If Saka Missed a Pena for 9ja Eagles...?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If Saka Missed a Pena for 9ja Eagles...?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:09 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:11 pm
Kabalega wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:58 pm .... in. a final like he missed for England, would he ever play for the Eagles again?

Nigerian Eagles fans would call for his flogging (kuboko) on the spot and banishment back to England.

Some on CE already commented on the lad's God given looks so imagine what they would say if he missed a pena in a crucial final. :scared:
VIctor Ikpeba 'missed' a penalty against Cameroon.

Was he flogged? Was he banished to Timbuktu?

:roll: :roll:
Kanu did as well. Oruma missed in the 2002 semi final against Senegal in extra time. If Saka had missed a penalty for Nigeria he would get lot of sympathy. People will say, "that small boy tried but he was unlucky oh". Kabalega chose the wrong issue to troll us with.
He is well known :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:16 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:03 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:46 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:31 pm
Kabalega wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:58 pm .... in. a final like he missed for England, would he ever play for the Eagles again?

Nigerian Eagles fans would call for his flogging (kuboko) on the spot and banishment back to England.

Some on CE already commented on the lad's God given looks so imagine what they would say if he missed a pena in a crucial final. :scared:
Osaze missed a PK vs Tunisia in AFCON 2004 ... no Nigerian made fun of his looks, only foreign CEs like you, ogolo and moises.... folks like me said Saka who looks like a true son of the soil is out of place playing for england and that is a FACt.. we also saw how quick they were to come out and abuse him after missing a PK ... whereas the coward oyinbos chose not to play PKS
I can’t believe I am agreeing with you on this. And Kabalega, you need to post your pic let’s see how ‘beautiful’you look. Saka is not ugly as he is a creation of God.

To put a teenager in that spot to kick the last and decisive kick shows the faith the coach has in him. But I don’t think it was advisable. Kudos to that brave young man for stepping up. This will make him stronger.

Lastly, some of the English fans just keeps showing how backwards and uncultured they are. Breaking into the stadium and racially abusing their own fans. Shame on those ‘eediots’.

wah wah wah wah :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LMAOO @ "this will make him stornger!" Fook him and the country he loves so much! They have not finished with him yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are in so much pain he decided to play for his country. A therapist may help with your trauma you know. :D :D :D

Wait until you kids decides to play for the country of their birth, not yours. The country they are more comfortable with representing. I hope you will support them, I know I will support mine. :thumbs:
Wah Wah wah wah wah!!

While i went to bed last night with a smile on my face, you went to bed weeping and b1tching all through the night in abject pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And of course corn-seller face, went to bed knowing that his countrymen hates him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It was a beautiful night! :D :lol: :lol:

:rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Victor Ikpeba actually scored that goal. But in his head, he thought the ball had not crossed the line and started holding his head in despair. The whole stadium believed him including 180 million Naijarians. But we knew the truth.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Osaze missed a PK vs Tunisia in AFCON 2004 ... no Nigerian made fun of his looks, only foreign CEs like you, ogolo and moises.... folks like me said Saka who looks like a true son of the soil is out of place playing for england and that is a FACt.. we also saw how quick they were to come out and abuse him after missing a PK ... whereas the coward oyinbos chose not to play PKS
Produce evidence where I made fun of Saka's looks?
As for your foreign CE comment, look no further than this thread.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Cito wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:46 pm

I can’t believe I am agreeing with you on this. And Kabalega, you need to post your pic let’s see how ‘beautiful’you look. Saka is not ugly as he is a creation of God.

To put a teenager in that spot to kick the last and decisive kick shows the faith the coach has in him. But I don’t think it was advisable. Kudos to that brave young man for stepping up. This will make him stronger.

Lastly, some of the English fans just keeps showing how backwards and uncultured they are. Breaking into the stadium and racially abusing their own players. Shame on those ‘eediots’.
Why should I? Did I ever post anything negative about Saka's looks?
Some of you have poor comprehension skills.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Victor Ikpeba actually scored that goal. But in his head, he thought the ball had not crossed the line and started holding his head in despair. The whole stadium believed him including 180 million Naijarians. But we knew the truth.
Comparing Saka in England to Kanu and Ikpeba is misleading.
Kanu and Ikpeba should be compared to Harry Kane missing a Pena for England.