[Euro 2020- Final] - Italia vincere (Champions!)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Euro 2020-The Grand Final] - Ingran 1 Italia 1

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:58 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:53 pm England has nothing to be ashamed of. They have made themselves and the whole of England proud. It just wasn't meant to be.

As a true Spurs fan, a loser everywhere :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wickedness. Rubbing salt in wound. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:07 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:04 pm Sorry Coach. It wasn't to be...
Glass. Two ice cubes. Bottle. And the realisation that the wagers must be paid. Crikey.
Coachito, wey my money? I want to be paid in comic books. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Once again, Captain HarryKane did nada. :rotf: :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:16 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:08 pm “ The Old Lady will learn the meaning of menopause on Sunday.”

Coachie, you’re a bloody real time jinx!
And now my Lions are weeping … thanks
Nonsense. Game completely mismanaged by Southgate and the penalty takers were laughable.
:thumbs: Up Coachito! Coachito na real CE: never admits he was wrong, never admits defeat. :thumbs:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: [Euro 2020- Final] - Italia vincere (Champions!)

Post by Tobi17 »

Dirty England fans doing what they know how to do best,

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:42 pm
King Futcha wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:39 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:29 pm
Coach wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:19 pm Lambs to the slaughter. Facebook, Twitter and alike need to block the monkey emojis immediately.
Coachito how far now? :D :taunt: This is why I don't support Ingerlund. :mad:
Don’t waste your time with the ilks of KF, calling for national holidays to celebrate uninterrupted supply of power for 24 hours to deepest Onitsha. ‘Tis such backwardians that play a pivotal role in keeping the -ing suffixing the “develop”, as far as many a black nation be concerned.

another one who insults blacks worst than those whites could ever dream of.
Gerrarahia, useless man.For you, the truth hurts. :biggrin: When someone says something that is not rah rah I support any black nonsense, it means the person insults blacks. No wonder we are at the bottom of the social ladder. :mad:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:17 pm
Coach wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:16 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:08 pm “ The Old Lady will learn the meaning of menopause on Sunday.”

Coachie, you’re a bloody real time jinx!
And now my Lions are weeping … thanks
Nonsense. Game completely mismanaged by Southgate and the penalty takers were laughable.

So was yer hubris my friend.
Till next time … don’t be a jinx :taunt:
:lol: :lol:
Why are you wickeding Coachito like dis na? You know he is crying into his beer as we speak. :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

3 black players already racially abused
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:50 pm Dirty England fans doing what they know how to do best,

Sadly, it’s happening everywhere at present.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Don’t mind Mazi, this is a mere battle of Berlin, theres Normandy, the Somme and Belgium to follow.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:50 pm Dirty England fans doing what they know how to do best,

Englanders are worthless pieces of sh1t. :mad:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:54 pm Don’t mind Mazi, this is a mere battle of Berlin, theres Normandy, the Somme and Belgium to follow.
:D :D :taunt: :taunt:
Coachito, enjoy your beer and cry well-well into it. Ingerlund will get another ojoro draw in the Worl Cup, and you will have the first round to enjoy that feeling of "it's coming home." Again. :D :D :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ba5tard5! thats why they are hated around the world.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shameful racist. Glad they lost
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:42 pm
King Futcha wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:39 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:29 pm
Coach wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:19 pm Lambs to the slaughter. Facebook, Twitter and alike need to block the monkey emojis immediately.
Coachito how far now? :D :taunt: This is why I don't support Ingerlund. :mad:
another one who insults blacks worst than those whites could ever dream of.
Gerrarahia, useless man.For you, the truth hurts. :biggrin: When someone says something that is not rah rah I support any black nonsense, it means the person insults blacks. No wonder we are at the bottom of the social ladder. :mad:
we? i am in no bucket with you thankfully.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Bunch of louts!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Nigeria beat the USA in Olympics BBall warmups, and Italy beats racist English fans into a hateful frenzy!

What a wonderful, wonderful Day!!!!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

txj wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:42 pm
felarey wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:30 pm How Mancini blunted England's attack despite losing his 2 starting full backs and slow retiree center backs is something. Speedsters like Sterling, Saka etc. couldn't use their pace for nothing. I thought England would look to exploit the retirees in defence in extra time but nathing. Perhaps Rashford and Sancho should have been in earlier.
Seems to stop Harry Kane, just be close to him and follow him around, he'll just head in the direction where he's less of a threat. I thought the Italians played dirty though, they kicked England and the ref was generous to them. In the end the match ended in a draw, the players can hold their heads high.
Gap between both teams was always in MF. Once Italy wrested control of MF, England had to look to the strength of tactical organization to be able to compete.

Perhaps those players could've come in earlier but it still required MF control.

IMO this England team is on a trajectory to make the WC final.
I thought since the midfield was lost, they'd look to counters or spaces behind the Italian defence. But I guess you also need players with vision and skill to drop those balls. Grealish sub helped but still no penetration. Chiellini and Bonucci rested and had a comfortable extra time. Perhaps it's the difference between a coach that's cut his teeth in top league football and has had to manage a team over a season and a Southgate who I think was great this tourney but perhaps got his use of resources wrong.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Forza Azzuris
The best team won

Party Chez Akamoke tonight :D :D
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Won't hold a candle for England fans but how can you guys determine who the POS are from just watching this clip? Emotions are running high, it takes some self control from both sides to prevent this from happening.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

charlie wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 am Nigeria beat the USA in Olympics BBall warmups, and Italy beats racist English fans into a hateful frenzy!

The Italians aren't less racist themselves, but at least they are easier to tolerate than the entitled and annoyingly over-bearing English fans
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I recall when some Arsenal fan was stabbed in Turkey, with England complaining and demanding justice.
This is another barbary show of English civility.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:19 am
charlie wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 am Nigeria beat the USA in Olympics BBall warmups, and Italy beats racist English fans into a hateful frenzy!

The Italians aren't less racist themselves, but at least they are easier to tolerate than the entitled and annoyingly over-bearing English fans
I take it you haven't spent much time around Italians. They discriminate against their own from places like Naples in Southern Italy calling them North Africans. Nobody got nothing on them when it comes to racism. The English can be annoying in football, but they're way ahead when it comes to race issues. Atleast they're attempting to make it work.

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.