[EURO 2020] ENG 1 v 0 CRO - FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
[EURO 2020] ENG 1 v 0 CRO - FT

Post by Its a Goal »

Foden almost gives England the lead. Hit the post.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EURO 2020] ENG 0v 0 CRO - 1H

Post by Its a Goal »

England dominating the game. Has had a couple of chances to open the scoring.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane hasn't impacted this game despite England's domination.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Even at 35 Modric is still a wizard on the field. Such a wonderful player.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Walker is the weakest link in the England team. Making some silly mistakes, just put the ball into throwing for Croatia when there was no pressure on him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Croatia has began to take control of the match as England has slowed down. Croatia beginning to open up England little by little.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

England with an excellent opportunity to score as they win a freekick in front of the 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier and Mount to decide who to take it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier boots it into the wall.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Halt time and honors are even.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EURO 2020] ENG 0v 0 CRO - 2H

Post by Its a Goal »

Sterling opens up the scoring for England. Assist from Kelvin.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ingran don score :lol: :lol:

It was a beautiful goal too :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

The Kalvin Philips guy is balling ...
Last edited by soothsayer on Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with an excellent opportunity to double the lead but boots it over the bar and in the process crash into the post to knock the wind out of him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EURO 2020] ENG 1 v 0 CRO - 2H

Post by Its a Goal »

Foden gets a yellow for a soft challenge.

soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

So Raheem same person the English fans were complaining shouldn't start, scored their opener.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Croatia ringing the alarm bell on England's defense.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mounts' freekick goes slightly over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Foden comes off for Rashford.

soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Foden off Rashford on .
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Wasteman!!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sterling with another chance to make it two but fires over the bar from 6 yards out.

Stones is down.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This Sterling guy can be brilliant and frustrating at the same time. There was not an ounce of conviction in that shot.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."