[Euro 2020] - France 1 Germany 0 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [Euro 2020] - France 1 Germany 0 FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote:Who would you drop to fit Ndidi into France's team? Ndidi is a DM. One would have to drop Kante (AKA best DM in the world) to fit Ndidi in. Then for Germany, keep in mind that Germany's first choice midfield did not play yesterday due to injuries (Kimmich was shunted out to RWB and Goretzka was out injured). Which of Kimmich and Kroos (two champions league winners and one World Cup winner) would one drop to fit Ndidi in the team?

maceo4 wrote: Ol boy, did you see how hard Benzema was working for the team, he doesn't do that much work at Real, but he knows if he doesn't the next man (Giroud et al) is licking his lips ready to take his spot from him. Teams like this are just spoilt for choice and you are pretty much right, aside from maybe Ndidi I can't see any of our players making either squad. But we can get a result given the right circumstances (which I think we had in the last WC against Argentina that **** bungled), I do believe that. But we have a long way to go to be able to stand toe to toe with these top countries. Our FA can barely provide the bare minimum and can't even pay these players their allowances so no one should be surprised when they are also giving the bare minimum on the field.
no one will be dropping Kante. Ndidi will replace Rabio who started
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wiseone wrote:Who would you drop to fit Ndidi into France's team? Ndidi is a DM. One would have to drop Kante (AKA best DM in the world) to fit Ndidi in. Then for Germany, keep in mind that Germany's first choice midfield did not play yesterday due to injuries (Kimmich was shunted out to RWB and Goretzka was out injured). Which of Kimmich and Kroos (two champions league winners and one World Cup winner) would one drop to fit Ndidi in the team?

maceo4 wrote: Ol boy, did you see how hard Benzema was working for the team, he doesn't do that much work at Real, but he knows if he doesn't the next man (Giroud et al) is licking his lips ready to take his spot from him. Teams like this are just spoilt for choice and you are pretty much right, aside from maybe Ndidi I can't see any of our players making either squad. But we can get a result given the right circumstances (which I think we had in the last WC against Argentina that **** bungled), I do believe that. But we have a long way to go to be able to stand toe to toe with these top countries. Our FA can barely provide the bare minimum and can't even pay these players their allowances so no one should be surprised when they are also giving the bare minimum on the field.
You mean the first team or the entire 23 man list? I meant 23 man list, he could replace either Tolliso or Mousa Sissoko, but its a close call not clear cut, depending what the coach is looking for, as a pure destroyer like Ndidi can be useful but doesn't fit how France normally wants to play. If you are saying start...I mean come on....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Gotcha. It boggles my mind that France refused to pick Laporte for so long that he decided to play for Spain instead out of frustration. Think about that - Spain (who many say had he greatest team of the modern era) are picking up players that are deemed not good enough for France!
maceo4 wrote: You mean the first team or the entire 23 man list? I meant 23 man list, he could replace either Tolliso or Mousa Sissoko, but its a close call not clear cut, depending what the coach is looking for, as a pure destroyer like Ndidi can be useful but doesn't fit how France normally wants to play. If you are saying start...I mean come on....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

minus Tolisso( Rabio started) mace you are telling me no Nigerian can start in this French team?

even the German lineup , i see at least 3 SE players starting here

Osimhen replaces Muller ,Kele replaces Kai Samu replaces gosens , Vic Mo replaces Kimmich as Wingback and Ndidi will bench any of their midfielders
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

BP, all 11 SE's are starting for these teams...there you happy? I asked you to name them and who they will replace so we can compare their season to see, you only mentioned Kelechi or Vic...and not even as starters as possible replacement for Giroud who isn't on this starting lineup that you posted....so what gives? You said Ndidi over Rabiot, do they play the same position? Why would they put in a destroyer for a CM when they already have Kante in there?

For Germany now you are bringing in Vic Mo who is retired SE and playing in Russia, I doubt he would even be picked maybe last season when he was at Inter. Ndidi over Gundogan or Kroos, dude stop it...Then Osimhen who had a pretty underwhelming season will now replace Muller? He's not even an out and out striker and still outscored Vic with 15 goals and 24 assists. Again dude come on...Samu with his whooping 4 goals and chopping bench will now replace Gosens...come on man...Kele for Kai I can see, but he would need to really up his work rate and wouldn't be able to just jog around like he does without the ball.

But if you believe all SE can start in these teams na you own yawa be that....repeat that anywhere outside of CE and you will be seriously laughed at...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ you wrote makes zero sense, first of this is fantasy. as i said those SE players listed will start for German . No German Striker outperformed Kele and Vic combined
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

This is beyond fantasy. It's in Ms Cleo territory
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ you wrote makes zero sense, first of this is fantasy. as i said those SE players listed will start for German . No German Striker outperformed Kele and Vic combined
Like I said if you like claim all SE players will make these teams, wetin consign me…But trust me, I know the narrative that you want to spin, that we have these same caliber of players and **** is holding them back. Yes, **** is useless, but we also don’t have this caliber of players…no African team does…but, we can still be competitive given the right setting.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^ you wrote makes zero sense, first of this is fantasy. as i said those SE players listed will start for German . No German Striker outperformed Kele and Vic combined
Like I said if you like claim all SE players will make these teams, wetin consign me…But trust me, I know the narrative that you want to spin, that we have these same caliber of players and **** is holding them back. Yes, **** is useless, but we also don’t have this caliber of players…no African team does…but, we can still be competitive given the right setting.

:rotf: :rotf:
drogbam etoo are only ones I see makung first team of these teams in past 10 years

If France don't win this thing which I suspect they won't it will be because of Deschamps and that secret agreement to have white players on at any time

Deschamps leaves it too late to make changes
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Comrade Machel wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
drogbam etoo are only ones I see makung first team of these teams in past 10 years

If France don't win this thing which I suspect they won't it will be because of Deschamps and that secret agreement to have white players on at any time

Deschamps leaves it too late to make changes
come on now, France lost to pks during the last Euros, and won the worldcup 2 years later. Deschamps is a quality manager . Even took a rookie monaco to the Champs league finals
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So @mace how far? Will any SE start for France vs Hungary? Asking for a friend 😐
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:13 pm So @mace how far? Will any SE start for France vs Hungary? Asking for a friend 😐

Yes entire Hungary team will make the French 23… :thumb:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:22 pmThat said both teams were trying to play an open game, but we will see how France copes when a team sets up to just defend and hit on the counter (which would likely be our strategy if we were to play them) and you never know they could be caught off guard. We clearly can't match them so would be dumb to try to, however a proper coach can set up a strategy to make the match more competitive and take advantage of our strengths (key word proper, not ****).
Like I said they will need to prove their mettle against teams that will just hunker back and counter them…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:53 am
benteke wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
ohsee wrote:What a game. As expected. Now for the next heavyweight battle, Portugal v Germany on Saturday :thumbs: It does not get easier for the Germans. :lol:
This is an easy call. Portugal will find a way to lose to the Germans, like they always do. It is like with us and Argentina, we always find a way to lose to even their worst team in 20 years.

I doubt Germany are worried about Portugal.

This new Portugal is no pushover.

Plus the legend that is CR7 is chasing Ali Daei's record
All very impressive, .. against any other team. Germany are not losing to Portugal. No way, no how.
All hail Scipiodamus! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:06 am
benteke wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
ohsee wrote:What a game. As expected. Now for the next heavyweight battle, Portugal v Germany on Saturday :thumbs: It does not get easier for the Germans. :lol:
This is an easy call. Portugal will find a way to lose to the Germans, like they always do. It is like with us and Argentina, we always find a way to lose to even their worst team in 20 years.

All very impressive, .. against any other team. Germany are not losing to Portugal. No way, no how.
Oga Skip, are ndi Type 4 Civilization giving you tips? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nna, ax dem for lottery for me jare. :D I did not think Jamni would defeat Portokiri jos like dat.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:06 am
benteke wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Oga Skip, are ndi Type 4 Civilization giving you tips? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nna, ax dem for lottery for me jare. :D I did not think Jamni would defeat Portokiri jos like dat.
:laugh: Solid and loaded Portuguese teams(even with the mega talented Figo and Rui Costa) have been surrendering to Jamni since longest time (2014, 2012, 2008 and in 2006). E worse pass awa wifedom with Argentina sef. :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Here is the problem with mace, who constantly keeps missing the point. As i said at least 4 SE players can start for France , this past weekend we saw the crap they played vs Hungary. trust the bobo to vanish
SuperEagles