[Euro 2020] - Portugal 2 Germany 4 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Euro 2020] - Portugal 1 Germany 3

Post by Molue Conductor »

juventuss wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:53 pm
txj wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:19 pm Bruno Fernandez, one of the most overrated midfielders of his generation...
I honestly do not get why EPL fans rave about him.
you mean Man Utd fans?
Because they get lots of PK's in the EL.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Euro 2020] - Portugal 2 Germany 4 FT

Post by Molue Conductor »

BTW Emre Can stank up the Joint. I don't think he put one foot right after he came on.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Euro 2020] - Portugal 2 Germany 4

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:43 pm First Can for Gundogan, now Sane for Gnabry. Does anyone see a pattern here? :sneaky:
:D Me sef see am. :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:07 pm Thats My Germany. I expect the cup in Berlin next month.
Jamni na your team? :???: Hm. Human beans never cease to surprize me. Anyway, Jamni is going nowhere. I don't like Italia, but put money on them. Rock solid defence, plus dangerous attack. Wins every time.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Euro 2020] - Portugal 2 Germany 4

Post by Kabalega »

theDunamis wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:51 pm What the hell happened to Germany though? They seem psychologically frail as a team, and brittle and uncertain at the back. Quite uncharacteristic. They won today but unless they do some critical retooling, I don't see them going far.
Believe it or not this was a major improvement from their first game.
They uncharacteristically still have issues with set-pieces and no one taking advantage of the good balls coming into the box especially from the right.

The defense is suspect too. A far cry from the days of Paul Breitner, Franz Beckenbauer and 9ja's fav ex-coach, Berti Vogts. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:12 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:07 pm Thats My Germany. I expect the cup in Berlin next month.
Jamni na your team? :???: Hm. Human beans never cease to surprize me. Anyway, Jamni is going nowhere. I don't like Italia, but put money on them. Rock solid defence, plus dangerous attack. Wins every time.

Yes. I always stan Germany. Their efficient Football always wins me over. Its nothing personal. Its just business. At least they dont go meddling in Africa they way those French sissys do now a days. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:12 pm
I think Italy will win it too. They are head and shoulders above everyone else but their boogy team is France so.. If they run into France I think Germany will sneak thru and win it all. German Machine just needed some updates and stalled vs France. Those Frenchies luck will run out should they meet the Germans a 2nd time. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Molue Conductor wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:01 pm BTW Emre Can stank up the Joint. I don't think he put one foot right after he came on.

Can is soooo useless. He is the Shehu Abdulaihi of their team.