I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:42 pm What a dumb thread
there is nothing wrong with this thread, try as much as possible to see others point of view. No thread is daft. You aren't privy to all the smart threads are you? if you do not like a thread , just move on, you don't have to start insulting folks, you've been insulting people all day today , all because they disagree with your own thoughts from your head
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Out of curiosity what does the thread starter suggest "European born blacks" do?
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

England needs to come to a reckoning with its racial past. Accept culpability for being the hand behind some of the most terrible racial injustices in human history. Only then will its people start to understand what they are against when they boo the players kneeling action.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the saddest part, Stone and that maguire who assaulted folks in Greece were 100% at fault on the goal england let in. nobody said perm.... but the 3 brothers on the team , were abused and blamed
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Absolute nonsense. There’s racism the world over, only we choose to shine the light on Olly’s, casually overlooking Onyedika’s. The insults thrown at Buhari in Rant and Rave, were they spoken by Kev and Trev, how loud would the chorus of BLM be? How deep into the soil would we press the knee? To think racism is a White in Black issue alone is ludicrous.

With regard to Saka’s representation of England, the land of his birth and from where he was gotten the necessary stimulus for his ability to blossom, where is the offence Mr Blackman? This is a Black British-African, exercising his right to represent the country of his birth. The Bukayos of yesteryear wouldn’t have been able to vote talk less of earn a fortune kicking a pig’s bladder about the park.

Human beings are feral creatures masquerading as the epitome of civility, all that separates them from the hyena is a slim fit suit and excerpts from the Oxford dictionary. It comes as no surprise that they reverted to type, after all, ‘tis the most natural of all traits. Just as Musa was the headless goat herder and Pique the Catalonian bastardo, easy comes to the mouths of man that which lives in his heart and mind.

Well done to Saka, Sterling and co, they’ve served the people proud.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:17 pm Absolute nonsense. There’s racism the world over, only we choose to shine the light on Olly’s, casually overlooking Onyedika’s. The insults thrown at Buhari in Rant and Rave, were they spoken by Kev and Trev, how loud would the chorus of BLM be? How deep into the soil would we press the knee? To think racism is a White in Black issue alone is ludicrous.

With regard to Saka’s representation of England, the land of his birth and from where he was gotten the necessary stimulus for his ability to blossom, where is the offence Mr Blackman? This is a Black British-African, exercising his right to represent the country of his birth. The Bukayos of yesteryear wouldn’t have been able to vote talk less of earn a fortune kicking a pig’s bladder about the park.

Human beings are feral creatures masquerading as the epitome of civility, all that separates them from the hyena is a slim fit suit and excerpts from the Oxford dictionary. It comes as no surprise that they reverted to type, after all, ‘tis the most natural of all traits. Just as Musa was the headless goat herder and Pique the Catalonian bastardo, easy comes to the mouths of man that which lives in his heart and mind.

Well done to Saka, Sterling and co, they’ve served the people proud.
Definition of racism:
a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
SuperEagles

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:02 pm
soothsayer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:40 pm Here's a thought, if African Americans took the same route you insist that african blacks in Europe take, you would not have any African American's in NBA, NFL nor have scholarship opportunities that some Nigerians now taking advantage of in Universities in the states.

Ndugu at this rate you will soon be banned! But you're sleeping with the enemy! :taunt:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:53 am
Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:02 pm
soothsayer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:40 pm Here's a thought, if African Americans took the same route you insist that african blacks in Europe take, you would not have any African American's in NBA, NFL nor have scholarship opportunities that some Nigerians now taking advantage of in Universities in the states.

Ndugu at this rate you will soon be banned! But you're sleeping with the enemy! :taunt:

Ndugu you, Benteke, I and other foreigners hav earned our right to be here by participating and giving different perspective :thumbs: :thumb:

I'm not going anywhere just yet
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

soothsayer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:31 pm
Benedict Iroha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm Imagine playing for a Country that created racism, then you think you are better than your father or Mother land.

Open your eyes black man. You always be black to them unless you are really good otherwise they will treat you badly.

Imagine De Boer getting a job over the likes of Seedorf and Kluveit..then African countries will then hire 4th tier oyibo nobodies to coach our teams.

Making things up now. Why not extend that argument , black people providing their intellectual knowhow and abilities to corporations and nation states who then patent it and use competitive advantage to exploit Africa. Or are sports people the only exception.
You think that’s not happening now❓❗️

Cheers.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As one Cyberian rightly stated, "society is sick", an affliction that effects all and spares none. That being said, one wold hazard a guess and state that more hatred between tribes in Nigeria this year, has killed more people than hatred between races in the UK. So where's safe? America-based Cyberians have the effrontery to beat their chests about the outlandish, inebriated and utterly moronic Kev and Trev, social reprobates, casually overlooking the obvious goings on Stateside. Truth be told, its not a "my dad's bigger the your dad" contest. Both have diabetes. The end.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:42 pm What a dumb thread
:clap: :clap:
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm Out of curiosity what does the thread starter suggest "European born blacks" do?
Nobody is even talking how Southgate brought on players that have hardly played to come in at the 199th minutes in a Cup final, don't you think they'll be a bit rusty? Where was Grealish, Sterling, Stones and others.

Notice Southgate has been quiet with the players being abused, of course he will receive no blame. Southgate whose penalty miss at Euro 96 led to Germany winning Tournament against Poborsky and that Czech team, GS should be more vocal about those young stars and emphaty because he has been there but na .

The point is that when your father's or mother's Country come calling don't dismiss them thinking you are thorough English. Tammy Abraham, Tomori, Saka, Sidney Sam and many more. It's like Lukaku said when I don't score I'm Congolese but when I do I'm Belgian, even I believe no person of Congolese decent should take pride in playing for the Country King Leopold II.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:39 pm
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm Out of curiosity what does the thread starter suggest "European born blacks" do?
Nobody is even talking how Southgate brought on players that have hardly played to come in at the 199th minutes in a Cup final, don't you think they'll be a bit rusty? Where was Grealish, Sterling, Stones and others.

Notice Southgate has been quiet with the players being abused, of course he will receive no blame. Southgate whose penalty miss at Euro 96 led to Germany winning Tournament against Poborsky and that Czech team, GS should be more vocal about those young stars and emphaty because he has been there but na .

The point is that when your father's or mother's Country come calling don't dismiss them thinking you are thorough English. Tammy Abraham, Tomori, Saka, Sidney Sam and many more. It's like Lukaku said when I don't score I'm Congolese but when I do I'm Belgian, even I believe no person of Congolese decent should take pride in playing for the Country King Leopold II.
Southgate condemns 'unforgivable' racist abuse of England players Gareth Southgate stands up for his England players after they received abuse for defeat in the Euro 2020 final.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 pm "Choosing Nigeria over England would be a tough decision,"*Bukayo Saka*told Own Goal Nigeria when asked about his decision to pledge international allegiance to England."

My whole family has been in England like forever, it would be very strange for me to adapt to an environment that I had never been in since growing up.

"When I grew up all my documents stated that I am English. Hopefully Nigerian people will understand.

"It’s like when you lived with your step father since a young age then your biological father appears when you are already brought up by your step father and invested everything in your life, you cannot just say I am going to my biological father who was never there for you."

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/03/ ... er-eagles/

i certainly hope those were fake quotes, so many biological fathers who 'did nothing for him' ready to go to war to defend him... you hate to see it.
it is fake, owngoal's editor is kongi
ok good
:rotf: :rotf:
See Futcha Frazier blabbing nonsense as usual. :lol: Have you done your DNA test yet? You are here making noise while working for CIA and NSA. :rotf: When are you going to work for Naija DSS? :rotf: :rotf:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:53 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 pm "Choosing Nigeria over England would be a tough decision,"*Bukayo Saka*told Own Goal Nigeria when asked about his decision to pledge international allegiance to England."

My whole family has been in England like forever, it would be very strange for me to adapt to an environment that I had never been in since growing up.

"When I grew up all my documents stated that I am English. Hopefully Nigerian people will understand.

"It’s like when you lived with your step father since a young age then your biological father appears when you are already brought up by your step father and invested everything in your life, you cannot just say I am going to my biological father who was never there for you."

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/03/ ... er-eagles/

i certainly hope those were fake quotes, so many biological fathers who 'did nothing for him' ready to go to war to defend him... you hate to see it.
it is fake, owngoal's editor is kongi
ok good
:rotf: :rotf:
See Futcha Frazier blabbing nonsense as usual. :lol: Have you done your DNA test yet? You are here making noise while working for CIA and NSA. :rotf: When are you going to work for Naija DSS? :rotf: :rotf:
what part of i hope those are fake quotes missed you?

forgive me for not being like you and automatically assuming everything from the 'dark continent' is false.

'she touched me, i'm human' --ohsee clay 2019
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Keyboard warriors banging away on their keyboards outside Nigeria, telling Saka what to do best while enduring racism.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

LEST WE FORGET...

...the parents of these kids ended up in Europe because conditions were so bad in the native lands of their parents. Even with the abuses they've been subjected to, many of them, on balance, would tell you they are better off. Someone posted on this thread that African countries would be better but for bad leadership. I take the position that the leadership would be better but for the people who elect and sustain them.
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:48 am LEST WE FORGET...

...the parents of these kids ended up in Europe because conditions were so bad in the native lands of their parents. Even with the abuses they've been subjected to, many of them, on balance, would tell you they are better off. Someone posted on this thread that African countries would be better but for bad leadership. I take the position that the leadership would be better but for the people who elect and sustain them.
Bell
KPOM to infinity to that!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Dont mind them, ask Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, visiting order permitting, if he sees all Nigerians the same. Mankind is inherently divisive, long before similarity, difference is seen. Is this a charge that rests at the feet of Europeans alone? The world over, all manner of b*stardry is inflicted upon the "different", more so if they are in the minority. It never ceases to amaze how Africans enjoy the comparative advantages of being diaspora, look upon other diaspora and conclude "they should go and represent their fatherland". What better way to represent patrilineage, than to pack up and sail back to Onitsha, Akwa-Ibom and alike and settle. Is it only when boos and bananas decorate the pitch that the bigotry and bias of Winterbottom becomes apparent? Was not an African-American suffocated in broad daylight by law enforcement, yet still African-Americans reside in land of the free, boast American passports and employ Hank Anukuesque American accents to showcase their LAness.

Truth is, human beings are animals, much like the rest, wild ad barbarous. If its not black this and that, its illiterate cow herder this and that...The answer is not the fire instead of the frying pan.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bell wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:48 am LEST WE FORGET...

Bell
paint with a broad brush much?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

felarey wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 am Keyboard warriors banging away on their keyboards outside Nigeria, telling Saka what to do best while enduring racism.
No mind them ..

Sanni Kaita was called a useless aboki on this very forum after his mishap at the 2010 WC . The guy never wore an eagles shirt again .
The likes of Ahmed Musa and Shehu are routinely abused on this forum for their northern roots never mind the fact that Ahmed Musa is probably more Edo than Northern
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

BAP wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:55 pm
felarey wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 am Keyboard warriors banging away on their keyboards outside Nigeria, telling Saka what to do best while enduring racism.
No mind them ..

Sanni Kaita was called a useless aboki on this very forum after his mishap at the 2010 WC . The guy never wore an eagles shirt again .
The likes of Ahmed Musa and Shehu are routinely abused on this forum for their northern roots never mind the fact that Ahmed Musa is probably more Edo than Northern
MAGAs are all back :thumbs:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:48 am Dont mind them, ask Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, visiting order permitting, if he sees all Nigerians the same. Mankind is inherently divisive, long before similarity, difference is seen. Is this a charge that rests at the feet of Europeans alone? The world over, all manner of b*stardry is inflicted upon the "different", more so if they are in the minority. It never ceases to amaze how Africans enjoy the comparative advantages of being diaspora, look upon other diaspora and conclude "they should go and represent their fatherland". What better way to represent patrilineage, than to pack up and sail back to Onitsha, Akwa-Ibom and alike and settle. Is it only when boos and bananas decorate the pitch that the bigotry and bias of Winterbottom becomes apparent? Was not an African-American suffocated in broad daylight by law enforcement, yet still African-Americans reside in land of the free, boast American passports and employ Hank Anukuesque American accents to showcase their LAness.

Truth is, human beings are animals, much like the rest, wild ad barbarous. If its not black this and that, its illiterate cow herder this and that...The answer is not the fire instead of the frying pan.
The Trophy isn't coming home but "Rahcism" is.
SuperEagles