The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:25 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:51 am Nah wah ooo assanal about to be in the top 4..
Bro you know Manu and your friend Ronaldo will not allow that to happen
Thanks for expertly calling it Kajifu... we owe you one :clap: :lol: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

why was Arsenal defending a lead and playing on the counter in the first half ? We attracted so much pressure unnecessarily.

- We keep a piss poor Partey and Auba in the game for that long ?

why could we not play the way we played in the lasy 40 mins of the second half the last half of the first ?

This short man and his experiments and overthinking sef .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:12 pm why was Arsenal defending a lead and playing on the counter in the first half ? We attracted so much pressure unnecessarily.

why could we not play the way we played in the lasy 40 mins of the second half the last half of the first ?

Oh! you thought you guys will get 4th? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:12 pm Remember the last week + Al Waffle Waff Waff, the Waffler, began to rear his ulgy head around here? I expect we wont hear from him for the next few day :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Like I said, Wafoolishman has disappeared! Last week, he was twerking up and down because they won a few games! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:13 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:12 pm why was Arsenal defending a lead and playing on the counter in the first half ? We attracted so much pressure unnecessarily.

Oh! you thought you guys will get 4th? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lol where in my post did you see me talk about 4th ?
Manure who piss poor and we played scared they were there to be drawn or beaten and that for me was not about being fourth we just needed to beat them ( they will get better with a better coach ) so this was really bad with Arteta being out-coached by Carrick and Ronaldo )
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:13 pm

Lol where in my post did you see me talk about 4th ?
Manure who piss poor and we played scared they were there to be drawn or beaten and that for me was not about being fourth we just needed to beat them ( they will get better with a better coach ) so this was really bad with Arteta being out-coached by Carrick and Ronaldo )
Take am easy on Arteta bro. The problem here is that Arsenal has not apologized to me. That, there, is the real problem. :D
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta hasnt beaten any top 4 contenders this season. He is a good transitioning manager to our next manager. The club need to move on in the summer.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:00 pm Arteta hasnt beaten any top 4 contenders this season. He is a good transitioning manager to our next manager. The club need to move on in the summer.
Arteta is going nowhere. He is the last of the titans (Lampard, Ole, Arteta) and we will defend him to any length. He is above Spurs, Man Utd, Leicester, Everton, Wolves, Leeds. Stop it Ohenhen!

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:27 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:00 pm Arteta hasnt beaten any top 4 contenders this season. He is a good transitioning manager to our next manager. The club need to move on in the summer.
Arteta is going nowhere. He is the last of the titans (Lampard, Ole, Arteta) and we will defend him to any length. He is above Spurs, Man Utd, Leicester, Everton, Wolves, Leeds. Stop it Ohenhen!
Its remarkable what Arsenal fans actually think of their team. They think this collection of sh1t players should be in the top 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At this point, they are overachieving!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:14 pm
Its remarkable what Arsenal fans actually think of their team. They think this collection of sh1t players should be in the top 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At this point, they are overachieving!
:lol: :lol: Kajifu wants the EPL title!

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

This is not looking good for Arteta. If they don't fire him before weekend then we should be good. Should get result against Southampton this weekend.
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The last of the 3 Amigos to go...Lamp, Ole and Arteta?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:D
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cito wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:55 pm The last of the 3 Amigos to go...Lamp, Ole and Arteta?
Not looking good for him and we ArtetaIns.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guess, Al Waffle Waff Waff, the Waffler, wont be rearing his ugly head again for a few more days. O ma se o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

This team doesn't know how to manage leads - the season's full of evidence. Mikel's aims for subs are too tough to decipher in this Everton encounter - our defensive philosophy of giving space to man_on_ball keeps biting us in da nuts!!!!
We need a gaffer with battle scars to come run things - right now we're in the "HOPE" game!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

For those of you who cannot stop seeing bad players in our squad - those of you who keep calling for more spending - just don't forget we're in the same league as those Eastenders, the Hammers.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

As long as Chaka and Arteta are involved with this club, I will happily save my emotions the torture of being invested in this club.
This is madness.
Here we have a coach that has been supported more than any other before him and returned us nothing more than no Euro involvement and false expectations. People just admit it, the dude is way in over his head.

WTH leaves Xhaka who was dead legged after 60 mins and carrying a yellow throughout the game?
The man is a junk coach which has left one of the best strikers in the world lost and confused.
The ship will never get reset until this man leaves
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Weak kneed, weak willed club. Tufia!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:20 am As long as Chaka and Arteta are involved with this club, I will happily save my emotions the torture of being invested in this club.
This is madness.
Here we have a coach that has been supported more than any other before him and returned us nothing more than no Euro involvement and false expectations. People just admit it, the dude is way in over his head.

WTH leaves Xhaka who was dead legged after 60 mins and carrying a yellow throughout the game?

The man is a junk coach which has left one of the best strikers in the world lost and confused.
Tierney & Xhaka should play 60mins - especially after being out that long; Saka could be on one toe & be left on the pitch - Laca holding the line with limited pace & size is for the movies!!! Stopped trying to figure out this gaffer a long time ago - letting my guard down is been sickening - at what point will the board react
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:14 pm
:lol: :lol: Kajifu wants the EPL title!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:08 pm This team doesn't know how to manage leads - the season's full of evidence. Mikel's aims for subs are too tough to decipher in this Everton encounter - our defensive philosophy of giving space to man_on_ball keeps biting us in da nuts!!!!
We need a gaffer with battle scars to come run things - right now we're in the "HOPE" game!!!
Everton had 2 goals disallowed. COULD HAVE BEEN 4-1 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:20 am As long as Chaka and Arteta are involved with this club, I will happily save my emotions the torture of being invested in this club.
This is madness.

REMEMber when Xhaka could have been sold in the summer? And your club gave him a salary increase + new contract, while your fans gloated at Roma fans that "xhaka is staying?!!!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: pathetic losers! :rotf: