Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace: WK 38 - Big Pat takes CP to 12th to end season CP 1 - MU 0 (W11 D15 L12, 48pts)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 5: LIV 3 CP 0 (W1 D2 L2)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Didn't watch the game against Liverpool today. Heavy loss.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Score line flattered liverpool
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:37 pm Score line flattered liverpool
Same when Crystal Palace play Chelsea score line flatter Chelshit
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When a team is properly coached, its easy to see. This their first half has been a beauty to watch.

Uncle Pat, you don try well well. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 6: CP 1 BHA 0 (W2 D2 L2)

Zaha!! C'mon son! That was 2-0 right there!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

The camera closes in on ... noo!! It can't be! But it is!! Danny Welbeck!!! E still dey play football?!? :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

How da hayellll did Ayew miss that?!? :woot: :woot: These bonehead players will be the downfall of Uncle Pat!!!! This should be 3-0 to CP at this point! :idea:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:32 pm How da hayellll did Ayew miss that?!? :woot: :woot: These bonehead players will be the downfall of Uncle Pat!!!! This should be 3-0 to CP at this point! :idea:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Uncle Pat will have to manage. At this level, you have to do with the tools you have. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:38 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:32 pm How da hayellll did Ayew miss that?!? :woot: :woot: These bonehead players will be the downfall of Uncle Pat!!!! This should be 3-0 to CP at this point! :idea:

Uncle Pat will have to manage. At this level, you have to do with the tools you have. :lol:
I no tok am? BHA equalize with seconds left. Damn!!!! :mad:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

dem don do am! correct bone head! :oops:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 6: CP 1 BHA 1 (W1 D3 L2)

Sh@@!!!$$%TTTTT!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 pm

I have never played professional football, but even I am stunned as to how the defense allowed such a stupid goal. Tufiakwa. The LB actually docked and allowed the ball to go over his head.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:52 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 pm

I have never played professional football, but even I am stunned as to how the defense allowed such a stupid goal. Tufiakwa. The LB actually docked and allowed the ball to go over his head.
Make I go check stock market jor. Nonsense rubbish! :-x

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It was not the left baxk that ducked ,it was the center half Guehi. He was fooking and fooling around all night taking stupid risks. I said to myself this boy will soon commit a blunder. That ball came to him,head the bloody ball away,noo ,he tried to do ashana and cost his team.

Please dont even get me started on that brainless Jordan,i wont call him Ayew,because his father would have tucked that away. And as for the keeper ....let me just keep quiet before i blow a fuse. This is the reason i refused to go into coaching....these things make coaches age before their time,especially when you are coaching a team with limited budget and every player look indispensable.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 pm When a team is properly coached, its easy to see. This their first half has been a beauty to watch.

Uncle Pat, you don try well well. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Team well coached ,but there are.certain things a coach cannot change,he cannot coach IQ into average players.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:23 pm It was not the left baxk that ducked ,it was the center half Guehi. He was fooking and fooling around all night taking stupid risks. I said to myself this boy will soon commit a blunder. That ball came to him,head the bloody ball away,noo ,he tried to do ashana and cost his team.

Please dont even get me started on that brainless Jordan,i wont call him Ayew,because his father would have tucked that away. And as for the keeper ....let me just keep quiet before i blow a fuse. This is the reason i refused to go into coaching....these things make coaches age before their time,especially when you are coaching a team with limited budget and every player look indispensable.

I'd be lying if i said I was shocked, because I have seen players duck before! But I think that has to be one of the worst thing a player can do. I just have this feeling that the coach and the whole team will completely lose respect and trust for that player. its almost like a stab in the back. So i dont know why players do it. Its almost like you connived with the opposition to end your team. Maybe i am overreacting sha, but I just imagine that in the football world, its an unforgivable by the teammates and coach.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My goodness the goalie just kicked the ball to the opposition x why not kick away to the flanks. 95th min
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:15 am
oloye wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:23 pm It was not the left baxk that ducked ,it was the center half Guehi. He was fooking and fooling around all night taking stupid risks. I said to myself this boy will soon commit a blunder. That ball came to him,head the bloody ball away,noo ,he tried to do ashana and cost his team.

I'd be lying if i said I was shocked, because I have seen players duck before! But I think that has to be one of the worst thing a player can do. I just have this feeling that the coach and the whole team will completely lose respect and trust for that player. its almost like a stab in the back. So i dont know why players do it. Its almost like you connived with the opposition to end your team. Maybe i am overreacting sha, but I just imagine that in the football world, its an unforgivable by the teammates and coach.
He was just being silly,he had been taking risk all through the game ,making cute passes ,shadowing to corner balls he ought to have booted away. He mis judged the distance between him.and the penalty box,he thought he was close to the keeper and felt the player he was marking was the only Brighton player around. So in ducking the ball,he was hoping the ball would roll to the keeper and more time would be wasted in their favor. It is akin to flipping the ball backwards without first ensuring no.one would intercept the flick.

He is 21 years old ,learning the wring things about the art of defending. I have been watching him since his days on loan at Swansea,if he cuts out that nonsense from his game ,he has good potentials to do it at least at Crystal Palace level.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ahh, now I have the answer to what I have been asking you for years! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Patrick Vieira @Crystal Palace WK 7: CP 0 LC 0 (W1 D4 L2)

Nice Zaha attempt saved by Schmeichel!! Follow up cleared off the line. Crystal palace looking good!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Crystal Palace sure do create a LOT of chances. :clap: :clap:

Another couple go begging.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

And Kele gives Leicester the lead!!!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!