Then there's you. A bum. :D Eating turkey legs and logging onto CE from your filthy bed. :D

We are not the same.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Painful experience for the mongrel. Imagine cheating your way to the title and then the next season, it becomes clear that you were never good enough and only won due to referee help. Must truly burn his demonic soul. :lol: :lol:

never seen a club constituted by low down b1tches before this one. Remember when they begged in 2006 to be allowed into the CL, after they finished outside the qualifying places? :oops: :rotf:
Meanwhile, this rotting nkita with its terrible memory continues to disgrace his people back home. :D :lol:

Liverpool qualified for the Champions League in 2006. Go back to sleep with your fleas. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

LOL. Only you come to CE for clout. This is all you have to live for. 89000 posts speaks to your joblessness. :lol: :lol:

I've been to World cup matches in France, Japan, Germany, Brazil and Russia. I've got the receipts too. That's how I roll. Sorry.

Then there's you. A bum. :D Eating turkey legs and logging onto CE from your filthy bed. :D

We are not the same.
dayumnnnn so emotional. Dude is now boasting about visiting various world cups :rotf: anyone can make up crap on the internet. Now back to the truth, why do you pick race when exposed. You were screaming so many games left..pool will win the league. Yea right..no ref to help eh.. :rotf: it is ok 442 :D you can keep deceiving yourself about being in Brazil, keep repeating it, it will eventually stick. Kai trying to flex on a football forum. Brazil Abu france worldcup yeah rightttrr
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:dayumnnnn so emotional. Dude is now boasting about visiting various world cups :rotf: anyone can make up crap on the internet. Now back to the truth, why do you pick race when exposed. You were screaming so many games left..pool will win the league. Yea right..no ref to help eh.. :rotf: it is ok 442 :D you can keep deceiving yourself about being in Brazil, keep repeating it, it will eventually stick. Kai trying to flex on a football forum. Brazil Abu france worldcup yeah rightttrr
I just call things as I see it, bro. You're a clown. We both know this. :D But we'll celebrate when you hit 90K. This joblessness milestone will be acknowledged!
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Show receipts nah :rotf: yeyeman, you sabi polish lies sha. Dude said he has been to 4 worldcups :rotf: . Why did you pick race from the pool thread? Are you scared of danfo? It's ok, no one is going to inflict physical harm on you. I hope you are going to the Qatar worldcup so I can panel beat ya face
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Four World Cups and three Euros. All while you've amused us with incoherent nonsense. See your life! :D We're not the same. :lol:

Not going to Qatar, no. But if your fat behind can be raised out of bed in time for the 2026 WC in the US I'll take you to a game after whupping your arse. :rotf: Pick your city and consider it a treat. :lol: :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:Four World Cups and three Euros. All while you've amused us with incoherent nonsense. See your life! :D We're not the same. :lol:

Not going to Qatar, no. But if your fat behind can be raised out of bed in time for the 2026 WC in the US I'll take you to a game after whupping your arse. :rotf: Pick your city and consider it a treat. :lol: :D
Dude first off. I am not fat, I am 6ft 1inch 185lbs..I run 3 times a week 7.22miles per run, my diet is legit , none stop healthy habit since 2015. I am not jobless, CE is a habit so you best believe I ain't gona stop posting until my time is up on earth. Come Qatar don't be scared.. wc2026, God willing come , by then no covid. Now why did you vanish from the pool thread, I know you are waiting for the cup final vs CHELSEA on Thursday. I warned you that I cursed pool, DORTMUND like season. However be a man and stand your ground, danfo made you pick race, don't run
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Dude first off. I am not fat, I am 6ft 1inch 185lbs..I run 3 times a week 7.22miles per run, my diet is legit , none stop healthy habit since 2015. I am not jobless
:woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Stop am o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Dude first off. I am not fat, I am 6ft 1inch 185lbs..I run 3 times a week 7.22miles per run, my diet is legit , none stop healthy habit since 2015. I am not jobless
:woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Stop am o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Go and ask 1naija, by the way it should be like 3 am in the UK, why are you on CE?
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Show receipts nah :rotf: yeyeman, you sabi polish lies sha. Dude said he has been to 4 worldcups :rotf: . Why did you pick race from the pool thread? Are you scared of danfo? It's ok, no one is going to inflict physical harm on you. I hope you are going to the Qatar worldcup so I can panel beat ya face
You surprise? A dog is a b1tch. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Show receipts nah :rotf: yeyeman, you sabi polish lies sha. Dude said he has been to 4 worldcups :rotf: . Why did you pick race from the pool thread? Are you scared of danfo? It's ok, no one is going to inflict physical harm on you. I hope you are going to the Qatar worldcup so I can panel beat ya face
You surprise? A dog is a b1tch. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
the bobo is a coward, he only shows face after a pool win , can stand chickens
SuperEagles