Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace: WK 38 - Big Pat takes CP to 12th to end season CP 1 - MU 0 (W11 D15 L12, 48pts)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
GG of G
Egg
Egg
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 29: Big Pat crushes Lampard in the FA Cup - CP 4 EVE 0 (W7 D13 L9, 34 pts, 11th)

Post by GG of G »

I agree. He has been phenomenal. Improves the players as well and play the best of the lot - no wonder Mitchell got an England call up. Dude was immense against city....
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 29: Big Pat crushes Lampard in the FA Cup - CP 4 EVE 0 (W7 D13 L9, 34 pts, 11th)

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Congrats to Patrick, he is breaking barriers as is Mendy with Chelsea. Some people find it hard to say Mendy is one of the best in the World or even the overall best.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 30: >Big Pat schooling Mikel Arteta - CP 2 ARS 0 (W8 D13 L9, 37pts, 11th)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

It is like men against boys in this game. Should be 4-0 to Crystal Palace. They are in total control against Arsenal

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 30: >Big Pat schooling Mikel Arteta - CP 2 ARS 0 (W8 D13 L9, 37pts, 11th)

Partey has been sheet in this game. He loses the ball to Zaha, who wins a PK!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 30: Big Pat schooling Mikel Arteta - CP 3 ARS 0 (W8 D13 L9, 37pts, 9th)

Perfect PK by Zaha! Goal!! 3-0 to CP!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 30: Big Pat schools Mikel Arteta - CP 3 ARS 0 (W8 D13 L9, 37pts, 9th)

Arsenal were simply brushed aside. Vieira is a special coach. Just think what he could do with better players. He is the coach of the season for me.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 30: Big Pat schools Mikel Arteta - CP 3 ARS 0 (W8 D13 L9, 37pts, 9th)

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:01 pm Arsenal were simply brushed aside. Vieira is a special coach. Just think what he could do with better players. He is the coach of the season for me.
I am telling you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a fantastic coach. If United has sense, this is the guy they should be going for..
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:59 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:01 pm Arsenal were simply brushed aside. Vieira is a special coach. Just think what he could do with better players. He is the coach of the season for me.

What a fantastic coach. If United has sense, this is the guy they should be going for..
Kuku kill Arsenal fans :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

A black man??? :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They made it easy work. PV watches a lot of Arsenal games.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ManU will never hire him. They should take a look at him though.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

A black man and an Arsenal legend?They will hire Arsenal house boy Arteta before our PV4
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kajifu wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:42 am

A black man and an Arsenal legend?They will hire Arsenal house boy Arteta before our PV4
Arsenal legend that is not fit to coach Arsenal? Or why did Arsenal not appoint him when looking for a coach? :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Wow. Just seen this!

3-kondo!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
No wonder my sister failed to mention it since Monday. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Vierra is doing me proud!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Damunk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:02 pm
Wow. Just seen this!

3-kondo!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
No wonder my sister failed to mention it since Monday. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Vierra is doing me proud!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We all have that sweet 'evilness' in us. My cousin simply won't pick his calls. The yeye boy don destroy person patapata over Man Utd matter now he won't take his loss in peace :lol: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

We are so fixated with the scores. Let's forget the score for a minute and look at the quality of PV's team. The content. That's when one will realise the magic PV has done with that team.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:03 pm
We are so fixated with the scores. Let's forget the score for a minute and look at the quality of PV's team. The content. That's when one will realise the magic PV has done with that team.
Nnai Azuzu.. ke du, Sir! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Big Pat takes on Chelsea in the FA Cup semifinal! Can he add to Chelsea's misery by dumping them out of the FA Cup?

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace: Big Pat against Tuchel and Chelsea(FA Cup semifinal) 0-0 (W8 D13 L10, 37pts, 13th)

CP are really hard to break down :clap: :clap: Chelsea don try taya! :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace: Big Pat against Tuchel and Chelsea(FA Cup semifinal) 0-0 (W8 D13 L10, 37pts, 13th)

Post by oloye »

Another dumb mistake by one of Palace defenders has cost them. Hoof the bloody ball away and stop turning like a barbers chair.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:59 pm Another dumb mistake by one of Palace defenders has cost them. Hoof the bloody ball away and stop turning like a barbers chair.
:laugh:

No be only for defense dem dey do dat thing. Zaha does the same thing upfront too. Oh well, time still dey.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace: Big Pat against Tuchel and Chelsea(FA Cup semis) CHE 1 - CP 0 (W8 D13 L10, 37pts, 13

Wetin dey do these CP players? A quick return pass there and he would have been in 1 v 1

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace: Big Pat against Tuchel and Chelsea(FA Cup semis) CHE 1 - CP 0 (W8 D13 L10, 37pts, 13

2-0

Wha choo looking at?!