COPA 2021 [S-M]: BRZ 1 v 0 PER [FT]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
COPA 2021 [S-M]: BRZ 1 v 0 PER [FT]

Post by Its a Goal »

Samba football about to get on. This is going to be entertaining as Neymar wants to show the world he is ready to carry Brazil on his back to win a major tournament.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COPA 2021: BRZ 0 v 0 PER [SM]

Post by Its a Goal »

I was expecting a lot more entertainment but nope, the game is void of flair and individual expression. If you didn't the individual Brazilian players you'd have thought it was another country playing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COPA 2021: BRZ 0 v 0 PER [SM]

Post by Its a Goal »

Neymar did a yeoman's job before laying the ball to Paqueta to open the scoring.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COPA 2021 [S-M]: BRZ 1 v 0 PER [1-H]

Post by Its a Goal »

The goal has loosened up Brazil as they are showcasing their skills with some lovely legovers, backheels and all sorts of tricks on the ball. Samba football on display.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COPA 2021 [S-M]: BRZ 1 v 0 PER [2-H]

Post by Its a Goal »

Peru giving Brazil something to think about

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This match has not been enjoyable to watch. For a South American standard it has been a poor advertisement of your game.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Its a Goal wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:51 am This match has not been enjoyable to watch. For a South American standard it has been a poor advertisement of your game.
Europe has taken over footie. The S. Americans, who used to be so much fun to watch are now boring. Look at the World Cup: bifor-bifor Europe and S. America used to to trade World Cups--you win, I win. But now, it is Europe all the way since 2006. The last four WCs have been won by European countries, even the one played in S. America. Europe is now dominant in football. Which is why if Ingerlund win the Euros, they will claim that all their players are that favourite English tabloid phrase, "THE BEST IN THE WORLD." :rotf: :rotf: :atc:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COPA 2021 [S-M]: BRZ 1 v 0 PER [FT]

Post by ohsee »

I expect Brazil to meet the Argies in the Final. That should be good. Messi v Neymar. I hope Brazil win, so Messi fanboys will let us hear word. :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:22 am I expect Brazil to meet the Argies in the Final. That should be good. Messi v Neymar. I hope Brazil win, so Messi fanboys will let us hear word. :lol:
I am torn. I used to like Brazil but not any more. Argentina I like even less. Can they both lose? Yeah!!! There is a way!!

Go Colombia!!! Beat those Argies!

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:52 pm
ohsee wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:22 am I expect Brazil to meet the Argies in the Final. That should be good. Messi v Neymar. I hope Brazil win, so Messi fanboys will let us hear word. :lol:
I am torn. I used to like Brazil but not any more. Argentina I like even less. Can they both lose? Yeah!!! There is a way!!

Go Colombia!!! Beat those Argies!
Scipio my broda, I'm with you, but we know say e no go happun. Messi is playing like a (junior) GOAT :D these days, and the Argies are like Ingerlund--they don't mercy for their favourite whipping boys. I want Brazil to beat the Argies. They are the lesser of two evils. :lol: