The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by mcal »

...Arsenal were cruising but at the last bend Everton knew they have won :laugh: :laugh:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm this Arteta wants to get himself sacked.
What a clueless chap.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

tolahs wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:54 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:20 am As long as Chaka and Arteta are involved with this club, I will happily save my emotions the torture of being invested in this club.
This is madness.
Here we have a coach that has been supported more than any other before him and returned us nothing more than no Euro involvement and false expectations. People just admit it, the dude is way in over his head.

WTH leaves Xhaka who was dead legged after 60 mins and carrying a yellow throughout the game?

The man is a junk coach which has left one of the best strikers in the world lost and confused.
The ship will never get reset until this man leaves
Tierney & Xhaka should play 60mins - especially after being out that long; Saka could be on one toe & be left on the pitch - Laca holding the line with limited pace & size is for the movies!!! Stopped trying to figure out this gaffer a long time ago - letting my guard down is been sickening - at what point will the board react

Well, some people kept claiming we missed Chaka when he was out , so maybe if he actually played in this game we wouldn’t blow such a lead to such a junk team like Everton.

Oh my bad. He did play so I guess :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:12 pm For those of you who cannot stop seeing bad players in our squad - those of you who keep calling for more spending - just don't forget we're in the same league as those Eastenders, the Hammers.

- Arteta is a poor manager , he may know tactics and read football but he is poor at managing the resources he has at his disposal and poor in man management.

- How do you explain playing Tierney and Xhaka past 60 mins after returns from long term injuries ?
-How d you explain the tactics of defending a 1-0 lead against manure from the 15th minute of the game ?
- You manage to escape two disallowed goals , take the lead and cant close out a game ?

I also have little respect for managers that pick a team and then go ahead and hides behind the performances of certain players in a team and formation they picked.

Xhaka should have left Arsenal , Auba and Laca should not resign and Pepe should get his agent to get him out of Arsenal lets see who we will blame after these exits.

Compare our team list to West ham's for crying out loud !!!! For starters Antonio is 33 ooo and is more injured than Auba per season yet still does more chai we don suffer. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I agree Areta is a poor manager. i knew he was a bad manager right after pre-season. The guy didn't give Saliba and any other players on loan a fresh start to try to win a place in the side. Any manager that can't use Pepe and aubameyang properly is not ready to manage at the EPL level. He is learning on the job.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:10 am
tolahs wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:12 pm For those of you who cannot stop seeing bad players in our squad - those of you who keep calling for more spending - just don't forget we're in the same league as those Eastenders, the Hammers.

- Arteta is a poor manager , he may know tactics and read football but he is poor at managing the resources he has at his disposal and poor in man management.

- How do you explain playing Tierney and Xhaka past 60 mins after returns from long term injuries ?
-How d you explain the tactics of defending a 1-0 lead against manure from the 15th minute of the game ?
- You manage to escape two disallowed goals , take the lead and cant close out a game ?

I also have little respect for managers that pick a team and then go ahead and hides behind the performances of certain players in a team and formation they picked.

Xhaka should have left Arsenal , Auba and Laca should not resign and Pepe should get his agent to get him out of Arsenal lets see who we will blame after these exits.

Compare our team list to West ham's for crying out loud !!!! For starters Antonio is 33 ooo and is more injured than Auba per season yet still does more chai we don suffer. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: Mikel stands tall cos we, Arsenal are enablers - we've in effect chosen depression!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:06 am
tolahs wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:54 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:20 am As long as Chaka and Arteta are involved with this club, I will happily save my emotions the torture of being invested in this club.
This is madness.
Here we have a coach that has been supported more than any other before him and returned us nothing more than no Euro involvement and false expectations. People just admit it, the dude is way in over his head.

WTH leaves Xhaka who was dead legged after 60 mins and carrying a yellow throughout the game?

The man is a junk coach which has left one of the best strikers in the world lost and confused.
The ship will never get reset until this man leaves
Tierney & Xhaka should play 60mins - especially after being out that long; Saka could be on one toe & be left on the pitch - Laca holding the line with limited pace & size is for the movies!!! Stopped trying to figure out this gaffer a long time ago - letting my guard down is been sickening - at what point will the board react

Well, some people kept claiming we missed Chaka when he was out , so maybe if he actually played in this game we wouldn’t blow such a lead to such a junk team like Everton.

Oh my bad. He did play so I guess :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :agree:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If I ever manage a team. Maybe when i retire will become a local school coach in my spare time. I will structure my game plan to suit the strenghts of my players. Arteta is a bad manager. Hee wants players to fit his system. Doesn't change, Look at what he has done to Pepe. I bet you once Pepe leaves, he will be back to his free flowing scoring self,

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If I ever manage a team. Maybe when i retire will become a local school coach in my spare time. I will structure my game plan to suit the strenghts of my players. Arteta is a bad manager. Hee wants players to fit his system. Doesn't change, Look at what he has done to Pepe. I bet you once Pepe leaves, he will be back to his free flowing scoring self,

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Last goal in the league for our strikers (Laca & Auba) was 7 matches ago.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

When you can’t win just play against Arsenal. You will win the game...easy.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Thomas Partey lost more duels (9/14) than any other Arsenal player against Everton. Na Xhaka fault.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:48 pm Thomas Partey lost more duels (9/14) than any other Arsenal player against Everton. Na Xhaka fault.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We have emotionally fragile fan base - you want to hurt their feelings more by stating fact ! Hmm you get time. Ok o.

No one remembers that in the last 4 games Partey has played he has been pants o.

DD will come follow now say we black people love Oyinbo slave master more than our own :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:24 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:48 pm Thomas Partey lost more duels (9/14) than any other Arsenal player against Everton. Na Xhaka fault.

We have emotionally fragile fan base - you want to hurt their feelings more by stating fact ! Hmm you get time. Ok o.

No one remembers that in the last 4 games Partey has played he has been pants o.

DD will come follow now say we black people love Oyinbo slave master more than our own :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Partey has been the worst or close to the worst player on the team in the said period. Slow, ponderous, not aware of his surrounding, terrible shots selections and execution and just plain awful.

Hope he regains his Atletico self sooner than later.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:52 pm When you can’t win just play against Arsenal. You will win the game...easy.
By God's grace, amen! Thanks Oja-Fry-Pan-Head! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when you guys signed Partey and you were all dancing and twerking yansh to yansh, screaming Partey-After-Partey? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Go and watch the Atletico Madrid documentary on Amazon Prime. I saw it last week and it was eye-opening. Go and listen to what their chief executive said about the Partey Transfer and what Simeone told him privately about the matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Atleti wicked sha! While Arsenal thought Atleti was crying they didnt know that Atleti set them up :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:24 pm

:D Partey-After-Partey
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Since airhead them here no want beg make the move the curse,i will not bother myself.
I don beg do my part,Spurs don go beg see how the di go higher higher.
We even get some lie fans that has been expose here by DD.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

So Auba has been dropped because he said to arteta that pepe should get some minutes...
Arteta and his bad man management....what a clown
clearly there is something wrong behind the scenes...Kroneke out
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gooner1 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:39 pm So Auba has been dropped because he said to arteta that pepe should get some minutes...
Source please.
If true Auba wants to add Pepe’s foolish play to his awful one on the same 11 on the pitch, then he should be banned for one year. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Slow and sloppy start.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Gooner1 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:39 pm So Auba has been dropped because he said to arteta that pepe should get some minutes...
Jeez where did you get this? Auba that missed training because he went to go get tattoo .