The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

I’m gonna be a little optimistic post international break.
Xhaka will be gone for three games and hopefully Sambi gets to play in the middle with a recovered Partey against Norwich.
A good result and flow there will make even a Rock head like Arteta see the errors of his way in persisting with that man.

A poor result against Norwich and Lawd have mercy.
I don’t even wanna imagine the scenes.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:05 pm I’m gonna be a little optimistic post international break.
Xhaka will be gone for three games and hopefully Sambi gets to play in the middle with a recovered Partey against Norwich.
A good result and flow there will make even a Rock head like Arteta see the errors of his way in persisting with that man.

Even if injury or situation forces Arteta’s hand and we hopefully get good results, as soon as Xhaka is back, Sambi heads back to the bench.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

elerineye wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:29 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:05 pm I’m gonna be a little optimistic post international break.

Even if injury or situation forces Arteta’s hand and we hopefully get good results, as soon as Xhaka is back, Sambi heads back to the bench.

Arghhhhh :twisted: :twisted: Please don’t say that lemme wallow in my positivity for a lil bit
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Tunisian Gooner wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:48 pm
💯💯💯 - Say it loud. i came into the season expecting we'll be ahead of Spudites until i watched their match vs ManC - drilled team - transition defence on point - their shape is almost instinctive - they get their balance in a hurry - then i go watch my clueless bunch!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

joao wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:07 am Arsenal needs muscle in the three departments of the game - defense, mid-field, and up front.
Until they do that, they will merely be entertaining to watch and most likely not relegation material.
Sir. we ain't entertaining to watch - maybe you're being nice. More than the list of needs you laid out, we need a leader: a gaffer with a plan - not this slick oil salesman malarkey. Afghan National Defence and Security Forces had great weapons but no leaders with a will - Mikel's over his head;
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

You seem to have opted for the equivalent of taking pain killers b4 & after a medical procedure. A clueless gaffer makes for a team lacking in confidence, more so one whose team selections lately are anything but tactical. As one who fell for dude when he arrived, i say we gotta stop the bleeding. So much comes down to his instructions to the team, he's drowning - time for change. He might be great elsewhere, it happens but nah. The bad habits remain - break or not
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

tolahs wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:37 pm

You seem to have opted for the equivalent of taking pain killers b4 & after a medical procedure. A clueless gaffer makes for a team lacking in confidence, more so one whose team selections lately are anything but tactical. As one who fell for dude when he arrived, i say we gotta stop the bleeding. So much comes down to his instructions to the team, he's drowning - time for change. He might be great elsewhere, it happens but nah. The bad habits remain - break or not

Dude? What are you on? You just rock up from yer burrow n start rambling. No argument, you win, go pop yer bottles. I’m not down with this.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:46 am
tolahs wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:37 pm

Dude? What are you on? You just rock up from yer burrow n start rambling. No argument, you win, go pop yer bottles. I’m not down with this.
Take a break from assanal , it is international weekend break. Get refreshed and relax your mind. It is a long season. hang in there
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The house of cards built on sand is crumbling :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I do not blame him. I wonder what happened to him. He is much better than being a career bench warmer.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:37 pm I do not blame him. I wonder what happened to him. He is much better than being a career bench warmer.

Especially when they went to Belgium to pay millions for a child who has not performed better than him and the child plays ahead of him.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

We are relegation fodder until Arteta goes. Looks like his players have lost him. Sad to see.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:51 pm
Cristao II wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:37 pm I do not blame him. I wonder what happened to him. He is much better than being a career bench warmer.

Especially when they went to Belgium to pay millions for a child who has not performed better than him and the child plays ahead of him.
I recall Mourinho even wanted to get him for Spurs or so the rumour goes.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:04 pm We are relegation fodder
In Jesus name, Amen!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I’d be more concerned about Ndombele and the empty trophy cabinet than an Arsenal youth but everyone, I guess, looks into another man’s backyard for something to make themselves feel better lol
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:28 pm
I’d be more concerned about Ndombele and the empty trophy cabinet than an Arsenal youth but everyone, I guess, looks into another man’s backyard for something to make themselves feel better lol

Speak louder, he cant hear you! He is top of the league. Feel free to ask Norwich to pass on your message to Wolverhamption, who will pass it on to Newcastle and maybe after 16 more "pass alongs," Cristao will hear you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:27 pm
Waffiman wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:04 pm We are relegation fodder
In Jesus name, Amen!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DD DD ok o you don take your personal wars carry come fight our club abi ..i go soon start to pray for you like the other guy ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Ok o we have heard.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Speak louder, he cant hear you! He is top of the league. Feel free to ask Norwich to pass on your message to Wolverhamption, who will pass it on to Newcastle and maybe after 16 more "pass alongs," Cristao will hear you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai..... assanal don suffer
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na WOW WOOOOOOOOOO!

Guys! Has anyone heard from Diokpa Nnayi Emelike Paulinus "PomPom" Azuzu? I tried to reach him by telephone this morning and got this message:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »