Spurs sack Mourinho!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spurs sack Mourinho!

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
benteke wrote:
You are comparing a one off CL knockout tie to a full season of Madrid scoring a record amount of goals.
I don't think that comparison works.
Not comparing, just highlighting as an example of not playing attacking football and still scoring a lot of goals. Borinho style at Madrid led to Life President Alfredo di Stefano complaining that the team had to choose b/w being mice and men.
Florentino Perez: "Mourinho increased our competitiveness. Of the last 11 Champions we reached 9 semi-finals. That gene to compete, I always appreciate it." @elchiringuitotv
Where you expecting him to say bad things about Jose?Do you think Mardrid fans will pick him over Zidan,
So he increase their competitiveness yet never in a final for a club of Madrid level,*Nice Lady* slap by kids from Dortmund.
After he left Mardrid won 4CL should tell you something
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Where is danfo driver to defend his guy?

The guy is finished. Like I said after the spurs hired him. He is finished.
Shakes head ..the disrespect on this guy.. it is disgusting. Even with Wenger I don't think I insulted him in his last year, the way people have insulted Jose. And yet the world is going remember Jose Mourinho way more than those calling him finished. Pure classless behaviour by people ...
Have you ever heard of any divided locker room when Wenger was coaching Arsenal?

That is why people insult Jose.
I don't think this guy gets it. Even Judas has beef with how Jesus did things.
A very knucklehead like analogy. Judas had beef with Jesus?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

joplass wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Where is danfo driver to defend his guy?

The guy is finished. Like I said after the spurs hired him. He is finished.
Shakes head ..the disrespect on this guy.. it is disgusting. Even with Wenger I don't think I insulted him in his last year, the way people have insulted Jose. And yet the world is going remember Jose Mourinho way more than those calling him finished. Pure classless behaviour by people ...
Have you ever heard of any divided locker room when Wenger was coaching Arsenal?

That is why people insult Jose.
I don't think this guy gets it. Even Judas has beef with how Jesus did things.
A very knucklehead like analogy. Judas had beef with Jesus?
Read English. Judas had beef with how Jesus did things ... Not with Jesus
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
benteke wrote:
You are comparing a one off CL knockout tie to a full season of Madrid scoring a record amount of goals.
I don't think that comparison works.
Not comparing, just highlighting as an example of not playing attacking football and still scoring a lot of goals. Borinho style at Madrid led to Life President Alfredo di Stefano complaining that the team had to choose b/w being mice and men.
Florentino Perez: "Mourinho increased our competitiveness. Of the last 11 Champions we reached 9 semi-finals. That gene to compete, I always appreciate it." @elchiringuitotv
Where you expecting him to say bad things about Jose?Do you think Mardrid fans will pick him over Zidan,
So he increase their competitiveness yet never in a final for a club of Madrid level,*Nice Lady* slap by kids from Dortmund.
After he left Mardrid won 4CL should tell you something
Mourinho?

Florentino Pérez: "He raised competitiveness in the three years he was there. I will always thank him for that gene that he put us in. Before they eliminated us in the second round."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Kai, Mourinho costs even more than some new hires whenever he gets the sack :o

He must have made more from being sacked than most coaches have made in their working lives :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Why is this not merged in the Spurs thread?

The ManU thread has one while the Chelsea thread has two... :twisted:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Kabalega wrote:Why is this not merged in the Spurs thread?

Mourinho being sacked is bigger than Spurs and deserves a thread of its own.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

cic old boy wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Why is this not merged in the Spurs thread?

Mourinho being sacked is bigger than Spurs and deserves a thread of its own.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu