Netherlands 0 Vs CZE 2

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Netherlands 0 Vs CZE 2

Post by Cristao II »

With a manager like Frank De Boer, the Netherlands overperformed.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:50 pm
soothsayer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:48 pm I won't be surprised if the Dutch fire de boer. Not too enthused about him in the Netherlands.

He should have been fired before the tournament began :curse:
Walahi. They were short in that department because of this guy. The question however is who else could they have brought in? Ten Hag? Bosz?
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Who did De Boer coach in England that later got relegated?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

soothsayer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:57 pm Who did De Boer coach in England that later got relegated?
Almost got relegated! Crystal Palace. Hodgson replaced him if I recall correctly.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Useless Dutch. :mad: All their "stars" failed to show up today. Why did de Ligt handle the ball? That was a dumbarse move. Let them score; you will still have 11 men and a chance to equalize. The most useless player on the field was de Pay. All these players playing for big clubs and they could not dominate this Czech team? The only Dutch player that deserves any credit is Denzel. That boy is a box-to-box beast. He must be on any team of the tournament.

De Boer's selection was wack. What was van Aanholt doing on that team. Boy is completely useless. Then de Boer brought on Quincy Promes who did absolute nada. I could go on and on about the worthlessness of the team selection. Useless Dutch. :mad:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:00 pm Useless Dutch. :mad: All their "stars" failed to show up today. Why did de Ligt handle the ball? That was a dumbarse move. Let them score; you will still have 11 men and a chance to equalize. The most useless player on the field was de Pay. All these players playing for big clubs and they could not dominate this Czech team? The only Dutch player that deserves any credit is Denzel. That boy is a box-to-box beast. He must be on any team of the tournament.

De Boer's selection was wack. What was van Aanholt doing on that team. Boy is completely useless. Then de Boer brought on Quincy Promes who did absolute nada. I could go on and on about the worthlessness of the team selection. Useless Dutch. :mad:

Which stars? They got none and Depay is sooo uselesss
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 pm Netherlands losing against the Czechs. The Czechs that England easily brushed aside. It's coming home! :taunt:
:D :taunt:
General, football no be matimatiks oh! :D :taunt:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:00 pm Useless Dutch. :mad: All their "stars" failed to show up today. Why did de Ligt handle the ball? That was a dumbarse move. Let them score; you will still have 11 men and a chance to equalize. The most useless player on the field was de Pay. All these players playing for big clubs and they could not dominate this Czech team? The only Dutch player that deserves any credit is Denzel. That boy is a box-to-box beast. He must be on any team of the tournament.

van Aanholt is a very useless player.......He had no business in this team.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:03 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 pm Netherlands losing against the Czechs. The Czechs that England easily brushed aside. It's coming home! :taunt:
Oga it is not too late to jump on the Ingerland bandwagon. :mrgreen:

Fish and chips :thumbs: with piping hot Tetley English breakfast tea :woot: on me!

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Stars? Blind bret, you no sabi soccer. :lol: De Ligt, de Jong, de Pay--and that's only the Ds. :lol: Then you have Wijnaldum, and the captain of PSV, Denzel Dumfries, who to me is one of the stars of the tournament. Nathan Ake is a half star. :D
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wale1974 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:46 pm Dumfries is definitely going to a big club.
The best Dutch player by far.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chance for the Dutch to now do a proper reset. Whether they can convince Bosz or Ten Haag is another matter.
Big players were poor on the day, Wijnaldum, Depay...

Especially need fresh thinking from the bench...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:07 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:03 pm
Oga it is not too late to jump on the Ingerland bandwagon. :mrgreen:

Fish and chips :thumbs: with piping hot Tetley English breakfast tea :woot: on me!
:rotf:
Chief, you be my guy, but we part ways when e reach supporting Ingerlund. :lol: I will support Trump before I support Ingerlund. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:10 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Stars? Blind bret, you no sabi soccer. :lol: De Ligt, de Jong, de Pay--and that's only the Ds. :lol: Then you have Wijnaldum, and the captain of PSV, Denzel Dumfries, who to me is one of the stars of the tournament. Nathan Ake is a half star. :D
De pay a star??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Uncle please stick to RnR. These guys you listed are trash compared to the great Dutch players of the past. The only star they have is in Liverpool recuperating from his injuries.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:43 pm When you build your team around a useless player like Depay what do you expect? This dutch team is the worst Holland team i have watched in years.
Depay is a top player. He’s years away from the flop at Manure
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

wale1974 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:55 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:50 pm
Molue Conductor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:50 pm
wale1974 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:46 pm Dumfries is definitely going to a big club.
Arsenal :smile:
I believe the gentleman said "big club". :mrgreen:
:rotf:
Walked right into that
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Guess Frank walked the plank!

Frank de Boer has left his job as manager of the Netherlands after a shock European Championship last-16 defeat by the Czech Republic
A statement said both parties "will separate with immediate effect"