Next ABEG meeting Monday June 12.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ominous signs for the ABEG club

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:37 am
I'm a Dane on Wednesday.
Chief, the Danes will be brushed aside. They are lucky to be in the semis. That is why I say, Sai Italia. :D
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:48 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:37 am
I'm a Dane on Wednesday.
Chief, the Danes will be brushed aside. They are lucky to be in the semis. That is why I say, Sai Italia. :D
I'm Danish, I'm Spanish, I'm Italian, I'm whatever it takes. :D In a way, losing the final will be sweeter but I want them to be reminded how mediocre they are if Denmark can defeat them.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

To the tune of Bittersweet Symphony. The Verve. Legend.

Well its been bitter not sweet
for Mazi Ohsee, that's life
Busy running his mouth
and forgot all about '45
Johnny Stones brings it out
like a young Bobby Moore at his best now
Just another Luftwaffe
gunned down by Gareth, RAF style.
You know,
Italy, Spain or the Danes'
all the same,
'cos its coming home
Jules Rimet's coming home
And theres a million maple leaves
sh*tting briefs on the Somme
3 Lions roaring on,
Bolognese can jog on,
a la la la la!!!!
Who ah' yer?!
Who ah' yer?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:25 pm To the tune of Bittersweet Symphony. The Verve. Legend.

Well its been bitter not sweet
for Mazi Ohsee, that's life
Busy running his mouth
and forgot all about '45
Johnny Stones brings it out
like a young Bobby Moore at his best now
Just another Luftwaffe
gunned down by Gareth, RAF style.
You know,
Italy, Spain or the Danes'
all the same,
'cos its coming home
Jules Rimet's coming home
And theres a million maple leaves
sh*tting briefs on the Somme
3 Lions roaring on,
Bolognese can jog on,
a la la la la!!!!
Who ah' yer?!
Who ah' yer?!
:D :lol: :D :lol:
Coachito, two cows, two goat, two pig, hundred chickens will die tonight on behalf of the ABEGgars, all sacrificed to Amadioha. :rotf: Your dreams will never come true. Hingran ever, ever,ever will be slaves to Italians. :thumbs:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Some people will have to quit this section of the forum should England win it all :rotf:. But the first step is for them to get past Danes. They are no pushovers despite what the ABEGs are trying to make us believe.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Its a Goal wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:43 pm Some people will have to quit this section of the forum should England win it all :rotf:. But the first step is for them to get past Danes. They are no pushovers despite what the ABEGs are trying to make us believe.
:D :taunt:
Chief, those who know me recognize that I do not run even when I lose a battle. :thumbs: I am like the legions of Rome, or the Red Army, or the People's Liberation Army of North Vietnam. It is when you think you have defeated me that I come out and fight harder. :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, if Ingerlund win, I will be a man and come here to congratulate you. And then tell you it is the last time it will happen for the next 100 years. :rotf: :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

ohsee wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:27 am
Its a Goal wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:43 pm Some people will have to quit this section of the forum should England win it all :rotf:. But the first step is for them to get past Danes. They are no pushovers despite what the ABEGs are trying to make us believe.
Chief, those who know me recognize that I do not run even when I lose a battle. :thumbs: I am like the legions of Rome, or the Red Army, or the People's Liberation Army of North Vietnam. It is when you think you have defeated me that I come out and fight harder. :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, if Ingerlund win, I will be a man and come here to congratulate you. And then tell you it is the last time it will happen for the next 100 years. :rotf: :rotf:
Southgate already done enough to be the greatest coach in their history
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Hingran is the only team that has made it to the semi finals of 2 major tournaments in a row. More pain might be ahead for ABEGers. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The English press :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they are saying Luke shaw is like Roberto Carlos
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:23 pm Hingran is the only team that has made it to the semi finals of 2 major tournaments in a row. More pain might be ahead for ABEGers. :mrgreen:
enough with the overboard rants. Spain won 3 Championships 2008 Euros, 2010 WC and 2012 Euros( 3 semis) France wc98 Euros 2000( 2 semis) guess what they all won cups.. semis aren't trophies. this is assanal mentality. I will not even add what Brazil did from 94 to 2005 world-cups and COpA
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:59 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:23 pm Hingran is the only team that has made it to the semi finals of 2 major tournaments in a row. More pain might be ahead for ABEGers. :mrgreen:
enough with the overboard rants. Spain won 3 Championships 2008 Euros, 2010 WC and 2012 Euros( 3 semis) France wc98 Euros 2000( 2 semis) guess what they all won cups.. semis aren't trophies. this is assanal mentality. I will not even add what Brazil did from 94 to 2005 world-cups and COpA
I don warn una. Get ready for the pain

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:03 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:59 pm
I don warn una. Get ready for the pain
make we see first, however England are so lucky, they've had the luck of the draw and practically playing every game at home
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^^Better to be lucky than good. France, Germany, Portugal, and Croatia are goodder than England but see where England is :taunt:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:20 pm ^^^Better to be lucky than good. France, Germany, Portugal, and Croatia are goodder than England but see where England is :taunt:.
yea, but in this Euros, Germany played , France, Portugal , Hungary and England ( thanks to muller who missed a 1on1 assist from Sterling) However England played Scotland, Czech, Croatia, Denmark I know who had the easier path of the two
SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:54 pm The English press :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they are saying Luke shaw is like Roberto Carlos
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wanaj0 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:07 pm

:huh:
Gini? Wetin happun to Sir Alf Ramsey? Sir Alf actually won a World Cup, not the junior broda Euro. :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Another one. Luke Shaw is now being compared to Roberto Carlos and insults being thrown at Jose Mourinho

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57722529

When people ask why there is ABEG. It is primarily because of the English media.

Jose Mourinho's comments on Luke Shaw are below.
“For me, Shaw has played well, better than in the first match, took more risks, didn’t make mistakes. For me, he is not a guy to take set pieces or be in the box to win a duel in the air,”

“He is very fast and a perfect position is to stay back on corners to cope with transitions. But maybe Gareth needed a left foot or he did something very good in training that we didn’t see in the game. But no drama.

“Maybe against Germany he takes an amazing corner and England win from that. Fantastic. Shaw is a solid player, not making big mistakes, much more focused and concentrated.

He covers the space inside very well now which was something we started working on. He is a good left back with a level to be where he is. I just wish him good at the club but especially good in the national team.”
What was so insulting in Jose's comments that the media and Luke Shaw suggested that Jose was stalking him? These are Luke's comments.
It is time to move on. I am trying to move on but, obviously, he can’t.”

He continuously talks about me, which I find quite strange. Even some of the lads have said: ‘What’s his problem?’ and: ‘Why does he keep talking?’ He just needs to move on.

“Hopefully he can find his peace with that and finally move on and stop worrying about me. Clearly I am in his head a lot and he clearly thinks about me a lot.”
I sincerely hope that a team takes the 3 Lions out.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Abeg, all of you France fans (you know who you are) please go line up behind the 3 cats. :D

The Italians and Danes don't need your bad luck. :twisted:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I'm unsettled.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Has it ever been home?...Schmeicel

https://www.goal.com/en/news/schmeichel ... puzbhqzr1c
The Denmark goalkeeper was quick to note the Three Lions' lack of success at the European Championship thus far
Denmark goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel aimed a cheeky dig at England ahead of the teams' Euro 2020 semi-final, highlighting the Three Lions' lack of recent tournament success.

England will aim to reach their first European Championship final by beating the Danes on Wednesday, with Three Lions supporters consistently invoking the "Football's Coming Home" anthem originally made popular at Euro 96.

Schmeichel, however, asked: "Has it ever been home?" in reference to England having never experienced European Championship success.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Problem with Kasper Schmeichel is that he has demonstrated the ability to make stupid errors in key games. We pray it is not the same vs England.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cristao II wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:36 am Problem with Kasper Schmeichel is that he has demonstrated the ability to make stupid errors in key games. We pray it is not the same vs England.
Pickford is error prone as well. If England think this game against Denmark will be easy, they better think again!

Wha choo looking at?!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

ohsee wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:13 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:07 pm

:huh:
Gini? Wetin happun to Sir Alf Ramsey? Sir Alf actually won a World Cup, not the junior broda Euro. :lol:
Home advantage with wuru wuru :taunt:

Southgate already took them to THREE semifinals. WC, Nations cup and now EURO! That's a massive achievement considering England's previous achievements
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”