[Copa 2021] PAR 0 v 1 BOL

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
[Copa 2021] PAR 0 v 1 BOL

Post by Its a Goal »

The ref of this match is doing everything possible to be the talking point of the match. Spent way too long deciding if Bolivia should be awarded a penalty, after converting the penalty he still spent an awful long time deciding if there was any encroachment. He is really ruining the match with his constant stoppage.

On the match itself, Bolivia were really fortunate to get that penalty. The defender wasn't watching the ball when it hit his hand as he turned his head away, his hand was in a natural position, and the defender would not have been able to move his hand away considering the speed at which the ball was travelling.

Paraguay is dictating the match and have come close to finding the equalizer.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Copa 2021] PAR 0 v 1 BOL

Post by Its a Goal »

Cuellar of Bolivia stupidly picks up a second yellow card for an unnecessary challenge. Right at the end of the extended first half.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Para has no scoring luck in this match so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally Kaku gets the goal from outside 18. Nice strike.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bolivia's resistance has been broken with Angel Romero giving Paraguay the lead in the 64th minute.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Romero gets his second to make it 3-1. Classic counter attack as Bolivia was chasing the equalizer.