[EURO 2020] King England 4 - 0 Ukraine

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EURO 2020] King England 1- 0 Ukraine

Post by Its a Goal »

ohsee wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:22 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:11 pm Where’s Mazi?
Ingerlund took the easy road to the final.
Easy road? When everyone was saying they should not win the group so as to avoid Germany or whoever comes second out the group of death? My friend wash your mouth with dettol as it is smelling. Give credit where credit is due. After the Scotland match the team was pretty much written off but here they are, 11 minutes to go and they have yet to concede a goal so far in this tournament. The only team to do so far.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EURO 2020] King England 4 - 0 Ukraine

Post by Its a Goal »

This is the first time in the history of England that England will score in the opening 4 minutes and go on to win the match.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:29 pm
Senator WIRES wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:26 pm
Kabalega wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:18 pm Ukraine can win this game.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
:biggrin:
He does not know football, he comes from Mumuganda. :D :taunt: Footie is yet to reach that forsaken country. :D :taunt:
Why don’t you quote my whole post?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:35 pm
Easy road? When everyone was saying they should not win the group so as to avoid Germany or whoever comes second out the group of death? My friend wash your mouth with dettol as it is smelling. Give credit where credit is due. After the Scotland match the team was pretty much written off but here they are, 11 minutes to go and they have yet to concede a goal so far in this tournament. The only team to do so far.

Take a bow Chief.
Well said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Mercy shown to the Ukrainians, no time added on. Had a punt on 4. Formalities.

Spain will be an issue.

Italy, consummate ease.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ref showed compassion by blowing the final whistle right on the stroke of 90 minutes.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:41 pm

Take a bow Chief.
Well said.
First they said the Jocks. Then they said the Krauts. Then they said the UgandaKranians. Now who? The bottle job Italians.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Sorry Schevchenko :shock: :?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ohsee wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:25 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:36 pm England's defense has to be admired. They quickly close down on the opposition and don't leave room to be exploited. What will be their undoing is individual mistakes like the one Sterling almost gave to Germany last match and the one Walker did today.
Ma fren, they have not met a quality team yet. Jamni had useless forwards like Timo and Muller, so who could have really tested their defence? Italia is coming.
My senior, 1 goal conceded in 11 matches is no joke. Can they still mess up, yes. It takes seconds to mess things up.
However, that's championship winning defense scrooge-like efficiency.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:41 pm
Take a bow Chief.
Well said.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Anyway, I doubt Oga Ohsee is even pretending to be serious. :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:36 pm England's defense has to be admired. They quickly close down on the opposition and don't leave room to be exploited. What will be their undoing is individual mistakes like the one Sterling almost gave to Germany last match and the one Walker did today.
Ma fren, they have not met a quality team yet. Jamni had useless forwards like Timo and Muller, so who could have really tested their defence? Italia is coming.
You dey mind them...they should tell us the top strikers they've faced so fsr
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Formality.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EURO 2020] King England 3 - 0 Ukraine

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:21 pm Even those who don't like the English team will have to give Southgate kudos for the job he has done with this team. Fortune favored him when Sam Allardyce was unceremoneously fired. I am happy for him.
Exactly. The guy has succeeded where other high profile coaches has failed.

For once the team is focused. Going about doing the business quietly.

SF of WC, All Nations Cup and now Euro! And some think it is just 'luck'!

The way he has rotated the players, trying to keep every one happy etc. Not listening to the press/fans must be one of the thing that has helped him!

Give the man his dues :thumbs:

I wish him all the BEST :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:07 pm
You dey mind them...they should tell us the top strikers they've faced so fsr
Why are all the top strikers avoiding England? :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Shaw did that for Mourinho.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:D :D
Ma fren, take your own advice because the odour from your own mouth don kill all the flies wey dey around you. :lol: You avoided the point which is telling us which team was likely to cause Ingerlund any trouble on their route. Look at the round of 16 tree below, and tell me if all the strong teams are not stacked on the left side with Belgium, Portugal, Italy, France and Spain. Who is on the right side? Na Jamni wey no get any quality forwards apart from Gnabry whom the coach inexplicably sat on the bench in favour of useless Timo Werner and Thomas Muller? When Ingerlund meet Italia, we will see how good they really are. If they keep a clean sheet against Italia, I will concede, and give my credit card to Ingerlund fans. :lol:

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:50 am

Why are all the top strikers avoiding England? :taunt:
:D :taunt:
UEFA wuruwuru. :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Who be top striker for Yoolope? Whether Kylian Mcrappe or Cristiano Ronal-old, it makes no difference, it’s coming home. Betty has got the kettle on, Mavis is baking the Madeira and Ethel has the cucumbers perfectly placed between slices of Warburton’s finest.

Mazi is still talking Italy, as if to suggest they have overcome the Armada already. The Spanish Inquisition will ask questions of Signore. Questions beyond a blocked sink and boiler installation. Do Mario and Luigi have the gravitas to reach beyond Captain Squarehead’s (Enrique’s) shapeshifters?

As for England, as it was in the great war, first over the top, last man standing. Having left Europe, the King has returned for shenanigans with the chambermaids. Of all the subjects remaining, the Norsemen represent the most arduous task, but as history concurs, when cometh Bjorn, cometh Alfred. Beyond the Vikings, is none but plain sailing, Spain, Italy, nations clobbered by Kings of England in all Mazi’s unread books.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:41 am Who be top striker for Yoolope? Whether Kylian Mcrappe or Cristiano Ronal-old, it makes no difference, it’s coming home. Betty has got the kettle on, Mavis is baking the Madeira and Ethel has the cucumbers perfectly placed between slices of Warburton’s finest.

Mazi is still talking Italy, as if to suggest they have overcome the Armada already. The Spanish Inquisition will ask questions of Signore. Questions beyond a blocked sink and boiler installation. Do Mario and Luigi have the gravitas to reach beyond Captain Squarehead’s (Enrique’s) shapeshifters?

As for England, as it was in the great war, first over the top, last man standing. Having left Europe, the King has returned for shenanigans with the chambermaids. Of all the subjects remaining, the Norsemen represent the most arduous task, but as history concurs, when cometh Bjorn, cometh Alfred. Beyond the Vikings, is none but plain sailing, Spain, Italy, nations clobbered by Kings of England in all Mazi’s unread books.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
As my good friend Yeyeman reminded you, you did the very same gunmouthing in 2018, and the big bois World Cup failed to come home. :rotf: I grant that Ingerlund is fated to reach the final due to some fortuitous (wuruwuru?) arrangement of the playoff tree. They overcame the ONLY hurdle they have had to meet in these Euros when Low made a stupid decision to play Timo Werner, and play the passenger Muller for 90minutes. Versus Italia, Ingerlund will face a better defence and a better goalkeeper, and a real coach who has actually won something.
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

I didn't see the Ukraine game but knocking 4 past Ukraine is no easy feat.

England are making a statement not conceding a goal up to this stage, yes they have ridden their luck and had a nice draw, and if they win it they have deserved it.

I am not sure they have reached the stage where they can thumb their noses up at any of the remaining teams though.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pa Oh Contradiction See, so only strikers score in this tournament, is that what you make us believe? All the teams England faced had scored all scored in this tournament yet were unable to do so against England. Even the more fancied teams like Italy, France, and Spain have conceded against the less fancied teams. I am not proclaiming England is going to win it all but they deserve a lot of credit, especially Southgate, for the admirable work they have done so far. They have managed to shut down players like Modric, Havertz, and Zinchenko. You think it is easy to keep 5 consecutive cleansheets? None of these teams at the tournament came to sell groundnuts, they are there on merit and none of them have been a walkover for England. England has never had it this good in a major tournament aside 1966. Let's call a spade a spade and not try to demise their success cos of bad belle.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Its a Goal wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:25 pm Pa Oh Contradiction See, so only strikers score in this tournament, is that what you make us believe? All the teams England faced had scored all scored in this tournament yet were unable to do so against England. Even the more fancied teams like Italy, France, and Spain have conceded against the less fancied teams. I am not proclaiming England is going to win it all but they deserve a lot of credit, especially Southgate, for the admirable work they have done so far. They have managed to shut down players like Modric, Havertz, and Zinchenko. You think it is easy to keep 5 consecutive cleansheets? None of these teams at the tournament came to sell groundnuts, they are there on merit and none of them have been a walkover for England. England has never had it this good in a major tournament aside 1966. Let's call a spade a spade and not try to demise their success cos of bad belle.
:D :taunt:
See as you just dey missfire left and right like Thomas Muller :lol: . Its NOT a Goal, :lol: the point is that Hingran has not been tested by a strong team, not about strikers. The best teams are stacked on the other side. If Hingran had been on the left of the tree, and reached the semis without conceding a goal, I would agree with you. Oddawise, Hingran na yoroyoro team until they beat Italia. :D :taunt:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Go sid'down
Go sid'down
Go sid'down
Sit down Mazi Ohsee
Like the Somme and up in Stalingrad
It's all coming back
cos we got Raheem!!!