98% of Naija pipul are rooting for England!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 98% of Naija pipul are rooting for England!

Post by Guv007 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:23 am Bukayo should be playing for Nigeria not England. It is not coming home.
And you should be working in Nigeria and not abroad then.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

italy for me
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marko wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:23 am
Damunk wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:56 am
marko wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:08 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:57 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:10 am i actually do not like Bukayo when it comes to football , an African , especially a hard face looking boy like bukayo who spat on the Nigerian flag because he chose england...
. :rotf: :rotf:
I thought it was just me :thumbs: He is hard to look at oh :rotf:

Wonder what his parents look like

Cue some fool telling me he is richer than me :rotf:
He has a strong face only a parent would love. :taunt: Why would you want to see his pipul? But to be fair, I only found out yesterday that he has never been to Naija to begin with. I hope he is as humble as that French midfielder from Mali.
and yes he has been to Nigeria on vacation quite a few times, I went to college with his dad back in the late 80s and went university with him, we lived together in Greenford up to 1997, spoke to his dad a few days ago, yes he looks very much like his dad
Eh? Marko? :shock: :shock: :shock:
When did you sneak back in?
Does your shrink know you’ve escaped? :D

Welcome back sha, hope you’ve recovered.
But please take am easy. We were really worried about you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
took time out from the CE madness and i thoroughly enjoyed not having to argue with you people, there is nothing to recover from anyway, what you been watching for the past 6 months is a huge show, anyways am not going to scare people anymore
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Guv007 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:04 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:23 am Bukayo should be playing for Nigeria not England. It is not coming home.
So you are comparing working to switching your nationality to represent a hisotrical racist country.

Do you know what some racist English men on social media are saying about Sterling after the penalty decision?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:13 am not true. there may be larger number of Nigerians supporting England, due to Saka et al. Compare to previous English teams, this current team is not by any stretch of imagination lilly white, hence the support from the colonies..
Also England hasn't inflicted such WC pain as Denmark and Italy. :(
Red Dwarf - Legion

Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:24 pm
So you are comparing working to switching your nationality to represent a hisotrical racist country.

Do you know what some racist English men on social media are saying about Sterling after the penalty decision?
Yes, playing football is his job.

Why focus on such, and are you sure they are all English? And there are many English praising him.
Red Dwarf - Legion

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

marko wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:23 am
took time out from the CE madness and i thoroughly enjoyed not having to argue with you people, there is nothing to recover from anyway, what you been watching for the past 6 months is a huge show, anyways am not going to scare people anymore
..you ought to be worried about dear leader, reports say the orange fooool may go the way of his idol Adolf Hitler since has said he admire the Nazi chief :taunt:
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

What are they saying sir?

And I agree with you working and representing a country are completely different. I could become a firefighter in the UK as my job but I would never go into their military for example
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Marko welcome back. Glad you took the break from the madness. I joined this site 5 years ago and I have never left. I like your signature btw ! :D
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:17 pm

And I agree with you working and representing a country are completely different. I could become a firefighter in the UK as my job but I would never go into their military for example
A player growing up developing and playing in Africa/Nigeria before moving to Nigeria can and should have loyalty to the Country than one born in Europe and developed in their programme and their choice can be respected which ever one they chose.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Saka is a joke for Using Nigeria to get sele for england or whatever
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:00 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:49 am I am not yabbing his looks, however it is clear to say his facial features shows he is from Oduduwa.
:rotf:
Which part of naija is that
So you don't know the sons and daughters of Oduduwa republic?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I can't uttrr some of the vile talk again. But can list some of the cleaner talk like he is English. There need to be more English looking people in the team. The is not relatable because Sterling is from Jamaica there need to be more people looking like Grealish or Kane in the team. They also boo Stetling for kneeling. The press have harassed him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:47 pm

I can't uttrr some of the vile talk again. But can list some of the cleaner talk like he is English. There need to be more English looking people in the team. The is not relatable because Sterling is from Jamaica there need to be more people looking like Grealish or Kane in the team. They also boo Stetling for kneeling. The press have harassed him.
The English need to embrace diversity. That's been the biggest secret to France's success. I don't like how they pick on Sterling and pick his life apart. They tried it with African Princess Meghan and failed dismally. They need to put down the hatorade.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Don't think so. The shouts in my area were loudest when England faltered.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:09 pm Marko welcome back. Glad you took the break from the madness. I joined this site 5 years ago and I have never left. I like your signature btw ! :D
:D
Who are you trying to keed? Like you are not Otuoma nwa Ogolo, around in the prehistoric days of CE, and mooning around the lovely Yettycom. :biggrin: