The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Aubameyang is still a good player. The problem is Arteta. The new flavor for Arsenal fans will be Martineli like Tavares then in a couple of games when there is a deep in form it will be Tavares out. The new generation of Arsenal fans are so quick to.turn on playsrs. I bet you lots of club will be lining up to sign Pepe and Auba. Arsenal fans will be complaining about low transfer fees after they have damaged the reputation or market value of the player.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

So basically am saying Arsenal fans, most Arsenal fans are fickle in their support. Any manager that can't get the best our of Pepe and Aubameyang is rubbish. Thierney is also on the bench for an impending defensive disaster.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:26 pm So basically am saying Arsenal fans, most Arsenal fans are fickle in their support. Any manager that can't get the best our of Pepe and Aubameyang is rubbish. Thierney is also on the bench for an impending defensive disaster.
Bro as much as i am not an Arteta fan,i think he is even playing alot of rubbish players that should be in the bench.Auba is playing should be on the bench for Laca that can hold play.Pepe so far is rightly bench with his inconsistent.
Saka and Emil are over used,those kids have carry us so far.Thierney just coming back from injuries,alot of games to play this short period of december.
Rotation will be key this festive period.Lets hope the boys take their chances and Mikel game management get better .He need to look at who we facing and adjust the line up.If we get pass Manu on thursday,we can be eyeing that top 4 as long as we beta the teams below us like Everton poor form,Soton,Leeds etc
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:59 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:26 pm So basically am saying Arsenal fans, most Arsenal fans are fickle in their support. Any manager that can't get the best our of Pepe and Aubameyang is rubbish. Thierney is also on the bench for an impending defensive disaster.
Bro as much as i am not an Arteta fan,i think he is even playing alot of rubbish players that should be in the bench.Auba is playing should be on the bench for Laca that can hold play.Pepe so far is rightly bench with his inconsistent.
Saka and Emil are over used,those kids have carry us so far.Thierney just coming back from injuries,alot of games to play this short period of december.
Rotation will be key this festive period.Lets hope the boys take their chances and Mikel game management get better .He need to look at who we facing and adjust the line up.If we get pass Manu on thursday,we can be eyeing that top 4 as long as we beta the teams below us like Everton poor form,Soton,Leeds etc
Aubameyang will be back to his old self if he goes to play for a manager that kjnows how to use him. Right now he is low on confidence. Auba was scoring for fun until Arteta became Arsenal manager. The system don't suit him.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:34 pm
kajifu wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:59 pm
Aubameyang will be back to his old self if he goes to play for a manager that kjnows how to use him. Right now he is low on confidence. Auba was scoring for fun until Arteta became Arsenal manager. The system don't suit him.
You said that and it's going on 18months since he cant hit a barn door from 2 yards out. Maybe its time to admit, Auba is just not who he used to be.

And the misses from 2 yards and penalty misses has nothing to do with coaching or formation.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

If the Balogun / Nketiah experiment had worked in the beginning of the season , Auba /Laca would have been benched forever.

I bet you Auba knows that and its affecting his confidence. He will be 33 soon and should be allowed to exit gracefully if anyone comes asking.

Arteta is moving gradually towards the false 9 concept but does not have complete team to play it . He is only making use of what he has now .
Lets watch the purchases they make when Laca and Auba leave ..I bet you it will not be a trad striker.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... watch.html

Gabriel is a very lucky man.
These pro ballers need round the clock
security cuz this ish is outta hand with home break ins
and attempted jackings in London
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:34 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... watch.html

Gabriel is a very lucky man.
These pro ballers need round the clock
security cuz this ish is outta hand with home break ins
and attempted jackings in London
Nah bruh....these skinny Somali boys ain't natin' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 pm If the Balogun / Nketiah experiment had worked in the beginning of the season , Auba /Laca would have been benched forever.

I bet you Auba knows that and its affecting his confidence. He will be 33 soon and should be allowed to exit gracefully if anyone comes asking.

Arteta is moving gradually towards the false 9 concept but does not have complete team to play it . He is only making use of what he has now .
Lets watch the purchases they make when Laca and Auba leave ..I bet you it will not be a trad striker.
Arteta seem like he want to play Pep style forget Pep has the kind of quality of players.
He better not go and bring false 9 but a real CF.We need someone that can lead the line.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys i don dey shake oooh,last time against Liverpool awin take us 4th and they beat us silly,Now against Manu a win take us to 4th.
Ohenhen should we go for the win or draw?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nah wah ooo assanal about to be in the top 4..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:51 am Nah wah ooo assanal about to be in the top 4..
Bro you know Manu and your friend Ronaldo will not allow that to happen
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What a weird goal

ESR scores with keeper on the ground injured by Fred.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Only Arsenal can screw up and give up a goal right before half time. So So poor.
Partey has really disappointed.
El Neny has been our best player smh
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

VAR, Martin Atkinson just cheated Arsenal. That should be a penalty on Maguire and a yellow. VAR did not even look at it.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Why did VAR not check Maguire pull on Tomi?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...keep fighting Arsenal Fred and co will definitely do another mistake.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Aubameyang is $#%.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cant Auba be kept on the bench. He has been diabolical in front of goal. Good thing is he is hustling and pressings.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember the last week + Al Waffle Waff Waff, the Waffler, began to rear his ulgy head around here? I expect we wont hear from him for the next few day :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:51 am Nah wah ooo assanal about to be in the top 4..

When they haven't apologized to me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine being humiliated by a 40 year old, who is in England on retirement :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and a 12 year old coach, whose best talent is handing out bibs in training. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:51 pm ...keep fighting Arsenal Fred and co will definitely do another mistake.
Sure they will. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: